Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@latts9923 I have one version from mediabrasil and one from kodi repo..when I'm on media Brazil version it says update..so when I update to a kodi newer version it gives me all artwork and disc art etc...but it dont gibe me animated poster artwork for the movies ,so I go back to install the media Brazil version and run artwork downloader again then it gives me animated artwork...so I have to switch back and forth
@Jay19802005

Can you tell me the version numbers of each one that you're using? I looked at the xbmcbrasil repo and the KODI repo and they both show v13.1.0.

Another way to get the animated poster is to bring up the context menu on a movie and choose "Select Animated Artwork".
@bennyhanna

Is the IncludesLyrics.xml you provided meant to fix the VideoLyrics being disabled when changing layouts?
@latts9923 my mistake bud I was using version 13 from media Brazil and 14 from kodiisreal
As of now the version from kodiisreal version 14 is downloading everything on its own discart,animated posters etc...Thanks for your quick responses and help @latts9923...one more question bud how do I set up a music library like I see on the screenshots you posted,how do I go by downloading and putting music on to kodi sorry to bother u about this bud but I haven't been able to figure it out
@Jay19802005

No worries...just wanted to double check.

For my music library, I have all my music on a network share drive. The structure I use is like below...

Music
|
Genre
|
Artist
|
Song

Under Music in the Main Menu, select Music-Files>Files>Add music... and browse to your library. Once all your music is imported, I go to the Artist list, open the context menu and run "Query Info For All Artists". Then on the album view I run "Query Info For All Albums". I don't know if you have to do it that way, but it works for me.
I'm not seeing Manfeed Lyrics radio button at the options menu to enable videolyrics. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong since I'm new to kodi. Any tips on what I'm doing wrong would be appreciated.
@elshagon

You can enable/disable Video Lyrics from the Context Menu while playing music.

Is this the option menu you're speaking of?
I was looking for it in the skin settings. Is there a command/key to bring up the context menu?
@elshagon

It was removed from the Skin Settings in the v1.4.0.10 update to emiralles' MQ7 Krypton Mod. On a PC you can access the Context Menu by right-clicking the mouse or hitting the "C" key.
Awesome! Thanks for the help, got it all working now. And thanks for putting this all together, I should've come to Kodi-Land a long time ago.
Hmmm I wonder if latts is a billy Joel Fan

rew88
Billy Joel is the man!!
@latts9923 but where do I get the music from or how can I create a library,do I go to pc ,I've never done this but would like too,what website can I download from
@elshagon

You're welcome! Glad you got it working!