Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@JanM201

If you don't have CD art available, turning on Logo in CD will display the artist logo on the top of the CD instead of the artist's name in text.
Thank you very muchBig Grin
@latts9923 where do we have that option to turn on logo,,thanks
@Jay19802005

If you open the Music OSD Menu and click on Settings, it will be below the Layout setting. It's only available for Layout 4-6.
@latts 9923

Please look at the pictures below:

I do not have cdart for this particular album. It displays correctly (Well maybe not because I've got "Logo in CD" turned on) for maybe 5 seconds &
then it changes to what you see in picture 2.
This doesn't seem to be correct or am I wrong?
@JanM201

I'll have to check the code for Layout 6 again. The top pic you posted should display a colored CD with the artist logo (if enabled) and the album title in marker font. It appears that Layout 6 is pulling art from the next album info to display on the CD. Sometimes it takes a few seconds for KODI to load all the images if you start up a song right after starting KODI.
@latts9923 sorry to bother u again buddy and if I had a way to donate to you for all your help o would..i used CD art manager to try to install album cover but some doknt how can I manually do it and how can I get the background image to show when playing music like janm201 has..tha ks
ThanksLaugh
I can't seem to add fan Art as background when music is playing can sokmeone please helo..i went to setting and fan Art view is enabled
Latts how do i get this OSD view?? what xml files do i need to copy to 1080i folder? i try copying DialogVideoInfo.xml, IncludesVariables.xml, SkinSettings.xml, VideoOSD.xml.. that didnt work.
@Jay19802005

I believe Universal Album Scraper will fetch the album and fanart images for you.
@xbmcwood

Check this post. I haven't verified this since emiralles' last update, but I assume the control is still there.
Hello Latts,

First I would like to say thank you for the support and all the hard work that you've put into this incredible skin mod. I really appreciate it. I'd like to ask you a favor if I may, can you put in the Aerial font to skin just like in Wanilton's version.

Thanks,
tad61
@tad61

You're welcome! I enjoy working on the Mod.

Sure, I can add Arial as a fontset.
@latts9923 hey bud is there a a way to manually add album cover if universal scraper doesn't add it.