Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for the update.
(2018-12-05, 01:20)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@nomnom27

Try contacting the developer on the Skin Helper Service thread.
Ok, thanks for the help. I will do that. And thanks for the latest update as well.
The tomato rating for movies should move a little to the right (or the icon to the left). When the rating is 100% the score overlaps the tomato icon.

But even better: can you add a toggle to turn this thing off on the movie screen? If I want to see it, I can press I. It alway takes 5-10 seconds to load the rating on my box.
I found a bug @latts9923 . There's a gap in the shadow for kodiflixtv view. There's no gap in kodiflix view. It works fine.

Hi all,

I am unable to get the MetaCrtitc and Rotten Tomatoes ratings up on the info screen even though each movie has i'ts own folder and NFO file. Please see NFO example below. Any suggestions to get the NFO to sync?

Thanks

<title>Elf</title>
    <originaltitle>Elf</originaltitle>
    <sorttitle>Elf</sorttitle>
    <outline>
    </outline>
    <plot>After inadvertently wreaking havoc on the elf community due to his ungainly size, a man raised as an elf at the North Pole is sent to the U.S. in search of his true identity.</plot>
    <tagline>This holiday, discover your inner elf.</tagline>
    <year>2003</year>
    <premiered>2003-10-09</premiered>
    <ratings>
        <rating name="imdb" max="10" default="true">
            <value>6.9</value>
            <votes>177,888</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="metacritic" max="10">
            <value>6.4</value>
            <votes>38</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="tomatometerallcritics" max="10">
            <value>8.3</value>
            <votes>190</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="tomatometerallaudience" max="10">
            <value>7.8</value>
            <votes>908,329</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="themoviedb" max="10">
            <value>6.5</value>
            <votes>1,601</votes>
        </rating>
    </ratings>
    <rating>6.9</rating>
    <votes>177,888</votes>
    <userrating>0</userrating>
    <metascore>6.4</metascore>
    <top250>0</top250>
    <country>United States of America</country>
@mataus19

Is that your complete nfo? If not post the full NFO File at https://paste.kodi.tv/ and copy the link back here.

Also, how have you named the NFO File and how is your movie file named?
@Karellen

Thanks for getting back to me,

here is full NFO link: https://paste.kodi.tv/anafowurin

I have named my video file in accordance with Kodi recommendations, in this instance it's named: Elf (2003).mkv

The NFO is named: Elf (2003).nfo

Regards
@MB1968

I'll keep digging and see if I can reproduce your problem. I'll also look at adding a delay. And you're welcome!

On the rotten tomato rating, are you talking about the KodiFlix view?

@nomnom27

You're welcome!

Good catch! I forgot about fixing the fanart shadow for the KodiFlixTV view.
@mataus19

There are a few errors in that NFO File. It was not created by Kodi and it seems "patched" together with some obvious wrong tags.
How did you create it?
When you use this nfo file, does anything get scanned into the library?

But the 5 child ratings tags that you are having problems with seem ok. The others rating tags you have are wrong. I am guessing the wrong tags are overwriting the correct tags. See code box below as I have noted the wrong rating tags. They are not the only errors in your NFO File.

xml:
<ratings>
<rating name="imdb" max="10" default="true">
<value>6.9</value>
<votes>177,888</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="metacritic" max="10">
<value>6.4</value>
<votes>38</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="tomatometerallcritics" max="10">
<value>8.3</value>
<votes>190</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="tomatometerallaudience" max="10">
<value>7.8</value>
<votes>908,329</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="themoviedb" max="10">
<value>6.5</value>
<votes>1,601</votes>
</rating>
</ratings>
<rating>6.9</rating> <!-- WRONG -->
<votes>177,888</votes> <!-- WRONG -->
<userrating>0</userrating>
<metascore>6.4</metascore> <!--WRONG -->

---Edit---
1. I don't thing you are supposed to have a comma in the Votes
2. @latts9923 will need to check if the name of the ratings are correct.
@latts9923

Yes, the Kodiflix view.

Hey @latts9923  I don't know if you have this is a bug or not. It might be happening with me only but coloured studio Icons won't appear in boxsets. Neither on the spine or the flags bar.

It works fine with regular movie cases.

And white studio icons.

It's just coloured studio icon on boxsets that i'm having trouble. It used to work fine in the previous update, I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem or if it's a bug for everyone. Let me know. 

Thanks for the time.
Hi all,
Can someone please look at my log file (maybe @Karellen ) & tell me why I'm having these 2 problems:
Here are the problems:

Here is my log file: 
https://pastebin.com/G0pHsxSE

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am so frustrated, because I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so I want everything to work & look correctly.
It looks to me like there's errors in the log file, but I have no idea how to solve them.
Thank you very much. Huh
@JanM201

I can help you with the TMDB rating issue, but not sure what the second arrow is pointing to, so latts9923 needs to assist. (sorry latts I did not intend to hijack your thread Wink ).

The ratings at TMDB seem to be problematic and a lot of ratings are reported as zero by TheMovieDB or don't exist. As far as we can tell, it is a problem at TheMovieDB. It is a known issue and previously reported here in this post and the few that come after it, which should explain the issue... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2791351

Currently TheMovieDB scraper is being re-written by scudlee, which should add further functionality to it (still a few months before release), but I doubt very much the Rating issue will be solved.

As it is currently impossible to look up ratings and votes at TheMovieDB, there is no way to add them manually either.
Hi @Karellen 
Thanks for the info. I was just wandering, because I see other people that post here have ratings there. Oh well.
The second arrow is pointing to the Studio icons in color which is not displaying for me. If I change to white it's working.
If you look at my log file you will see some errors at the end which I think could be the problem. I have no idea how to fix that.
Maybe @latts9923  can help us.
Thanks
The Studio Icons is probably not a skin issue. I am also having problems with the add-on update. See here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=338005