Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-05-05, 18:28)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Kodi issue on your end. A skin reload from the sidebar should also do the trick. 
If you post a log and might be able to point you to the right direction. Are you using profiles? If yes, this could be a reason.

I don't use profile and skin reload doesnt fix it. Only way is to restart kodi. Do you need a log after the issue occurs or a log after a fresh start is fine ?
The log after this issue occurs.
Is it reproduceable? Or random?
@popeye2468 
That's the fallback and how the gui is designed.. Just add a artwork to the show.
(2019-05-05, 22:48)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]The log after this issue occurs.
Is it reproduceable? Or random?

Random, It can be fine for several days and one days it can happen 2 or 3 times.
I suggest you to wipe your Kodi installation and start freshly.
Hi, I have an issue, well, I don't know if it is an issue. But the clearlogo when I am playing video it's to small. And I think in the menu it's ok. Let me show you. Finally I upload an image of your video in youtube. Do you see it? How can I resize it? 
Thank you!!
ImageImageImage
That's because of the dimensions of your logo.png. Emby crops the empty space around it but your one still has wasted space in the top and bottom of the Alien logo.
I have no option to know how a image will look like and I only can define a maximum width / height. I also do not have the option to align it to the top, because of the empty pixels inside of the image.

Example (bluish background just for demonstration)

The original source of fanart.tv / how Kodi uses it 1:1

How Emby processes it and how I have my logos stored:

I suggest you to switch the logo to one that fits better, or manually edit it with a image editor of your choice.
hi sualfred, you had been updated your skin with the amazing blur background effect, but in my system, the embuary.helper say errors everytime i do anything. im using kodi leia 18.2 in fedora 30 linux distro. maybe this is the problem or a whole problem with anybody with any operating system ?
no problems here. can you give me a log please?
(2019-05-10, 15:21)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]no problems here. can you give me a log please?

i found that in my kodi.log:
Quote:2019-05-11 16:39:10.139 T:140644881082112   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>
                                            Error Contents: implement_array_function method already has a docstring
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/haivu/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/plugin.py", line 16, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.plugin_utils import *
                                              File "/home/haivu/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/resources/lib/plugin_utils.py", line 12, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.utils import gotopath
                                              File "/home/haivu/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/resources/lib/utils.py", line 24, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.image import *
                                              File "/home/haivu/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/resources/lib/image.py", line 11, in <module>
                                                from PIL import ImageFilter,Image,ImageOps
                                              File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/PIL/ImageFilter.py", line 23, in <module>
                                                import numpy
                                              File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/numpy/__init__.py", line 142, in <module>
                                                from . import core
                                              File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/numpy/core/__init__.py", line 40, in <module>
                                                from . import multiarray
                                              File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/numpy/core/multiarray.py", line 12, in <module>
                                                from . import overrides
                                              File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/numpy/core/overrides.py", line 46, in <module>
                                                """)
                                            RuntimeError: implement_array_function method already has a docstring
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
I'm currently on a fair for a few days and cannot investigate it further.

@Rechi
Sorry for the ping but can you tell me if this is related to the Python package of this user or is it related to my addon? Thx in advance
@haicaoboi87 

Back at home. This has to be related to your Kodi build, because the errors came from the Python module. And Android + CE + LE + Windows are working as they should.

I would try to build Kodi from the source to see if the issue still exists:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master....Fedora.md
(2019-05-12, 15:35)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]@haicaoboi87 

Back at home. This has to be related to your Kodi build, because the errors came from the Python module. And Android + CE + LE + Windows are working as they should.

I would try to build Kodi from the source to see if the issue still exists:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master....Fedora.md
hmm, i dont know why but after i downgrade your embuary.helper from version 1.1.2 to 1.0.6b, embuary.helper working perfect like magic ! but the blur effect disappear Sad
As I said it's related to your Python, not the script. The code that leads into the error wasn't there before.
(2019-05-05, 18:28)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]@MrFoxx 
This is a PKC problem. Usually this only happens if the database structure is not 100% correct. We had that with the Emby addon and it was caused by a missing or wrong set value of the path or column of the episode table.

Edit:
@MrFoxx 
If you upload me your MyVideos116.db I can check which one is not correctly set and can report it to the dev.

@Klojum 

MOVIE HUB 

.. Wink

@mac1202 

Kodi issue on your end. A skin reload from the sidebar should also do the trick. 
If you post a log and might be able to point you to the right direction. Are you using profiles? If yes, this could be a reason.

Did you get the MyVideos116.db file? If not, would you mind if I sent you mine? Would love for a solution to this "bug".

Thanks!