Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have updated the Multi-Mod to be compatible with emiralles' latest v1.4.0.8 update.

Download the update below only if you are currently running emiralles' v1.4.0.6 with the Multi-Mod. If you are not, please download v1.4.0.8 from the link above, then download the entire Multi-Mod from the original post and install all the files from the Mod.

Download
03-18-17 update
Hi Latts,

The TV Tunes is no longer work with the latest update.

Thanks
@tad61

Roger that...the TvTunes Addon is no longer supported. I'm working on an alternative.
@latts9923

(2017-03-11, 03:37)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]I fixed the Video Info screen problem...the code needed an update to match the newest version of SkinHelper.

I saw this reply from you on the Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin forum. Is this not what is required here as well?

Thank you very much for replying to all my questions. Take your time, no hurry. This is already a wonderful mod.
Have a fantastic dayRofl
@JanM201

The code is correct for Krypton, but they are still working on the website that supplies the ratings info. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

You bet...glad to help. Have a good day too!
Hi sorry to bother on here but how can I keep from adding discard manually on mq7 krypton ? Every movie I add to my library I have to add disc art manually can some one give me a faster solution ..Thanks
@Papo1980205

If you go to Settings>Skin Settings>Options Menu, there is a GET ARTWORK AUTOMATIC radio button at the bottom. When enabled, it will run Artwork Downloader for you when you add a new movie to the library. I have noticed however that on some movies with multiple discart options you still have to manually select one.
Thanks for the response latts9923 I'm gonna have a look at it but I think I do have it on ..I have one box running 17.1 and I never had to add any DVD on the 2,000 movies I've added to my library.. now on the other hand I'm running 17.1 rc in the box that I'm having to install DVD art manually do u think version of kodi might be the problem?TIA
Hey Latts9923,

The video nodes widgets issue i had with previous multi mod versions, is now working flawlessly on the mq7 v1.4.0.8 update.

Thanks you, greatly appreciated.
@Papo1980205

Hmm...it could be the RC version causing the problem. It is odd that the problem began with that version.
@bobbie digital

Good deal! I made a few tweaks to the code for this latest update...maybe it fixed the widgets issue. It could have been something emiralles fixed on the update as well.
@latts9923
Make sure to include JohnyBee's DialogMusicInfo for MQ7 Krypton last version 005 beta 2 in your next update.

See here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306202

Added record label icon for albums
Added year for albums
Added personal user rating in addition to the star rating fetched from the internet.
Added total number of songs

Here is a screenshot from after the update:
Image[/img]
@latts9923 I don't know what it could be but it's all working again on rc version ..thanks for your help and time
(2017-03-23, 14:42)Dave.B Wrote: [ -> ]@latts9923
Make sure to include JohnyBee's DialogMusicInfo for MQ7 Krypton last version 005 beta 2 in your next update.

See here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306202

Added record label icon for albums
Added year for albums
Added personal user rating in addition to the star rating fetched from the internet.
Added total number of songs

Here is a screenshot from after the update:

Great job, thanks JohnyBee.
@Dave.B

Cool...I'll check it out. Thanks!