Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Ruk12345

You're welcome! Right now the cloud only appears during thunderstorms, but I can add another effect with clouds moving across the top of the screen during cloudy conditions.
(2017-05-16, 04:19)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Ruk12345

You're welcome! Right now the cloud only appears during thunderstorms, but I can add another effect with clouds moving across the top of the screen during cloudy conditions.

That would be awesome if you did that!!!!!

Oh also you should add code that bricks your device if a tornado touches down in your area!

…(⊙_⊙)…
Hey @latts9923 I'm not getting all those settings on my mq7 like star wars settings etc..how do I get those ?thanks
(2017-05-16, 04:44)Jay19802005 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey @latts9923 I'm not getting all those settings on my mq7 like star wars settings etc..how do I get those ?thanks

See very first post in this thread bro
(2017-05-16, 03:24)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]Update #24

Image - I've added a new feature to the Weather Settings. When there are thunderstorms at your location, the screen will now show a cloud at the top of the screen with lightning flashing. There is a new Textures.xbt file included in the update. The following video shows it in action...

I also renamed the Rain Effects button to Weather Effects. This now enables both the rain settings and thunderstorm settings.

Image - I've added a new fontset called Arial. This was requested by tad61.

I also did a little housecleaning to some of the files.

Download
05-15-17 update

Thanks so much for the addition of the Arial font, Latts.

But after selecting Arial font, I found out that I'm no longer be able to select Modern font in the main menu and also there is missing text as shown in the below picture.

tad61
@Ruk12345

Haha. Actually I was trying to include a tornado siren when the tornado code was activated, but it uses code "0", and every time I use that code it enables regardless of the conditions.
@tad61

Doh! Thanks for catching that. I missed a piece of the font selector code on the last update to emiralles' v1.4.0.10.

You can fix this if you open SkinSettings.xml and find...

Code:
<!-- Seletor de fontes -->
<control type="button" id="1043">    
    <label>31137</label>
    <label2>$VAR[value_status_stylefonts]</label2>
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(stylefont,font1)">Skin.SetString(stylefont,font2)</onclick>    
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(stylefont,font2)">Skin.SetString(stylefont,font3)</onclick>
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(stylefont,font3)">Skin.SetString(stylefont,font4)</onclick>
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(stylefont,font4)">Skin.SetString(stylefont,font5)</onclick>
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(stylefont,font5)">Skin.SetString(stylefont,font6)</onclick>
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(stylefont,font6)">Skin.SetString(stylefont,font7)</onclick>
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(stylefont,font7)">Skin.SetString(stylefont,font8)</onclick>
</control>

and replace with...

Code:
<!-- Seletor de fontes -->
<control type="button" id="1043">    
    <label>31137</label>
    <label2>$VAR[value_status_stylefonts]</label2>
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(stylefont,font1)">Skin.SetString(stylefont,font2)</onclick>    
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(stylefont,font2)">Skin.SetString(stylefont,font3)</onclick>
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(stylefont,font3)">Skin.SetString(stylefont,font4)</onclick>
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(stylefont,font4)">Skin.SetString(stylefont,font5)</onclick>
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(stylefont,font5)">Skin.SetString(stylefont,font6)</onclick>
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(stylefont,font6)">Skin.SetString(stylefont,font7)</onclick>
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(stylefont,font7)">Skin.SetString(stylefont,font8)</onclick>
    <!--*   HOLIDAY MOD   *-->
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(stylefont,font8)">Skin.SetString(stylefont,font12)</onclick><!--   MODERN FONT   -->
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(stylefont,font12)">Skin.SetString(stylefont,font9)</onclick><!--   MODERN FONT   -->
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(stylefont,font9)">Skin.SetString(stylefont,font10)</onclick>
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(stylefont,font10)">Skin.SetString(stylefont,font11)</onclick>
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(stylefont,font11)">Skin.SetString(stylefont,font1)</onclick>
    <!--*   HOLIDAY MOD   *-->
</control>

I fixed the missing text as well...also part of the emiralles' update that I missed. That fix will have to wait until I get home later. I'll include both of these fixes in a new update.
(2017-05-16, 03:24)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]Update #24

Image - I've added a new feature to the Weather Settings. When there are thunderstorms at your location, the screen will now show a cloud at the top of the screen with lightning flashing. There is a new Textures.xbt file included in the update. The following video shows it in action...

I also renamed the Rain Effects button to Weather Effects. This now enables both the rain settings and thunderstorm settings.

Image - I've added a new fontset called Arial. This was requested by tad61.

I also did a little housecleaning to some of the files.

Download
05-15-17 update

Thx!

Was waiting for this one.
@movie78

You bet bud!
(2017-05-16, 16:23)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@movie78

You bet bud!

The lighting effects is not working for me, any help?
(2017-05-16, 16:30)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]

You bet bud!

You will have to wait for some thunderstorms to come your way lol Tongue
(2017-05-16, 18:15)the_bo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-16, 16:30)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]

You bet bud!

You will have to wait for some thunderstorms to come your way lol Tongue

That's why I can't wait for lattes to add the cloudy effect, happens more often Smile
(2017-05-09, 00:18)the_bo Wrote: [ -> ]Be cool to have an animated rain effect similar to clip below. But seems there paid versions. Static is good for now cheers Big Grin

Maybe that effect is paid...mine is free....simply to set,just skining effect Smile

(2017-05-16, 22:36)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe that effect is paid...mine is free....simply to set,just skining effect Smile

Angelinas to the rescue again Big Grin

Any chance you can share the rain effect. Is it a gif image?

Cheers Smile
yes, and you can remove all effect with *.png...they are like cartoon...
Use gif image and add some effect like in mine case..
Code:
                <control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <height>1080</height>
                    <width>1920</width>
                    <texture>rain.gif</texture>
                    <colordiffuse>white</colordiffuse>
                    <animation effect="fade" end="35" condition="System.IdleTime(0)">Conditional</animation>
                </control>
snow,rain,storm fog...all efect are real...find right image for weather effect....
rain
http://imgur.com/a/Lwph7
fog
http://imgur.com/a/98IwD
snow
http://imgur.com/a/oWKtT

Download and experiment with colordiffuse and fade....you can add slide....all that your can image Smile