Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow nice skin! How do I stop it from defaulting to list view? I want to set it to Slide view for both movies and shows.

TIA!
Please update to allow Favourites items to fill the screen and be scrollable vertically. Currently items are listed in one horizontal row, very restrictive.

Thank you
Bug alert!

In System settings, Passthrough under Audio settings is basically empty. Unable to enable/disable Passthrough in the settings menu, only during movie playback!

Please fix!

Thanks and happy new year!
Hi all,

after 2-3 years of using Emby and Kodi I have finally found the time to marry those two via Emby for Kodi NG and Embuary. What a great and mighty skin... wow.
I have two questions though:
  1. Is there way to increase the number of custom widgets?
  2. Is it by design, that custom widgets assigned to the Home-Widgets also appear on another Kodi-Profile at the same place? I guess not because every other setting is separate, only those custom widgets "spill over".
Some background info: I am using 2 Emby servers, one with 28 libraries and one with 35 libraries. The reason I am doing it like this is that I have mapped the libraries to folders, into which I meticulously sorted my movies by genre for almost 20 years now. I tend to have many very specific genres (like "Shark Movies", "Zombie Movies" and so on) which don't match the usual genres coming from TMDB. And I am using 2 server to separate Eastern and Western (as in western hemisphere) movies.
I am using two Kodi profiles to have bother servers as separate Emby for Kodi NG libraries. This is  the perfect setup for my situation.

I planned to create a custom widget for each library like this
Code:
library://video/emby_movies_Shark-Movies/recentlyadded.xml/
, in order to replicate the layout of native Emby apps or the web app, which shows the latest additions to each library on the home screen. But seeing that custom widget are limited to 30 and also seem to be "shared" beweteen profiles, this won't work. Does anyone (@sualfred?) know an answer to either question and maybe even an idea how to remedy this?

Thanks,
MIchael
I have dug deeper the last few hours and think that "spill over" behavior is a bug. The custom widget settings of one profile are overwriting the settings on another profile. If each profile has it's own userdata and it's own Embuary settings.xml this shouldn't happen, correct?
I even spent some time editing Embuary's settings.xml for each profile directly while Kodi was down. Then turned it on again, switched between profiles et voilà my changes were mostly overwritten.

So the 30 entries limitation I mentioned above is not a real problem, I found that I don't need "latest movies" in folders like "Bruce Lee" or "Akiro Kurosawa" ;-)

But that I cannot use upt to 30 custom widgets for each profile is a bummer. I am hoping sualfred or some other knowledgeable Dev can comment on this.
Does a current version of Embuary work with Kodi Nexus?
Hi all, would really appreciate some feedback on this issue:
When I go to "All TV Shows" then "All TV Shows" Embuary will not list by "date added". It sorts OK initially, but when I go back and then into "All TV shows" again, it defaults to "by title". I have the exact same issue on another (fresh) kodi instance. Is this a known issue? Is anyone aware of a fix? Don't have this problem with movies
@sualfred 

Hi, is it possible to implement choosing Genre Icon Packs?

Wenn du natürlich überhaupt noch online bist und nichts besseres zu tun hast. Wink

Grüße! Wink
How can I get the effection same as this image in the music playing interface? Now I have only a black disc as the background for all songs. And also the lyrics, how can get it showing the same as the image?

Great skin. Possible to customise the STATUS BAR? Like to add or remove certain selections such as "favorites", etc ..

Maybe there's a setting that I don't know where it is. If there is, please let me know. Thanks.
somebody can maintain this project? and change from embuary helper and embuary info addons to themoviedb helper ?
Hey, I had this problem and worked around it by creating a playlist that sorts by date and then added that into the main menu and removed the default menu headers.
Does anyone know if I can change the Custom Hub icon on the main menu to a pre-populated poster art icon like the main Movie and TV show icons are?
Hi there,

I have a simple question: is it somehow possible to sort the music library by album artist instead of artist?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Nathan
sualfred,
When will v21.0b3-Omega be supported,thx?