Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@hackademic

We're limited on what Rotten Tomatoes info we can query, so I changed the popcorn rating to show the same as the tomato rating on the Video Info screen.
@keithcq71

1. Download and install Marcelveldt's Repository.

2. Download and install emiralles' newest version of the MQ7 Krypton Mod.

3. Download the Multi-Mod for the MQ7 Krypton Mod. Overwrite the existing files in the skin folders with the corresponding files from the Multi-Mod folders.
Minor bug. Ep info won't line up withing boxes in "up next" menu.

(2018-05-06, 14:36)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Jumpy73

I just switched to Right List view, and the discart and extrafanart were not working as you said. I went to the Information button on the Context Menu and then back to Right List view, and the discart and extrafanart are now displaying. I'm not sure if that's a skin helper problem or not (discart for Right List and extrafanart for all views), but I'm still going to look at making all views universal in how they display discart.
Hi @latts9923 

I have always the same bugs (no discart in music widget view for playlist, no disc art in movies right list view, in set view, no extrafanart in movies right list view, no rating and other info in Information  view) since the last update. Waiting ​​your new release update addressing the issue, do you have the xml file of #57 update modified in the next #58 update?

Tks in advance
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1v4TZGg...SJM4oDMjER

In MQ7 on top is always the whole libary count shown, i want to change it how much is in the actual container, like is it in Black Glass Nova

Where is this code line? Not in the views.xml i searched hours for it, is it in the includes.xml?

Plz help
Is there anyway to enable the theme option ?@latts9923
Now i found where the line is. It is in the IncludeVariables.xml in the value_multilabel.
Ive added a "$INFO[Container.NumItems]" and now i have what i want.
But when i am in the main movies container in kodi the count of "$INFO[Window(0).Property(Movies.Count)" and "$INFO[Container.NumItems]" is the same. (sure it is)
One option is to replace MoviesCount with NumItems, but i decedid to add it with a reason, but now i want to reach:

If MoviesCount is the same like NumItems, then hide NumItems,
cause if i am in main movie label, no NumItems is necessary to show cause then its the same like Movies count.
But this are "value conditions".  Don't know if its possible to set an "IfThenElse" "visible" contition in the value_multilabel in IncludeVariables.xml. No success until now.

To see how many items are in the actual container i am is very important feature i missed, for. e.g. in BlackGlassNova Skin it was implementet.
Its very useful when use Tags, or big Collections, or (Imdb250) Smart Playlists.
_____

@Jay19802005 

Under "theme" option, do you understand the TvTunes Addon toggle on/off button in the TopMenu?
If yes, this button is broken since i know AeonMq, not only the Mod, also in the non modded original AeonMq Skins.

We are not allowed to discuss this addon (I have to mention this addon is not explicit on the blacklist, only the repo where it is containing is on the blacklist)
But in this case it is about a broken Skin feature wich skin is not on blacklist an i'm sure we can discuss ist.

There are two possible options to solve this broken toggle on/off button in the topmenu of AeonMQ7
1. We have to modify the addon -> We have no chance
2. There are only code lines for this addon in the IncludesTopMenu.xml of AeonMQ7 skin -> Maybe we can find out what is broken in the code line

I have to admit it would be very practically if it would work again,
although it is one of the nicest features i know in kodi,
sometimes it get on nerves the always playing auto theme, but always i have go to the addon settings also sucks.

____

Edit:

I'm using v100.5.8
Now also tried v100.1.1, this version Wanilton (MQ7 Author) have use in his his actual AeonMQ7 repo (updated 18.6.2018)
And also tried newest version v100.6.1, the most actual (updated 6.6.2018)  (Edit: This version is broken for Multi-Mod in DialogueVideoInfo [python error: runscript for a non-script...])

Makes no difference, am sure it's a skin depended problem.
____

Edit:

@latts9923 

I now just saw you published a youtube video on 16.01.2017 for AeonMQ7 Spin Jarvis (19.08.2016) 
and at this date the toggle on/off button was working.

Not using an TvTunes version later that that date so what do you think changes in Kodi or Kodi Skin that causes the button now dead?
@"chrissix" 

Check new script tv melodies

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=332890
@nomnom27

I've never used that Addon. I have it installed and set to open at 30 seconds before the end of a show, but I never get a notification.
@Jumpy73

Between travel, yard work and fishing, I haven't had much time to work on updates. I started updating all the Views to show local discart first and then use Skin Helper if the local art is not available. Of course my external hard drive's raid controller just died, so now I don't have access to my movies to test these updates. Argh...always something.
(2018-07-07, 20:11)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@"chrissix" 

Check new script tv melodies

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=332890
 looks very promising!

