Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Embuary Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks, mate. Will check.

Cheers.
Art

Note: Just updated, but no changes noticed. Should I tweak something in settings? Thanks
Wow...major blowback.
I'm experiencing some issues after this last update.
- No changes on update behaviour;
- Addons (side panel) now sends to Addon page as a whole (different one);
- OSD does not display poster or anything but controls anymore; (rebooted and is fine now)
Could you check it out or is it just me?

Thanks.
Art
The change of the addons button is wanted.
And I haven't pushed an update to the repo for just one minor change. You have to apply the GitHub commit by yourself.
Ah, ok then.
Sorry for the newbie questions.

Cheers.
Art
No problem Tongue
Hello Sualfred,
i just tried your skin and i really like it.
I found an issue though. I have the following program addons installed and listed here:

I was trying to edit menu configuration to add chrome to the homescreen as i did for the youtube video addon
but unfortunatly there seems to be an issue in the DialogSelect.xml
It should list the installed program addons for selection but unfotunatly it does not list any of the installed addons as seen on the first picture.
Maybe it's just a typo or something or the search path for the programs is wrong. It is working fine for all the other sections "Video Addon, etc.."
A custom option in the DialogSelect.xml for selecting internals like File Manager, or weather screen.

Also would it be possible to get an option in the skin settings to set the shape of the menu pictures to square, or even circle? (second picture, top row) ?

Keep up the good work. The skin is really nice so far!
The selection content is provied by the skin shortcuts script. There's nothing I can do, but I'll check it on my end. I never noticed that bug.

You still have the option to set a dummy action and then edit the button afterwards -> "RunScript(script.the.id.of.the.addon)"

Edit:
Problem was caused by me Tongue Fixed in the next version.
(2019-01-07, 07:23)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Edit:
Problem was caused by me Tongue Fixed in the next version.
 top notch! thank you!
Works like a charm, mate. Thanks again.

Cheers.
Art
Backgrounds for home menu items are no longer transparent
Wanted. It looks totally strange with a border shadow and no background.
(2019-01-11, 08:26)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Wanted. It looks totally strange with a border shadow and no background.
It looks terrible though

Can it not have the same transparency as the Last tuned channels?
Hi!

I've update Spanish language

https://pastebin.com/2BKMDPbL