Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-11-28, 18:38)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]The skin works 100% with a native Kodi setup.

The PVR hub is static.

280x158 (16:9)
@sualfred This is the most elegant and functional skin I have used - and that too out of the box. I even did not do any configuration and just love it the way it looks and performs. Thanks a lot.

I had a couple of questions/suggestions
1. Would it be possible to make a specific custom hub. For example, if I can make an "Animation" custom hub which would only have everything Animation. Animation Movies, TV shows (menu and widgets). That would make it super easy for my kids to access. Or is there any option or workaround I could use.
2. I just saw your youtube demo and got amazed by the cinema mode. How do I create it for myself? Is there any specific addon you have used there?

Thanks!
1 -> Just enable the custom hub in the skin settings. Only one is possible. Or add a "animation" tag to all of you media that fits to it. The skin supports auto hub creation based on tags.
2 -> Can be activated and configured in the skin settings.
(2019-12-16, 23:18)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]2 -> Can be activated and configured in the skin settings.

I figured out the custom hub and created some animation widgets which works really well. 

Regarding the cinema mode I set the settings to play "1" trailer before any movie/tv show is started. But then it gives some sort of error with the Embuary Helper Script. Is there any addon required to be downloaded and configured before I can play the trailer in Cinema mode?

P.S. I created an intro (Netflix-style) looking inspired by your youtube video and love it.
(2019-12-16, 23:18)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]2 -> Can be activated and configured in the skin settings.

I figured out the custom hub and created some animation widgets which works really well. 

Regarding the cinema mode I set the settings to play "1" trailer before any movie/tv show is started. But then it gives some sort of error with the Embuary Helper Script. Is there any addon required to be downloaded and configured before I can play the trailer in Cinema mode? If it matters, all my content is on google drive and I am using the strm method to add media to Kodi library. I am not using the Emby.

P.S. I created an intro (Netflix-style) looking inspired by your youtube video and love it.
Please update the helper script from my repo (signatur link). I haven't found the time to push the fix to the Kodi repo yet.
(2019-12-18, 18:56)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Please update the helper script from my repo (signatur link). I haven't found the time to push the fix to the Kodi repo yet.
Thanks. Will do it tonight.
I (maybe more) have problem with artist slideshow scrip addon after it be updated, now it dont run anymore. This is artist slideshow addon problem or compatibility's addon problem ?
I had to tick "download images" in the new artist slideshow version to get it running again.
(2019-12-21, 18:32)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]I had to tick "download images" in the new artist slideshow version to get it running again.

how did you do? i tick like this but the artist slideshow still dont run

Works here on my end. You have updated to the newest artist slideshow version?
(2019-12-22, 07:48)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Works here on my end. You have updated to the newest artist slideshow version?

oh thanks so much ! its finally working !
Anyone using this on Pi4 with Buster ?

It won't display the normal widgets as if on an RPi3 and it generates a helper error on almost everything you touch.
Paste the log
(2019-12-25, 17:52)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Paste the log
here is a full log.. https://paste.kodi.tv/hodowafune.kodi
thanks for having a look..