Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recall that the Titan skin for 3.7 had this feature (I used to use Titan before switching to yours) so it seems possible at the skin level ... or am I missing something?
Please believe me if I say it's a technical limitation. I have to use a boolean that is required for other things which is returning True while the player is paused (bug). Titan obviously did not use this bool for anything.
I wasn't questioning your word, but merely asking if it's possible to do in the skin code. If i understand your answer correctly, it is possible to do it in the skin code but in your skin it would break other things you care about, and so you'd rather wait for an upstream bug to be addressed first.
(2020-02-01, 17:57)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]@AllesMeins

Thanks, please check my repo and update the embuary helper. let me know if it has been fixed.

This helped my very similar problem I reported a while ago. Thanks !
the player does not resume playback in the minute where I left it resumes from the beginning always. Un Daza evry time.
In Kody default skin it doesn't hace any problem.
Sorry in Dazn
From where and how do you start the playback?
from the main screen or from the addon ... it always starts from the beginning
No idea. I have no DAZN acc to reproduce it here. 

You could try to enable the logging of the script.embuary.helper script and post me a log.
it's called the log file and where it is located
sorry from inside the addon if you resume. from the main screen no. sorry for the inconvenience
from inside the addon, it does resume but from the homepage no.... sorry for the translation
use the kodi log uploader function from the settings.
Hi all
How to I go about adding my emby account/server?
Total noob and struggling.
Many thanks
This is a skin.