Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@movie78
Hey movie78...long time no hear! I can look at adding that to PosterLite.

@TimT90
I do not have a setup guide for MQ 8. I did type up a quick guide for getting your artwork to display. When you say Fanart Composition, are you talking about "BACKGROUND IMAGE - USE COLLECTION FANARTS"? If so, that requires Artwork Organizer. There is a Matrix version here. I see the Movie Set artwork...it should be added when you scrape your library. If not, you can manually add artwork by bringing up the context menu and select MANAGE > CHOOSE ART. I also see the actor images. Did you install the Red Carpet (resource.images.actorart) Add-on?
(2021-02-27, 21:03)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@movie78

@latts9923 

Its been a while, having a little one and keeping up with new job wasn't easy, I glad you help your MOD still.
It was very easy to get back to it
(2021-02-27, 21:03)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ] 
(2021-02-27, 21:03)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@movie78

@TimT90
I do not have a setup guide for MQ 8. I did type up a quick guide for getting your artwork to display. When you say Fanart Composition, are you talking about "BACKGROUND IMAGE - USE COLLECTION FANARTS"? If so, that requires Artwork Organizer. There is a Matrix version here. I see the Movie Set artwork...it should be added when you scrape your library. If not, you can manually add artwork by bringing up the context menu and select MANAGE > CHOOSE ART. I also see the actor images. Did you install the Red Carpet (resource.images.actorart) Add-on?

Hi!Do I need to set up manually to get the fanart collection for TV shows or movies or Artwork organizer will do all.
@latts9923 ,

When using Youtube addon in your skin version 1.0.0.8, if I play one channel and then stop and play it again (or switch to other channels), I got "buffering............PLEASE WAIT" warning on top of the screen.  The video plays normally without lagging, though.  Then I can't get OSD by moving mouse or pressing "Enter" except pressing "ESC" to close the warning.  Now If I press "stop" button in OSD, the screen freezes.  I need to force Windows to close Kodi.  Something's not right.
Good morning.
I upgraded Kodi 18.9 Leia with Aeon MQ 8 2.9.0 to Kodi 19 Matrix, with Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix.
I ask how to proceed to keep all the settings of the skin MQ 8 2.9.0, to avoid the long work to restore all my preferences.
Sincerely thank you
(2021-02-27, 14:44)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@RB0135
I have disabled Skin Info Service until I can fix the errors. I fixed the error you posted above, but I am now getting an error when selecting a Set that I am still unable to fix.
Aghh.. Ok... Is there anything I can help to test? I should have mentioned the info errors only occur when in the Episode section (not seasons section).
(2021-02-27, 07:11)RB0135 Wrote: [ -> ]@Angelinas /@latts9923 

So, I have totally installed a fresh install of Matrix, all manually since getting from the Repo failed, loaded my libraries and STILL, Movies and TVShows crash Kodi constantly with Skin.Helper and Skin.Info errors as before. Sometimes (like 2 out of 10 times) I here a beep and it shows a skin.info error then skin.helper error on the top of the screen.
@Angelinas /@latts9923 

Just an update. I disabled SHS and have no Kodi crashes at all.. Obviously there is something in SHS that crashes Kodi in my scenario. It might not be SHS doing it but something that SHS calls.. Is there anything I can do to find this issue as it makes the whole system unusable is SHS is enabled. Quite happy to run tests for you to determine what the cause is.

Thanks,
Rob
Without your log I am blind...
Hi.
First I like to thank you for this port. Without the forced upgrade to Matrix would not be a nice experience at all.. It needs a lot of fiddling until all missing or incompatible dependencies are properly installed but now it is working very good and I like Matrix better than Leia. 

Nevertheless two things are not as I like them to be.

The first is a tiny glitch in the skin, I'm sure... The watched flag thumbnail is shown everywhere excerpt for the episodes level in series. They are shown on season and series level, they are shown on movies and movieset level and also on videos level. Only for series episodes they are not displayed. I hope this is an easy and quick fix. If you need I can add some screenshots showing this issue...