But i haven't any problem with the old Tunes Addon (with the exception its banned from forums to get support)
Main problem is not working the toggle on/off feature in the TopMenu.

Is that button fixed or removed in the newest AeonMQ versions?
Have you implementet new script.tvmelodies into TopMenu?

What I have read so far the new addon is not in a further status of development, more like a pre-alpha.
Next question would be how complicated it would be to add an toggle on/off button into the skin.
@"chrissix" 

Aeon MQ8 don´t have support for tvtunes, artwork downloader and all deprecated or banned addons, and Marcos don´t integrate tv melodies yet.

I don´t test myself this new addon, I will test soon and if fine, probably Marcos will merge in MQ8.
@"chrissix"

I'll look into that and get back with you.
(2018-07-04, 23:34)Jumpy73 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-05-06, 14:36)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Jumpy73

I just switched to Right List view, and the discart and extrafanart were not working as you said. I went to the Information button on the Context Menu and then back to Right List view, and the discart and extrafanart are now displaying. I'm not sure if that's a skin helper problem or not (discart for Right List and extrafanart for all views), but I'm still going to look at making all views universal in how they display discart.
Hi @latts9923 

I have always the same bugs (no discart in music widget view for playlist, no disc art in movies right list view, in set view, no extrafanart in movies right list view, no rating and other info in Information  view) since the last update. Waiting ​​your new release update addressing the issue, do you have the xml file of #57 update modified in the next #58 update?

Tks in advance 
@Jumpy73 

1) I cant help with music and music art stuff but maybe in other points
2) The Discart problem in ViewsRightList we have already discussed a few pages before, it's looking online via SkinHelper.
Problem when ScriptSkinHelper Addon and its settings not the right way and the API deposited there not set the right way (Tutorial a few pages before) and also no current Internet connection or Internet on overuse, no arts looking via Skinhelper will show.
Latts is working on it to prefer first Local Art information and then fallback secondarely Skin Helper Art Information
Replace in RightListView the line: $INFO[Window(0).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.DiscArt) with $INFO[ListItem.Art(discart)
3) The ViewsSets have to work, when it not work on your side i guess you have a problem with your ScriptSkinHelper settings and the API's are using. ViewsSets is one of nicest views i ever seen, but i'm not using it anymore (replaced with Kodiflix) cause it's too laggy and not very stable. I guess there are too many SkinHelper lines inside.
4) Since a new update on RightListView extrafanart was broken thats true, that is the reason (+a movies logo problem) why i do not update on my side since Dec2017 anymore, but i download and test the new builts and replace some lines. On new releases do not only replace the new Views.xml, cause there are also dependencies to other .xml's. Either make a whole update of the skin or downgrade.
It's a littly pitty there are no downloads for old builts of the mod, only actual. Since half year i downloaded seperatly every release of latts. I can load some old content into the cloud and maybe so you can extrafanarts get back to work in RightListView. ...or we find whats broken. ...Sometimes new updates can crash functions still worked.
5) When you get no rating and other info in the DialogVideoInfo you have definitely a problem with SkinHelper settings and the API's. I had the same problem on my first tries with kodi.
Latts have written a little toturial in this thread how to set up SkinHelper and API the right way. If it worked before, you have probably unintentionally some setting changed in kodi/addons

@latts9923 
 If broken hardware get u out of the game, maybe time for some kinda patreon account Wink

Would be very nice if you can look into the IncludeVariables.xml and see into the 2 problems of post #1,942 (I'm sure on post #2,000 - without spamming - it's the nicest skin kodi ever seen)
1. value_multilabel Problem (If MoviesCount=NumItems then not show NumItems)
2. TopMenu button toggle on/off TvTunes (u made youtube video some time ago about it)
Quote:@Jumpy73 
2) The Discart problem in ViewsRightList we have already discussed a few pages before, it's looking online via SkinHelper.
Problem when ScriptSkinHelper Addon and its settings not the right way and the API deposited there not set the right way (Tutorial a few pages before)

Hi,
where is in the thread the tutorial you are speaking about? I went backward into the thread but without luck Sad

Where can I found the ScriptSkinHelper settings? I don't remember anymore where it was... If I simply select ScriptSkinHelper from the ADD_ONS menu the option CONFIGURE is disabled

Tks in advance