Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Addded and works seamlessly.

The issues with diagseekbar.xml are all gone also!

P.S. the ST rating stars are freaking JAWSOME!!
(2017-01-13, 22:54)Ruk12345 Wrote: [ -> ]Addded and works seamlessly.

The issues with diagseekbar.xml are all gone also!

P.S. the ST rating stars are freaking JAWSOME!!

LOL...great! Glad it's all working for ya!
(2017-01-12, 06:14)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]I am talking about the background music when the movie or TVShow is highlighted.

Hey bud, I got the TVTunes script working with MQ 7. If you add my repo (http://www.holybid.com/kodi/repo), you can download it from the Program Addons. It works like a champ! If it can't download a theme, you can download your own mp3. Name it theme.mp3 and place it in the folder of your TV Show/Movie. I had KODI open while I was manually adding a few themes, and TVTunes seemed to auto detect that I was placing theme songs into the folders. It's a pretty cool script.
(2017-01-13, 22:52)strix75 Wrote: [ -> ]ThankĀ“s for all help. Very kind latts9923

You're welcome! Any time.
FYI...I'm in the process of moving all my Mod downloads to my webspace. Dropbox suspended my account for exceeding bandwidth limits. I had no idea they had that policy, so I'm rectifying the problem. The Dropbox links are activated again for now. Bear with me as the download links get updated.
(2017-01-13, 23:20)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-12, 06:14)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]I am talking about the background music when the movie or TVShow is highlighted.

Hey bud, I got the TVTunes script working with MQ 7. If you add my repo (http://www.holybid.com/kodi/repo), you can download it from the Program Addons. It works like a champ! If it can't download a theme, you can download your own mp3. Name it theme.mp3 and place it in the folder of your TV Show/Movie. I had KODI open while I was manually adding a few themes, and TVTunes seemed to auto detect that I was placing theme songs into the folders. It's a pretty cool script.

The link is not working

Quote:The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
(2017-01-14, 23:19)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]The link is not working

The forum used the ")," after my link as part of the url...fixed. If you add this link in File Manager and install the Repo, you can install the script straight from KODI.
(2017-01-14, 23:27)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-14, 23:19)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]The link is not working

The forum used the ")," after my link as part of the url...fixed. If you add this link in File Manager and install the Repo, you can install the script straight from KODI.

Got it..

Thanks!
Are you working on anything else for this fantastic mod?
(2017-01-15, 00:15)Ruk12345 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you working on anything else for this fantastic mod?

I'm adding an Independence Day option to the Holiday Mod right now.

AWESOME!!

Hope your adding the original not that crappy 10 years later Sequel Rofl
(2017-01-15, 00:40)Ruk12345 Wrote: [ -> ]Image

AWESOME!!

Hope your adding the original not that crappy 10 years later Sequel Rofl

LOL...I'll probably make a theme for it and the background image for Movies will definitely be from the original ID4. You're right...the sequel was horrible!
Ok so I am loving the Modren font except for local subtitles. Is there an option to use different font for subtitles only anywhere?
(2017-01-15, 21:00)Ruk12345 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so I am loving the Modren font except for local subtitles. Is there an option to use different font for subtitles only anywhere?

Sure, in Font.xml, look for...

Code:
<font>
    <name>Font_subtitle</name>
    <filename>modern_common.ttf</filename>
    <size>25</size>
</font>

and change modern_common.ttf to another font. The default font is aeon_common.ttf.
(2017-01-16, 03:33)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-15, 21:00)Ruk12345 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so I am loving the Modren font except for local subtitles. Is there an option to use different font for subtitles only anywhere?

Sure, in Font.xml, look for...

Code:
<font>
    <name>Font_subtitle</name>
    <filename>modern_common.ttf</filename>
    <size>25</size>
</font>

and change modern_common.ttf to another font. The default font is aeon_common.ttf.

Thanks!!