Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Strange the behavior of the "Studios" flag That does not appear right away, it appears randomly.
https://youtu.be/KXZvIgUPLxw
Hi, is it possible to turn off subtitle and language flags? Only option I see is for text or logo.
Hi I have not used Kodi for a while. Thought to start again with Kodi 19.1 Matrix.
Question: How do I disable CDs that roll out in Shelf 3D or delete  the xml code?

/Bruze_Banner.
I am a user from mainland China and I like your work very much, but when I try to install Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod v1.0.1.2, I found that it cannot be set to Chinese. I hope to get your help. I am on the COREELEC platform. Install this skin on. Thank you!
(2021-06-23, 22:53)Bruce_Banner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I have not used Kodi for a while. Thought to start again with Kodi 19.1 Matrix.
Question: How do I disable CDs that roll out in Shelf 3D or delete  the xml code?

/Bruze_Banner.
and i wanna disable this and cd in video info osd ,thanks...
Hi, I am using Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod v1.0.1.2 with Kodi v19.1 Matrix on my Android TV box and having following problems:

1. Keep receiving skin helper service error. To use this feature you must download 'Skin Helper Service' but when I try to download it fails with 'The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.2.4.0 could not be satisfied'. I tried installing skin helper service addon from your repo but it fails to install with the same error. 
2. I am using Universal Movie scraper for movies in my library. Actors/Cast info does not show. It shows fine when I switch to Estuary or any other skin though. 

I love this skin and do not want to switch to any other skin but these errors are frustrating. Any solutions?
(2021-06-24, 20:27)majeedpk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am using Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod v1.0.1.2 with Kodi v19.1 Matrix on my Android TV box and having following problems:

1. Keep receiving skin helper service error. To use this feature you must download 'Skin Helper Service' but when I try to download it fails with 'The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.2.4.0 could not be satisfied'. I tried installing skin helper service addon from your repo but it fails to install with the same error. 
2. I am using Universal Movie scraper for movies in my library. Actors/Cast info does not show. It shows fine when I switch to Estuary or any other skin though. 

I love this skin and do not want to switch to any other skin but these errors are frustrating. Any solutions?
What version of Skin helper service are you using?
@Dom61
It looks like the studio icons are displaying for items that display the studio name in the list.

@Blackysb
There is not a button to turn off the language/subtitle flags.

@Bruce_Banner
@daniko
If you open the file ViewShelf3D.xml, you will see "$INFO[ListItem(0).Art(discart)]" listed in four controls. Remove those controls and the discart will no longer appear. For the Video OSD, the discart is tied to the "MEDIA INFO IN OSD MENU" setting in Skin Settings.

@wuwei163
I was able to reproduce your problem. I will look into it.

@majeedpk
It sounds like you're trying to install a Leia version of SHS. If you install the Marcelveldt Repo you can install the Matrix version (currently 1.1.38). I haven't tried Universal Movie Scraper. I use The Movie Database and I see actor info just fine.
(2021-06-26, 14:10)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Dom61
It looks like the studio icons are displaying for items that display the studio name in the list
I don't explain why it is not in the list

In the skin I am trying (MQ9) instead the logo is

@wuwei163
I figured out the problem with using Chinese as your language...the Arial font is not the correct version in the skin. This will be fixed in the next update.
Hi, I have noticed that if I manually click on update library when I add new movies, nothing happens. But when I click on SCAN to library on the file itself it finds the movie and then the library updates. I used to be able to add multiple files to a folder and update the library in one shot. I now have to manually update each individual file using the SCAN TO LIBRARY function. I am using TMD Python by the way. Thanks for any help.
Hi @latts9923 , can i bother you with a MP?
@emux77
Hmm...I have not seen this problem while updating my library. I don't use TMD Python...I just use TMD. Let me try TMD Python and see if I can reproduce the problem.

@defleppard
Sure, no problem.
(2021-06-26, 14:10)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Dom61
It looks like the studio icons are displaying for items that display the studio name in the list.

@Blackysb
There is not a button to turn off the language/subtitle flags.

@Bruce_Banner
@daniko
If you open the file ViewShelf3D.xml, you will see "$INFO[ListItem(0).Art(discart)]" listed in four controls. Remove those controls and the discart will no longer appear. For the Video OSD, the discart is tied to the "MEDIA INFO IN OSD MENU" setting in Skin Settings.

@wuwei163
I was able to reproduce your problem. I will look into it.

@majeedpk
It sounds like you're trying to install a Leia version of SHS. If you install the Marcelveldt Repo you can install the Matrix version (currently 1.1.38). I haven't tried Universal Movie Scraper. I use The Movie Database and I see actor info just fine.
@latts9923 Thank you so much!!! No more SHS errors! and I can see cast/ actors info now. Big help!!
Thank you for your work with the skin.
Is it possible to make support for the Russian language?