Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-05-19, 16:50)melons2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-19, 15:22)tuareg Wrote: [ -> ]I am having problems. Appreciate if someone can tell me where to get cherry pie script please
Follow this link and you will find it in post #4266.

Cherrypie

Hope this helps
Minor correction to links (colored media icons) in first post - https://holybid.com/kodi/lattsrepo/master/matrix/resource.images.mediaicons.coloured/resource.images.mediaicons.coloured-0.1.3.zip . Remove the red part to download.
Will this skin work on Kodi 20?
@rocko 

For now, yes work in Kodi 20 too.
(2021-05-22, 22:40)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@rocko 

For now, yes work in Kodi 20 too.

Thanks Wanilton
Apologies if this was covered - I searched the thread and didn't see it:

How do I get RT and Metacritic, etc. ratings to show? I thought it might be meta utils like it was on Leia, but alas. That doesn't work on Matrix.

Any assistance?
@S-M-L-R
I updated the link to the Colored Media Icons in the first post.

@ericwbolin
Did you install v1.0.41?
(2021-05-23, 13:20)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@S-M-L-R

@ericwbolin
Did you install v1.0.41?

It appears I have 1.0.11.

I should update, eh?
UPDATE #12 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.2

Image Additions
  • I added a new button to the Top Menu named "SHOW DEFAULT MEDIA CASE" for the Posterlite view. Enabling this button will change the new case back to the default case. Thanks to halidri for the request!
  • I added a new Batman theme to the Aeon MQ Skin Themes add-on. The theme has been added to the main download for the additional themes and is also available as a separate download with just this theme.
  • I also added a new Batman menu bar, font and visual effects. BE ADVISED...IF YOU SWITCH TO THE BATMAN MENU BAR (IT GETS SELECTED AFTER THE NEON MENU BAR IN SKIN SETTINGS) IT WILL ALTER MULTIPLE COLOR SETTINGS, SWITCH TO THE BATMAN THEME AND ENABLE THE BATMAN VISUAL EFFECTS. I HIGHLY SUGGEST LOADING THE FAVORITES SCRIPTS (UPDATED SCRIPTS & FAVORITES NOW AVAILABLE) AND SAVE YOUR SKIN SETTINGS BEFORE USING THE NEW BATMAN MENU BAR. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the idea to add all the Batman settings!
  • I also added a new Batman pointer. This is available with the updated Favourites scripts.
  • I added the font glow to the unfocused menu items when switching to the Batman menu bar. I will add this option to the rest of the fonts as time permits.

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem where the fanart was being displayed with the artist slideshow if you selected "SLIDESHOW + VIEWING". Thanks to Holzfred for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with KodiFlix where the poster was being displayed twice if you selected "OPEN CASES"...one poster would open with the case and the other poster would remain in position.
(2021-05-24, 02:17)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]

Image Additions
  • I added a new button to the Top Menu named "SHOW DEFAULT MEDIA CASE" for the Posterlite view. Enabling this button will change the new case back to the default case. Thanks to halidri for the request!
  • I added a new Batman theme to the Aeon MQ Skin Themes add-on. The theme has been added to the main download for the additional themes and is also available as a separate download with just this theme.
  • I also added a new Batman menu bar, font and visual effects. BE ADVISED...IF YOU SWITCH TO THE BATMAN MENU BAR (IT GETS SELECTED AFTER THE NEON MENU BAR IN SKIN SETTINGS) IT WILL ALTER MULTIPLE COLOR SETTINGS, SWITCH TO THE BATMAN THEME AND ENABLE THE BATMAN VISUAL EFFECTS. I HIGHLY SUGGEST LOADING THE FAVORITES SCRIPTS (UPDATED SCRIPTS & FAVORITES NOW AVAILABLE) AND SAVE YOUR SKIN SETTINGS BEFORE USING THE NEW BATMAN MENU BAR. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the idea to add all the Batman settings!
  • I also added a new Batman pointer. This is available with the updated Favourites scripts.
  • I added the font glow to the unfocused menu items when switching to the Batman menu bar. I will add this option to the rest of the fonts as time permits.

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem where the fanart was being displayed with the artist slideshow if you selected "SLIDESHOW + VIEWING". Thanks to Holzfred for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with KodiFlix where the poster was being displayed twice if you selected "OPEN CASES"...one poster would open with the case and the other poster would remain in position.
Thank you for all your dedicated work and effort!

Thanks!
Good morning.
I can't find the command to select the scrolling information as in the skin Aeon MQ8 2.9.0
Thank you

(2021-05-24, 03:47)melons2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-24, 02:17)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]

Image Additions

Image Bug fixes
Thank you for all your dedicated work and effort!

Thanks!
Thanks for the update. Great job, as always. I just noticed that in TV_Shows, KODIFLIX TV, Options/Change View Default view if "CENTER LIST" is selected the "FOCUS SURROUND" highlight frame is misaligned with thumbnail.
@melons2
You're welcome!

@Dom61
Do you have "SLIM LIST" enabled in the Top Menu for the Right List view?

@andrzejls
You're welcome! I just fixed the focus surround in KodiFlixTV...it will be part of the next update. Thanks for letting me know about the bug!
(2021-05-23, 19:21)ericwbolin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-23, 13:20)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@S-M-L-R

@ericwbolin
Did you install v1.0.41?

It appears I have 1.0.11.

I should update, eh?

I updated to latest version, alas, still nothing. If they're unavailable, no big deal. Was just thinking I was doing something wrong or missing a step or something.
@latts9923 Is this supported on Kodi 19.1?