Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@MB1968 

I adjusted the position of the Rotten Tomatoes percentage so that 100% doesn't overlap on the icon anymore.

@nomnom27

I see the colored studio icon for sets on KodiFlix, although my Lucasfilm studio icon for the colored studio addon is white...hmm. What version of the colored studio addon do you have installed?

@JanM201

If you have the library editor script installed, edit the studio data for "3:10 to Yuma" and verify it says "Relativity Media". Also, after looking at your log, I get the same errors for the resource.images.mediaicons.coloured addon. The studio icons are displayed by the resource.images.studios.coloured and resource.images.studios.white addons.

@Karellen 

Haha...no worries! We all appreciate the help and knowledge you provide on the forum.
(2018-12-08, 02:48)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@nomnom27

I see the colored studio icon for sets on KodiFlix, although my Lucasfilm studio icon for the colored studio addon is white...hmm. What version of the colored studio addon do you have installed?
Just like you, when I select *Icons and Images -> Media Flags - Icons -> default* for white icons, they do appear in the box set

But the icon doesn't appear when I select Icons and *Images -> Media Flags - Icons -> media icons pack for aeon mq7 - coloured*.

I use resource.images.mediaicons.coloured-0.0.8.4.for colored icons but it doesn't seem to be an addon problem (it might be. I'm not an expert) because they do appear when I select stand alone movies and when I don't have a certain icon I update the texture.xbt with kodi - texture tool.

The coloured icons used to appear in the spine and the icon bar before the latest update. This is a screen cap before UPDATE #63

So I don't know if this is a bug for everybody or if it's only happening to me. Kinda confusing haha.
@nomnom27

You also need to update the Textures file for the addons "resource.images.studios.white" and "resource.images.studios.coloured" with new studio icons. For movies, all views use those two addons to display the studio icon.
=11ptI create the NFO files using Media Companion. The video files and all artwork scrape into Kodi fine when I select scan local files. Artwork Beef also downloads all the local extra artwork no problem.

With regards to the commas in the NFO ratings, I only selected that option on Media companion for the last scrape I did just to see if it made any difference. I still couldn't get the ratings to show even without the commas. I will not use the commas from now on though.

How do I get Kodi to create the NFO files? Could you show me an example of how they should look? Also do you agree the naming of my files are correct?

Thanks
@Karellen

I create the NFO files using Media Companion. The video files and all artwork scrape into Kodi fine when I select scan local files. Artwork Beef also downloads all the local extra artwork no problem.

With regards to the commas in the NFO ratings, I only selected that option on Media companion for the last scrape I did just to see if it made any difference. I still couldn't get the ratings to show even without the commas. I will not use the commas from now on though.

How do I get Kodi to create the NFO files? Could you show me an example of how they should look? Also do you agree the naming of my files are correct?

Thanks
@mataus19

I have never used Media Companion, so I don't know its status and whether it receives regular updates but there are quite a few incorrect tags and I suggest not using it and letting Kodi scrape using the built in scrapers.

Yes, best to remove the commas in the Votes.

File naming is correct. The nfo file is always named exactly the same as the video file, just a different extension.

Click the NFO Files link in My Signature below for the wiki pages on NFO Files. Click Movies or TV Shows to see samples (need to expand the box)

When you scrape the movie with Kodi, you can then export the library to NFO Files. Click Import-Export in My Signature below for instructions.

As this is not a skin issue, I will split these posts from the MQ7 thread and move them to Metadata Add-ons in the Add-ons forum. Hopefully you will find them...
@mataus19

Your posts have been moved here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=338193
I use mediacompanion and all my votes have commas and are read in my mod of dialogvideoinfo nox5.
I don't personally retrieve the metacritic or tomato metadata for myself, but rely on users like @Edworld and @chrissix and @bobrap etc to test and confirm the nfo data is being correctly read and displayed in Kodi.

As for the extra tags in the nfo,
Code:
<rating>6.9</rating>  <!-- WRONG -->
<votes>177,888</votes> <!-- WRONG -->
<userrating>0</userrating>
<metascore>6.4</metascore> <!--WRONG -->

These are for backwards compatability of older Kodi versions. and the user can select which source are stored in these tags..eg IMDb, TMDb votes/ratings.
Older Kodi versions will ignore the newer
Code:
<ratings>
    <rating name="imdb" max="10" default="true">
        <value>6.9</value>
        <votes>177,888</votes>
    </rating>
    <rating name="metacritic" max="10">
        <value>6.4</value>
        <votes>38</votes>
    </rating>
    <rating name="tomatometerallcritics" max="10">
        <value>8.3</value>
        <votes>190</votes>
    </rating>
    <rating name="tomatometerallaudience" max="10">
        <value>7.8</value>
        <votes>908,329</votes>
    </rating>
    <rating name="themoviedb" max="10">
        <value>6.5</value>
        <votes>1,601</votes>
    </rating>
</ratings>
format, and I believe the latest Kodi will ignore the older tags....but I could be wrong.

If it is an issue that the comma is stored in the <votes> value, I can get that removed in the next release. There is no clear info on which format this should be to make it universally accepted.

(edited)
It would have been wiser to test this before making some of my comments Sad

Commas don't make a difference. They get stripped out on scan

All those ratings are being imported correctly. The <!--WRONG--> tags are being ignored just as you stated vbat99. I had initially thought the later rating tag was clearing the previous ones, but not the case as the correct parent tag is plural <ratings>
Are you using a skin that supports these ratings?
@Hitcher

He is. He is using the Multi Mod for MQ 7. But what I initially thought was the problem, is not the problem and I split his posts out of there.
Pretty sure the skin does not support this via nfo.  It supports it via skin helper service.  People have modded the dialogvideoinfo.xml to make it work but it's not offically in Latts version.  Unless I missed something I'm not aware of...
(2018-12-08, 22:07)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't personally retrieve the metacritic or tomato metadata for myself, but rely on users like @Edworld and @chrissix and @bobrap etc to test and confirm the nfo data is being correctly read and displayed in Kodi.

Extended Ratings (rotten,imdb,tmdb,metacritic) working like a charm!