The second issue I have is something I'm not sure if it is a skin or a Kodi thing. It's about the HDR and 10 Bit labels. They never appear if you have not that cluttered file names with all those technical additions in it. I like to have my file names as clean as possible (Avatar.mkv). Any other media information like codecs, resolution, aspect ratio,... is extracted from the video file. Why isn't the information about HDR and 10 Bit extracted as wellHuh It definitely is available in mediainfo. I'm absolutely sure about this as I use mediainfo in my own program Media-Buddy and it makes use of the SDR/HDR information gotten with mediainfo... So this information is available but not used as it looks.. I have around 2500 movies and 35000 series episodes. To rename them all is no option to me...

Edit:
Here is an excerpt of mediainfo output of a HDR10+ video:
Quote:Video
ID                          : 1
Format                      : HEVC
Format/Info                 : High Efficiency Video Coding
Format profile              : Main [email protected]@high
HDR format                  : SMPTE ST 2086, HDR10 compatible
Codec ID                    : V_MPEGH/ISO/HEVC
Duration                    : 2 h 16 min
Bit rate                    : 34.9 Mb/s
Width                       : 3 840 pixels
Height                      : 1 600 pixels
Display aspect ratio        : 2.40:1
Frame rate mode             : Constant
Frame rate                  : 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Color space                 : YUV
Chroma subsampling          : 4:2:0 (Type 2)
Bit depth                   : 10 bits
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)          : 0.237
Stream size                 : 33.3 GiB (93%)
Writing library             : x265 2.8+66-88ee12651e30:[Windows][GCC 6.3.0][64 bit] 10bit
Encoding settings           : cpuid=1049583 / frame-threads=4 / numa-pools=16 / wpp / no-pmode / no-pme / no-psnr / no-ssim / log-level=2 / input-csp=1 / input-res=3840x1600 / interlace=0 / total-frames=199560 / level-idc=51 / high-tier=1 / uhd-bd=0 / ref=4 / no-allow-non-conformance / repeat-headers / annexb / aud / hrd / info / hash=0 / no-temporal-layers / no-open-gop / min-keyint=24 / keyint=240 / gop-lookahead=0 / bframes=4 / b-adapt=2 / b-pyramid / bframe-bias=0 / rc-lookahead=25 / lookahead-slices=4 / scenecut=40 / radl=0 / no-intra-refresh / ctu=64 / min-cu-size=8 / rect / no-amp / max-tu-size=32 / tu-inter-depth=1 / tu-intra-depth=1 / limit-tu=0 / rdoq-level=2 / dynamic-rd=0.00 / no-ssim-rd / signhide / no-tskip / nr-intra=0 / nr-inter=0 / no-constrained-intra / no-strong-intra-smoothing / max-merge=3 / limit-refs=3 / limit-modes / me=3 / subme=3 / merange=57 / temporal-mvp / weightp / no-weightb / no-analyze-src-pics / deblock=-3:-3 / no-sao / no-sao-non-deblock / rd=4 / no-early-skip / rskip / no-fast-intra / no-tskip-fast / no-cu-lossless / no-b-intra / no-splitrd-skip / rdpenalty=0 / psy-rd=2.00 / psy-rdoq=1.00 / no-rd-refine / no-lossless / cbqpoffs=0 / crqpoffs=0 / rc=crf / crf=18.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpstep=4 / stats-write=0 / stats-read=0 / vbv-maxrate=160000 / vbv-bufsize=160000 / vbv-init=0.9 / crf-max=0.0 / crf-min=0.0 / ipratio=1.40 / pbratio=1.30 / aq-mode=1 / aq-strength=1.00 / cutree / zone-count=0 / no-strict-cbr / qg-size=32 / no-rc-grain / qpmax=69 / qpmin=0 / no-const-vbv / sar=1 / overscan=0 / videoformat=5 / range=0 / colorprim=9 / transfer=16 / colormatrix=9 / chromaloc=1 / chromaloc-top=2 / chromaloc-bottom=2 / display-window=0 / master-display=G(13250,34500)B(7500,3000)R(34000,16000)WP(15635,16450)L(40000000,50) / max-cll=10000,768 / min-luma=0 / max-luma=1023 / log2-max-poc-lsb=8 / vui-timing-info / vui-hrd-info / slices=1 / opt-qp-pps / opt-ref-list-length-pps / no-multi-pass-opt-rps / scenecut-bias=0.05 / no-opt-cu-delta-qp / no-aq-motion / hdr / hdr-opt / no-dhdr10-opt / no-idr-recovery-sei / analysis-reuse-level=5 / scale-factor=0 / refine-intra=0 / refine-inter=0 / refine-mv=0 / no-limit-sao / ctu-info=0 / no-lowpass-dct / refine-mv-type=0 / copy-pic=1 / max-ausize-factor=1.0 / no-dynamic-refine / no-single-sei
Default                     : Yes
Forced                      : No
Color range                 : Limited
Color primaries             : BT.2020
Transfer characteristics    : PQ
Matrix coefficients         : BT.2020 non-constant
Mastering display color pri : Display P3
Mastering display luminance : min: 0.0050 cd/m2, max: 4000 cd/m2
Maximum Content Light Level : 10000 cd/m2
Maximum Frame-Average Light : 768 cd/m2
(2021-02-27, 21:03)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@TimT90

