Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It only works for local database items.

Don't think that I'm stupid. You haven't provide a log because you use streaming addons. 
That's the only reason why you don't do it no matter how much I asked for it. 
My fix with the cast thing was also only for video streaming addons/non local database items (legal or not legal).
That's not the reason I didn't leave a log. Never even crossed my mind in truth. I thought it might be a quick fix and didn't wish to get a log off my Odroid and then get it onto my pc if it was an easy fix. I mostly use tv/movies from my Plex Server and yes I do have a few addons, but they are legal ones like youtube and AliveHD etc so I'm a little offended that you have taken the convo to that place. 

You seem to be a little up yourself, so I'll leave you and your skin here. I was testing a Beta skin and A. Trying to provide feedback and B. Yes getting advice. Deary me....

*Edit: You asked me TWICE for a log. Once for the cast error (which you fixed and I didn't then need to and for this. Seriously, I'd lose the self righteous attitude. How dare you be so rude as to tell me what my motives are. screw you. I've been nothing but courteous and polite. 

Mods delete this or whatever, I won't be back. I don't need to take moral lessons in what he deems truths and lies. F*** your skin
Nextup notification is compatible with the embuary?? I cant get it to work...
Plexconnect is using the local database. I'm just doing simple 1+1 math. And everyone here knows that I'm sick of it. It's nothing personal, I just don't care anymore and hate repeating myself again and again.  I dunno how much I asked for logs in the last couple of years in this board. It's always the same. Nevermind.

@all others
Don't get this converation wrong. Feedback is welcome, but before you report issues:
- Layout glitches, movement errors or similar things -> No log required, but a screenshot is helpful.
- Missing or wrong contents and elements or error messages and more -> log required and a description how to reproduce it.
- Don't waste your and my rare spare time if anything is related to addons which provides you free access to something that has to be paid in the real world. 

Thanks.
(2018-02-21, 22:16)oresio Wrote: [ -> ]Nextup notification is compatible with the embuary?? I cant get it to work...

The NextUp script is compatible to all skins. And yes, it's themed for Embuary.Please provide a log and I will take a look. (the next one ^^)
@oresio

Your posts have been removed as they are full of banned add-ons.

Once you have cleaned your system of Banned add-ons (wiki) and it abides by the Forum rules (wiki) repost your new log.
I'm glad I found this skin - you've done great work. I have begun to use it as my DD. Forgive me if this has already been brought up, but I am unable to disable subtitles during video playback - is this a known issue?

Thanks again.
Nope. Where do you disable/enable it? Can you please provide me a screenshot and a log? It's possible in two different dialogs (video osd audio settings and video osd subtitle menu)
Love the new improvement you did so far Smile
just a quick thing I saw
When you click on the button Genres it show up a list of movies group my genres .... really great Smile
will it  be possible to add a botton beside the label of the genres titles to see all of the movie of the genre.

I have 2 suggestion
- beside the label title of the genre "Action" you could add a button to "All" and it will bring all the "action" movies
- Replace the Label title by a button so when you click on the title "Action" All the action movies will show up, its pretty much when the web emby does already Smile
Nope, sorry. The lists aren't limited and already contain all movies of a genre, so there is no need for it and would just end up in another ondown/onup command to get to the next list.
On the update 0.4.8 it seem I lost the node default picture on the main page. The hub are ok but not the node
You mean the Emby homevideos/pictures node?
(2018-02-25, 23:52)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]You mean the Emby homevideos/pictures node?

On emby I did a tv shows library call kids
It's a tv shows library.
On the version 0.4.7 it was showing the poster of the library kids same way then the tv shows hub. But not on the version 0.4.8

Hi by the way some older people ask me if it'd possible to increase the font size Wink
Please perform a menu reset in the settings. I changed the handling of the Emby thumb images.

I'm sorry for the older people in the house, but no Wink I already incresed it in the past.