Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-07-11, 06:20)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]And I need the debug screenshot of this issue:
https://imgur.com/a/tONlf3v
I cannot get this to occur now.  It is strange since it was consistently broken before for both episodes and movie collections before.

I did notice that when depending on how I get to an episode, it will sometimes display a tv show poster and sometimes display a episode thumb.   I found this odd, but likely expect to you since you know the internals of the skin.
Ok, please do it if you face it again. Maybe it's a rare scenario or something is messed up on your side. But I have to see that screenshot with enabled debug overlay to be sure.
(2018-07-08, 19:59)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Final for Blue Radiance, because the Emby gui also has this blue elements. But there will be another third new theme which is darker and bluish/pinkish. It's just not ready yet.
How about this new bluish/pinkish theme? The new themes are really great and I am very curious about the new one.  Have you finished it already?
Pushed the update a few hours ago -> "Material"
(2018-07-15, 17:09)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Pushed the update a few hours ago -> "Material"
 Really, really great. Thanks a lot for this beautiful theme.
Say thanks to @im85288 He wanted that pink and I just improved his PR.
(2018-07-15, 20:17)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Say thanks to @im85288 He wanted that pink and I just improved his PR.
 oke, thanks @im85288,  It looks fantastic now
Hi,

Maybe confusing myself a little but here. But why and how do I get the snowflakes off? I just restarted Kodi today and presented with snowflakes falling down my screen. I have absolutely no idea how or why. Is this related to Embuary?

Regards.

Edit. Nevermind. Looks like its holiday mode. On the 18th July. Checked my time and date settings and its reverted back to December 2015.
Happy holidays to you @Daveabuk
Hey @sualfred, I really like your skin especially since I am using emby addon and kodi/your skin automatically found all my playlists and arrange everything according to the media on the server. However last night i noticed that all the icons in the home media hub dissapear. When i went into settings to arrange items they werent there either. Is there a way to bring them back. I tried reloading the skin,addon, and reinstalling the skin and nothing changed. So i ended reinstalling kodi and deleted all user data but i want to know if there was a quicker fix in case it happens again.
Next time just try to reset your textures.db of Kodi. I guess something was messed up there.
How do i do that exactly? Sorry it happened again.
Nevermind. I found the file and deleted it. I reboot but still missing the playlists on top. I guess i have manually add them again?
It's something on your side and not skin related. The Emby nodes are  automatically recognized if available. Be sure you have the latest Emby for Kodi Beta running.
Am not using the beta? Should i switch it to the beta then? How do i do a clean install of the skin after reinstalling the beta addon