Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. -> Kodi settings. Change default aciton to "show info" instead of play
2. -> The ratings with the red star are IMDb or TMDb. Depending on what Plex is using and what the addon is syncing. Kodi has no working size working stored.
The menu of the addons does not open in the custom witget. Only files with play symbol are opened, with menu symbol not loading. Pelease help
Detailed example please.

What do you mean with "the menu of the addons" and how have you configured your widget?
(2020-01-18, 22:42)Jlreggie Wrote: [ -> ]The menu of the addons does not open in the custom witget. Only files with play symbol are opened, with menu symbol not loading. Pelease help

I configure custom wigtget to open alpha addon in recent movies and pulse use as witget. The main screen shows the movies, but pressing does not take me to the configured addon. Only addons like the dazn directly opening the video but if an addon has to open a sub menu it doesn't work. I hace coreelec
I configure custom wigtget to open alpha addon in recent movies movies and pulse use as witget. The main screen shows the movies, but pressing does not open the configured addon. Only addons like the dazn directly opening the video but if an addon has to open a sub menu it doesn't work. Help please
(2020-01-18, 23:08)Jlreggie Wrote: [ -> ]I configure custom wigtget to open alpha addon in recent movies and pulse use as witget.

We need a full debug log (wiki) from to see which add-on(s) you are referring to, because right now your story still makes no sense.
Also add screenshots if possible.
As far as I can see the "Alpha" add-on is one of those we do not want and I don't give any support to.
(2020-01-19, 11:04)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I can see the "Alpha" add-on is one of those we do not want and I don't give any support to.
Possibly, but the log file should make that clear.
(2020-01-19, 11:37)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-19, 11:04)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I can see the "Alpha" add-on is one of those we do not want and I don't give any support to.
Possibly, but the log file should make that clear.

https://paste.kodi.tv/wosufajumi
Desde el addon abre sin ningún problemas, pero desde menú principal no.
paste.kodi.tv/wosufajumi
Sorry I fixed it, you have to put the collection in video type ..... sorry for the inconvenience
(2020-01-19, 17:27)Jlreggie Wrote: [ -> ]Desde el addon abre sin ningún problemas, pero desde menú principal no.
English only on this forum, por favor.
(2020-01-19, 18:01)Jlreggie Wrote: [ -> ]sorry for the inconvenience

The next time you call for our support, make sure that your Kodi set up does NOT have any video piracy add-ons.
Or you can expect a firm kick of a size 12 boot into your behind. Familiarize yourself with our forum rules (wiki).
thank about your great skin sualfred. i have a suggestion, can you make artist music logo as circle image instead of square image ?
?