Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The lazytv plugin does auto play the next episode although it's not its main functionality. However it may be a great starting place

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:LazyTV
(2015-03-19, 18:18)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]It's the best I could come up trying to emulate this -

I'm guessing the way it works is that window pops up in the last 10 seconds or so and you click on and it launches the next episode?

Assuming your progressbar is id="23" why dont you use the following for the vis condition?
Code:
<visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Control.GetLabel(23),98)</visible>

That way it will popup in the last 1% of the movie (when its on 99%). I'm not sure how you get focus to it though --
I have a feeling it wont work but maybe have it as a Custom Window with that as its visibility condition. i.e.
Code:
<window type="dialog" id="1100">
    <allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
    <visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Control.GetLabel(23),98) + VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + Window.IsVisible(VideoFullScreen.xml)</visible>
    <defaultcontrol always="true">9500</defaultcontrol>
    <controls>
         <control type="button" id="9500">
         </control>
    </controls>
</window>
I'd like to see an image of the wall view if one is available. The rest of the slideshow in post #1 looks great.
(2015-03-20, 00:54)Warner306 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see an image of the wall view if one is available. The rest of the slideshow in post #1 looks great.

I don't think the firetv has a wall view? It wouldn't really work with the whole concept of having the "more info" buttons etc. being visible and accessible directly from the content. I think the point is to be able to do everything with a six button remote (Directions + OK + Back).
(2015-03-19, 23:56)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing the way it works is that window pops up in the last 10 seconds or so and you click on and it launches the next episode?

Assuming your progressbar is id="23" why dont you use the following for the vis condition?
Code:
<visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Control.GetLabel(23),98)</visible>

That way it will popup in the last 1% of the movie (when its on 99%). I'm not sure how you get focus to it though --
I have a feeling it wont work but maybe have it as a Custom Window with that as its visibility condition. i.e.
Code:
    <visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Control.GetLabel(23),98) + VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + Window.IsVisible(VideoFullScreen.xml)</visible>
    <controls>
         </control>
    </controls>
</window>
Pretty sure (although not proven) we can't get focus when playing a video.

All I've done is add this button to the video OSD -

Code:
<!-- Next Episode -->
    <control id="16" type="button">
    <width>600</width>
    <height>58</height>
    <font>Light32</font>
    <align>right</align>
    <label>Next Episode</label>
    <textcolor>ffffffff</textcolor>
    <focusedcolor>ffffc04b</focusedcolor>
    <texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
    <texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
    <onclick>PlayerControl(Next)</onclick>
    <visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Playlist.Length(video),1) + VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + !IntegerGreaterThan(Player.TimeRemaining,30)</visible>
</control>

(2015-03-20, 00:54)Warner306 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see an image of the wall view if one is available. The rest of the slideshow in post #1 looks great.
No wall view just what you see.
Code:
    <controls>
         </control>
    </controls>
</window>
Just tried it this way and although the dialog pops up and the button seems to have focus as soon as you hit enter the video OSD opens. Sad

EDIT: Thanks jurialmunkey, I got it working using a combination of both methods.

Code:
<window id="1104" type="dialog">
    <visible>!IntegerGreaterThan(Player.TimeRemaining,30) + VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + Window.IsVisible(VideoFullScreen.xml)</visible>

Code:
    <!-- videoosd -->
    <onload condition="Window.IsVisible(1104)">SetFocus(16)</onload>
    <!-- Next Episode -->
        <font>-</font>
        <onfocus>Close</onfocus>
        <onfocus>PlayerControl(Next)</onfocus>
        <visible>!IntegerGreaterThan(Player.TimeRemaining,30) + VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + Window.IsVisible(VideoFullScreen.xml)</visible>
    </control>

So the custom dialog appears at the T-minus 30secs mark saying 'Next Episode', then when you hit enter the video OSD opens, plays the next episode and closes without you even seeing it.

Thanks for the inspiration.
Had a feeling that kodi wouldn't allow stealing focus in the video player. Completely forgot there was a Player.TimeRemaining label, that makes things much easier!

Glad I could help Smile
(2015-03-20, 01:25)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]

I see. Are there any views that support larger collections?
(2015-03-20, 01:38)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
    <controls>
         </control>
    </controls>
</window>
Just tried it this way and although the dialog pops up and the button seems to have focus as soon as you hit enter the video OSD opens. Sad

EDIT: Thanks jurialmunkey, I got it working using a combination of both methods.

Code:
<window id="1104" type="dialog">

Code:
    <!-- videoosd -->
    <onload condition="Window.IsVisible(1104)">SetFocus(16)</onload>
    <!-- Next Episode -->
        <font>-</font>
        <onfocus>Close</onfocus>
        <onfocus>PlayerControl(Next)</onfocus>
    </control>

So the custom dialog appears at the T-minus 30secs mark saying 'Next Episode', then when you hit enter the video OSD opens, plays the next episode and closes without you even seeing it.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Very cool. May have to borrow this for Immersive.
(2015-03-20, 02:45)Warner306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-20, 01:25)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]

No, but this is built around the idea of having lots of smart playlists on the home screen.
(2015-03-19, 19:13)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully this commit will get added and I can then show more details about the next episode as well.
I'm not sure I can get this stuff working
(2015-03-20, 10:33)da-anda Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-19, 19:13)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully this commit will get added and I can then show more details about the next episode as well.
I'm not sure I can get this stuff working

As wrote on IRC.. I'll dive into the guilib/infomanager danger zone on the weekend if time permits. I am pretty sure we get this one in for Isengard.
(2015-03-20, 09:26)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-20, 02:45)Warner306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-20, 01:25)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]No wall view just what you see.

No, but this is built around the idea of having lots of smart playlists on the home screen.

Hitcher can I make one suggestion: to have when hovered over a movie, have the trailer button beside the watch now button. Also add a trailer button in the same spot when in the movie info screen Smile. That would look better in my opinion
There's a trailer button in the movie view (as long as there's one available) but I haven't added it to the movie info screen yet.
(2015-03-20, 13:45)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]There's a trailer button in the movie view (as long as there's one available) but I haven't added it to the movie info screen yet.

Oh I see Smile. Well I just like to specify that it makes most sense to have the trailer button right next to the play button, not like the refresh button next to it Smile just makes for faster and better navigation