Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@nomnom27

I'm still working on the studio icon displaying for boxsets. Right now it will only display when "MOVIE SET CASES" is enabled.
UPDATE #57

ImageMain menu player controls
The player controls were not displaying if the horizontal main menu was enabled.  Thanks to melons2 for reporting the bug.

Download
04-12-18 Update
@latts9923   How can i copy my build and move it on kodi from spmc without losing my settings
@lathie

If you have the script.skin.helper.skinbackup addon installed you can export your MQ 7 skin settings from the "RESTORE SETTINGS" option and import the zip file it creates.

By default it creates the zip in Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.skin.helper.skinbackup.
Hey latts I did the 3/29 update however I still experience the title showing up in text a long with the logo instead of just the logo. I noticed that when I toggle "logo as title (on top if available" to turn on it also toggles "show original title" to turn on. Am I doing something wrong?
@Caped Crusader

I bet they're both set to "true" in your settings.xml file. Open the file Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod\settings.xml and search for "originaltitle". If that is set to true, change it to false.
(2018-04-14, 21:07)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Caped Crusader

I bet they're both set to "true" in your settings.xml file. Open the file Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod\settings.xml and search for "originaltitle". If that is set to true, change it to false.

Thanks latts I'll try that out later. Smile
(2018-04-14, 21:36)Caped Crusader Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-14, 21:07)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Caped Crusader

Thanks latts I'll try that out later. Smile

@latts I did what you said and that corrected the problem. You're a scholar and a gentleman, a king amongst men. Thank you sir.
@Caped Crusader

You're welcome. Dilly Dilly!
hi ! , i've got a question about the updates. the download link in the first page have all the updates or i must download and install the updates one by one ? thank you.
@doctor4979

I always update the main download on the first post when I post a new update.
@Latts. I'm currently organising logo's and banners for my music library. Do I need to do extra steps besides copying the logo.png and banner.jpg files to the artist folders? I found out that the filename should be exactly logo.png for the logo. If the filename is different (for example clearlogo.png) the logo won't appear. That'a pity.
I don't know what happened in the word but yesterday I had the time to reopen Kodi and save last modifications in xml files  and many features don't work any more now

Movies: discart is no more visible in right list view, no extra fanarts are displayed even if no change has been applied to the option "enable extra fanart" in the top menu, no rating info (tomato, etc...) are displayed in dialog info view
TV Series: extra fanarts are no more displayed even if no change has been applied to the option "enable extra fanart" in the top menu
Music: discart is no more visible for albums in right list view and widget view (I use music smart playlist)

Somebody else had same problems Sad
@MB1968

It sounds like you've got it. Yeah, you will have to follow the correct naming convention for your images.
@Jumpy73

Did you modify the code in some of your xml files? If so, that could be the cause of the problems you're currently having.