Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's an issue with the installed numpy package on your Linux image. https://github.com/sualfred/script.embua.../issues/28

There's nothing I can do and has to be fixed by the ones wo introduced the issue.
(2019-12-26, 06:54)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]It's an issue with the installed numpy package on your Linux image. https://github.com/sualfred/script.embua.../issues/28

There's nothing I can do and has to be fixed by the ones wo introduced the issue.

Thanks sualfred.. I appreciate you taking the time to look at it.

I'll play with the package versions see if I can get one that will work.
the numpy python is problem... i had seen it both opensuse and ubuntu. i forgot what i did to solved in opensuse, but in ubuntu problem solved by remove inkscape :p
(2019-12-26, 13:55)freebs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-12-26, 06:54)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]It's an issue with the installed numpy package on your Linux image. https://github.com/sualfred/script.embua.../issues/28

So I checked version on my Pi3 compared to my Pi4.. and they are the same... PIP version 18.1 for python 2.7  with numpy versions being 1.16.2.
I downgraded the Pi4 of numpy to 1.14.5 (python -m pip install numpy==1.14.5 ) and was then able to see the normal widgets placed there upon install. Still had an error pop up though. Weird.

I'll continue to play with this..
(2019-12-26, 14:49)freebs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-12-26, 13:55)freebs Wrote: [ -> ]

So I checked version on my Pi3 compared to my Pi4.. and they are the same... PIP version 18.1 for python 2.7  with numpy versions being 1.16.2.
I downgraded the Pi4 of numpy to 1.14.5 (python -m pip install numpy==1.14.5 ) and was then able to see the normal widgets placed there upon install. Still had an error pop up though. Weird.

I'll continue to play with this..  
Ok solved the issue..  

I had to install matching versions with  sudo apt install python-backports.functools-lru-cache (which is version 1.5-3)
and pip install backports.functools_lru_cache==1.5
also did 
python -m pip install numpy==1.15.4 

No more log errors and all widgets on main screen work 

Thanks for the heads up on the python !
Scrub this. Did a fresh install.
I seem to have a problem with my "next up widgets". I have set up user widgets that should show me the next epiosdes of my shows based on tags.
<setting id="UserWidget3_path" type="string">plugin://script.embuary.helper/?info=getnextup&amp;tag=TV-Show - Kino</setting>.

This worked perfectly for the last year.

Unfortunately in some cases now it does not work anymore.

If I have also a season 0 (specials) for a show, this widget will not show me the correct next episode but one episode of the last season of the respective show.

For example, the last epsiode of GoT I watched was S02E06. I would expect the widget to show me S02E07. Instead it shows me S08E01 for some reason. And as I said, it seems to only happen with shows where I have specials...
Please reproduce the error and upload me your MyVideos116.db to check it on my end. So I can see it with the same play and watched states.

Edit:
Tested it with Black Mirror (the only one which I have specials for), marked everything unwatched, marked season 1 as watched, marked 1 episode of season 2 as watched -> next up shows me "s02e02" as next.
Specials are ignored for this widget, but I have to check it with your db. Maybe there is a corner case.
Hey there sualfred. I just downloaded the Embuary skin and it's great. I do however have a question about the widgets.
Can I get the next up or continue watching for my gdrive add-on?
Only native library can be supported. I don't know anything about the gdrive addon but if the content is scanned to the Kodi DB like any ofther content it is working.
I tried it with the local library as well. The "next up" and "continue watching" don't seem to be working. They don't show up. (Actually what happens is when I exit out of the player window, I'll the see the next up widget buffering for a moment and then it disappears)
(2020-01-14, 15:52)treatyoself Wrote: [ -> ]I tried it with the local library as well. The "next up" and "continue watching" don't seem to be working. They don't show up. (Actually what happens is when I exit out of the player window, I'll the see the next up widget buffering for a moment and then it disappears)

Update: the continue watching is now working. Still don't see next up.

It's a really nice looking skin. But I rarely keep anything on my laptop for the widgets to work. Would be really nice if you could have those widgets working for add-ons as well. Great work nonetheless.
Can you tell me how to enable my track pad for this skin?
As I said, it works flawlessly with the native DB. I have no clue about what the gdrive addon is doing. 

The skin has no mouse/trackpad, touch support.
Hi ,
First, let me thank you for this wonderful skin.
I have two questions :
1. After clicking a movie file, the file is playing directly. I need to check the information, I can do it by accessing the context menu or pause the playback and pressing the "i" button. Is there some way I get the info with the first click and select to play the movie next. (like netflx).
2. Is there some way to display the imdb rating + the file size of the movie. (I am using plex share to see my contents).