Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gotta say, I love the Christmas holiday theme. Very nice! Big Grin
The startup sound on the other was a bit too long for my taste, so I've disabled that (thanks for the option) Wink

In the info dialog, I think the widget text "more like this" could be better and less "confusing" (for lack of a better word), especially when there's another widget present:  

I suggest changing it to "Other movies like {moviename}" or perhaps "Movies similar to {moviename}". What do you think?
It's called "more like this" in Emby Tongue
Yes, but they don't have the "more movies directed by" widget in Emby.
So, the issue is with the phrasing of "more like this", where "this" points to the nearest object (in this case the closest widget).

Also, any chance to disable the snow effect while screensavers are active?

PS: Please don't hate me, and happy holidays! Angel
I love the holiday theme, brilliant. Smile
@Krismyklebust 
Oh, ok. Changed on GitHub

@UsefulG 
Thx.
I registered in this forum only to thank you for this theme. 

I have never done something like that in my hole life, but you deserve it. 

You created the best theme I have ever seen! Congratulations!
Thank you so much!!!!!
The snow effect is also showing when viewing pictures/picture slideshows.
Can you change this? Smile
Yep, fixed. Update is on the repo.
Perfect. Thanks! Smile
Is there a way to hide the OSD when starting playback? It's really not needed to show when starting a movie and it removes from the movie watching experience.

I tried searching for OSD in the forum, but it won't allow short search keywords.
No and won't be changed. Sorry.
What's the reasoning behind this decision?

Couldn't this be added as an option for the user?
Because it's shown like this in Emby and how I prefer it.
And a general no to such micro adjustment options. As mentioned a few times in this thread I don't make adjustments/options for small personal preferences.
I can't download you repo anymore. Page 404 error

edit: when you change the 1.0.5.zip in 1.0.6.zip it works.
First, hows you after operation hope your ok?

Ok got a feature request the side panel, is there any chance of adding a few custom options, for instance there are quite a few sections I turn off on the side panel and it leaves it looking a bit bear

So i thought wouldn't it be nice if i can add a youtube button or a netflix button etc