Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2023-03-18, 11:02)Lammoth Wrote: [ -> ]@wags1
I'm right in this thread. I use two versions of Kodi (Matrix and Nexus). the error is the same on both versions.
@Lammoth No worries. It was not clear to me from your other posts that this issue effected both Matrix and Nexus (I probably just misread or wasn't paying attention...LOL). Just trying to keep the Nexus issues in the Nexus thread. Looks like Latts found the issue anyway so its all good.
@latts9923 

Hello,
Question, is it possible for the missing cd arts, to create an automatic one with the fanart of the movie ??
And to do the same for the missing cd arts, for certain saga, who doesn't have one.

Huge thank you
That will result in pretty strange or ugly discart images. It is impossible to produce a good looking discart image (1000x1000), by defaulty cropping a random fanart image (1920x1080, 3840x2160) Bear in mind that @latts9923 does not know what fanart you're using.
How hard would it be to add few fonts like Easter and few others ?
@MB1968 , @wags1 , @latts9923 

Hello,
Small mistake on my part, it was not with the fanart but with the poster to automatically create a cd arts. 
Example below.

Aeon mq 8 missing cd arts

Aeon mq5 cd arts (poster 1)

aeon mq5 cd arts (poster 2)

So it is possible to automatically create a cd arts with the poster.
No matter the poster...
It is only a proposal. That must be a lot of work, I guess. If it only interests me, I would understand that it does not happen.
If ever the request is accepted, it would be rather nice, as I said on the previous post, that it be done for the movies (obviously), the sagas, and also for the TV show (complete Tv show, and for the season too).

Thanks for reading me.
@martinsvision
It takes a little bit of time to add, but not that big a deal. Do you have examples of the fonts you'd like to add?

@Skin helper error
I had code in MQ 7 for that in the past, but I removed it. I can look at adding that back so it will display if the discart is missing.
@latts9923 

Hello,

Great, huge thanks.
@latts9923 that would be awesome Thank you . Is there a standard size for fonts ? Is there a sweet spot that on sizing that we could thew few extra fonts on there call them custom or just style 14 .. 15 ect and we could just overwrite them ? If not I was originally thinking all these holidays fonts but that would be alot to add so it would probably be better for more general fonts like something like Eastera https://www.1001fonts.com/easteria-font.html and Saint Charles https://www.dafont.com/st-charles.font those might be useful more than just those holidays

Appreciate all the work you do on this skin looks 👌 amazing definitely takes the theater room up a notch !
I had to re-install Kodi 19.5 and this newest mod. Since then i can't figure out how to disable the Clear Art Title in the middle of the Pause Screen. I never had it before on my previous installations. I looked everywhere but can't find the option to turn it off. Furniture mode does nothing against it, except hidden (of course).

Any suggestions?
UPDATE #37 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3.7

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed the artist name/logo code for Layout 3 and some other music viz layouts. Thanks to jasn for reporting the bug!
  • The album spine was not displaying for the back reflection on style3D.
  • I fixed a problem with the plot info for Sets in KodiFlix. If the Set had more than 14 movies, KodiFlix would not display the extended Set info.

ImageMaintenance
  • I replaced the CINEMAVISION button in Video Info with PRESHOW EXPERIENCE. You can download the add-on at https://preshowexperience.com/files/. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the initial request!
  • I made a few tweaks to KodiFlixTV. I cleaned up some poster sizing and added the header color to the neon bar on the floor.
Hey…thank you so much. In this version my lokal logos will displayed now in music layout 3 correctly. 😁👍🏻
UPDATE #38 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3.8

Image Bug fixes
  • I found a bug in KodiFlixTV that has probably existed for quite some time. If you selected LANDSCAPE or CLEARART as your view for KodiFlix, the default focus surround in KodiFlixTV would persist when changing to POSTERS or TV ART views. There was quite a bit of extraneous code in both KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV that I removed to fix this bug.

ImageMaintenance
  • I made some additional file tweaks to work with PRESHOW EXPERIENCE. Thanks to martinsvision for the code!
UPDATE #39 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3.9

Image Additions
  • I added a new option to the Happy Birthday settings. You can now include a name below the banner.
  • I added the Grab Fanart script background button to the main menu settings for TV Shows and Music. They are all independent controls. Thanks to RonnieG3 for the request!

ImageMaintenance
  • I noticed that the posters were not showing correctly with the Default view for KodiFlix. I changed the aspect ratio from scale to stretch.

I also updated the skin scripts and favorites files for Matrix. Some of the scripts were reporting errors, and there was a typo in favourites.xml.
UPDATE #40 - This will update the skin to v1.0.4.0

Image Additions
  • I added the ability to use List 3D Music and List 3D Music v2 with songs.
  • There was code in Shelf 3D to display actress art, but it was never fully implemented. You now have a button in the Top Menu named "SHOW ACTRESS" when Shelf 3D is activated.
  • I noticed in the Shelf 3D code that there was an option to display the videos as a fixedlist or a wraplist. There is a new button in the top menu named "SHELF 3D WRAPLIST" that is disabled by default.
  • I added the "PANEL OFF", "AUTOMATIC PANEL", "X SECONDS DELAY" and "CHANGE TRANSPARENCY" settings to Music for the Wall View.
  • I added the ability to show the album totals and artist description to Artists for the Wall view.
  • I added the ability to show the discart, album label and album description to Albums for the Wall view.
  • I added the SDTV flag to mediatype. Add ".sdtv" to your filename in order to see the flag. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The Magazine 3D view was being displayed as a view option for all video content...it should only display for Concerts. Thanks to Uploadergt for reporting the bug!
  • The albums list for Shelf 3D Music was overlapping the Styles info on the top left of the Artist view.

There is also an update to the Colored Studio Icons add-on available in my repo.
UPDATE #41 - This will update the skin to v1.0.4.1

Image Additions
  • I added the back and spine images to List 3D for videos. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The case reflection for Sets in Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 was not displaying correctly.
  • The value for Poster Zoom was incorrect for the Forced Views. Thanks to martinsvision for reporting the bug!
  • The background image was not displaying for Modern List if "EXTRA FANART" or "ARTWORK HELPER FANART" was selected.