Installed both of the from zip. Artwork Organizer worked like a charm. But I still don't se actor images I the movie info view?
@latts9923 
I solved for Skin Helper Color Picker: in your Matrix repo is still present the cherrypy script 17.4.2-2 but in the link ypu provide there is 17.4.2-3; if you use the last you can install Skin Helper Color Picker.
(If you update in your repo i think is better for user that don't use zip Wink)

For Skin Helper (1.1.32) i try anything, but the final error is: the dependency on xbmc python 2.1.0 may not be satisfied.
Everytime i enter on movies menu or series menu, the message fro skin helper service appear (do you want to install the skin helper service? yes or no), is the only hassle.

One error from skin info service but onyl one time, not important.
Does anyone know a complete procedure what addons and versions need to be installed to use MQ8 MOD Metrix?
I've read the whole forum and I'm not wise because there are a lot of addons and versions for proper operation and I don't know what to install to make it work.
Or rather wait for the dust to settle and update addons?
Thank you very much.
Good Morning...

yesterday the second time my KODI crashed during LiveTV after I changed a channel. In the log I only find, that my DVBViewer Addon have a fault. But... After the reboot, your skin starting to rebuild from the beginning and all my settings (Backgrounds and other settings) are destroid. This is in the first step no problem, because I backup after big changings the programm and Appdatafolders via Aomei Backupper and I can restore all. But this needs (25GB) a lot of time. Normally it will be easy to restore the one file, where Aeon stores all the settings... But I don't find... Can you tell me, which file I must restore? 

Hope... Thank you.

Uwe
@marius37bv
Artwork Organizer will handle that for you.

@RobinTW
I may have to create another account with Google to get Youtube working again so I can test this...what a pain. Also, for now I've put Skin Info Service on the back burner. I've just disabled it until I can get back to it.

Here's the version of SHS and dependencies I have installed. See if it matches yours...
  • script.skin.helper.service - v1.1.33
    • script.module.metadatautils - v1.0.38 (SHS dependency)
      • script.module.beautifulsoup4 - v4.9.3+matrix.1 (Metadata dependency)
      • script.module.musicbrainz - v0.7.0 (Metadata dependency)
      • script.module.thetvdb - v1.0.30 (Metadata dependency)
    • script.module.cherrypy - v12.0.2 (SHS dependency)
      • script.module.six - 1.14.0+matrix.2 (Cherrypy dependency)

@Dom61
You should be able to copy your settings.xml from MQ 8 v2.9.0 and overwrite your Matrix file (I just tried it and worked like a champ). I would make a copy of the original just in case something goes "kerflooey". If you never installed my Multi-Mod for MQ 8, you will find that there are a lot of new settings available.

@Lehmden
You're welcome! Yeah, it takes a little work to get all the required Add-ons loaded.

1. I see the watched flag for episodes. What view are you using?
2. I don't know how to avoid the requirement to add "hdr" or "10bit" to your file names.

@TimT90
Glad you got Artwork Organizer working. Ah...you mean the actor images at the bottom of the Video Info screen? I had a problem with that as well. When I installed the newest version of SHS (v1.1.33) and rebuilt my simplecache database, the actor images began to appear.

@christofdarkan
Yeah, I've been meaning to clean up my repo. I removed the Cherrypy and SHS Add-ons. You need v1.1.33 of SHS for Matrix.

@Pet09
Follow this link. This will help get you going with Skin Helper and some others. I have links to other Add-ons on the first post of this thread that the skin uses as well.

@Holzfred
Follow this link. This allows you to save your settings file and restore it if something like this happens again.