Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kyra for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-05-03, 10:41)Njaynl Wrote: [ -> ]No i created a menu item on the kodi menu bar ... is it possible to direct start that while using kyra? is there something for this in the API?

No, not that I know of. Can't you add that menu item to your favourites?
How do you mean? ... if it's a favorite i can make it a button in kyra? Big Grin
(2016-05-03, 11:29)Njaynl Wrote: [ -> ]How do you mean? ... if it's a favorite i can make it a button in kyra? Big Grin

Then you can just go to favourites in the menu. There is no option to create a button for a favourite.
New animated posters and backgrounds have been added to the database: 12 new posters and 12 new backgrounds.
The database now contains 422 animated posters and 537 animated backgrounds of 547 different movies.

Currently I am very busy with a new app for myself. And as usual, everything is taking longer than expected Sad

So don't think nothing is happening anymore. As a matter of fact, in my new app I was playing around with some cosmetic changes. Some things I want to implement in the next version of Kyra.

An example....

This is the current version of the movie information screen:

And this is an update of that same screen:

New animated posters and backgrounds have been added to the database: 12 new posters and 5 new backgrounds.
The database now contains 434 animated posters and 542 animated backgrounds of 559 different movies.

Still loving your app man ! Using it daily best remote so far
(2016-05-29, 19:00)Njaynl Wrote: [ -> ]Still loving your app man ! Using it daily best remote so far

Great to hear! Big Grin
New animated posters and backgrounds have been added to the database: 5 new posters and 10 new backgrounds.
The database now contains 439 animated posters and 552 animated backgrounds of 568 different movies.

Once iOS 10 is released are you planning of trying to integrate Siri into the app?
(2016-06-19, 23:45)MrLondon Wrote: [ -> ]Once iOS 10 is released are you planning of trying to integrate Siri into the app?

Big Grin yes Big Grin
Hi mate long time no see just had a quick go for the info screen would this be possible ?

the disc would spin the cast would scroll back and forward you have the play, watched, options and rating button on the side. the blue box would pick the colour from the most dominate colour from the poster but the white box would remain the same.

also a search bar at the top

like the siri option your talking about that should be fun
@meridius:

Sure! I can add it as an alternative movie info screen.

I am planning a new update with:
- cosmetic changes (see post #2510)
- movies & series full screen option

So you can make a full screen option of this info screen too (I just need a back button to go to the main screen with all the movies).

Currently I am on vacation in the UK and have no wi-fi :-( can't respond that much....and my wife wouldn't like it :-)

After my vacation I will start working on the update.
Hi Richard

I was trying to keep it in your layout as later on I wanted to add bits in small stages and it has exactly the same info as your screen but just layout different

I hope your well where are you in the uk ?

hope you enjoy are rain here its the best nice and wet, lol

enjoy the stay
Richard,

Found a bug i cannot use cinemavision from your app to start a movie it bugs out , starting direct from kodi works
First line in log says something about a http 404 error