Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has something changed regarding animated movie posters?
What i know is that i should have latest skin helper service installed and enable animated posters in skin settings and posters will be downloaded automaticly.
But after a clean install this doesn't seem to be the case anymore, no animated posters downloaded at all and nothing in debug log either.

Any tips?
(2016-09-17, 22:30)schumi2004 Wrote: [ -> ]Has something changed regarding animated movie posters?
What i know is that i should have latest skin helper service installed and enable animated posters in skin settings and posters will be downloaded automaticly.
But after a clean install this doesn't seem to be the case anymore, no animated posters downloaded at all and nothing in debug log either.

Any tips?

I was wondering the same thing
Hi,

Is a raspberry pi 2 fast enough to support this skin, with skin shortctus?
My previous tries with titan wan't concluant..
Thanks
(2016-09-19, 13:25)mika91 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Is a raspberry pi 2 fast enough to support this skin, with skin shortctus?
My previous tries with titan wan't concluant..
Thanks

Seems fine on my rbp2..
I thought this was exactly what I was looking for. I was on the Krypton Beta 2, and installed this skin. I am unable to make any changes to the home menu though. Whenever I try it doesn't save my changes. I updated to the latest nightly (beta 3), and still no such luck. Going to try re-installing the skin. Am I missing something or is this feature currently broken? Thanks.
Deleted and re-installed the skin and custom home items still won't show up on the home menu. Furthermore, when I go back into Customize Home in the skin settings I see that the home menu items have reverted back to the defaults. Interesting thing too is "Music Videos" shows up by default in Customize, but it's not on the Home Screen menu. I don't see any kind of save button or any anything to apply the changes after making them in the customize screen.
(2016-09-20, 00:19)hogfan Wrote: [ -> ]I thought this was exactly what I was looking for. I was on the Krypton Beta 2, and installed this skin. I am unable to make any changes to the home menu though. Whenever I try it doesn't save my changes. I updated to the latest nightly (beta 3), and still no such luck. Going to try re-installing the skin. Am I missing something or is this feature currently broken? Thanks.

Have you installed all the 'Required Add-ons' needed for this skin mod?
Do they have to be manually installed one by one from the links in this thread? In the skin settings for the skin, in Necessary Addons section I have all showing up except script.module.thetvdb & script.module.musicbrainz. I wouldn't think those two missing would affect the home menu. I will install them manually as they are not in the main repo.
Installed them all manually and it still doesn't work. I reset the menu settings and tried reloading the skin. I'm on a AFTV1 using path substitution to have my addons folder on a server share.
(2016-09-20, 00:40)hogfan Wrote: [ -> ]Deleted and re-installed the skin and custom home items still won't show up on the home menu. Furthermore, when I go back into Customize Home in the skin settings I see that the home menu items have reverted back to the defaults. Interesting thing too is "Music Videos" shows up by default in Customize, but it's not on the Home Screen menu. I don't see any kind of save button or any anything to apply the changes after making them in the customize screen.

One thing that took me awhile to figure out is that you can't modify the pre-configured widgets (even though the GUI lets you). So if you want to have different sub-menus than the pre-configured ones, you have to select one of the custom widget types (poster, thumb, or icons). Then you can add custom widgets.

If you're talking about the actual menu on the left, then I haven't had any problems adding, deleting, and rearranging those.
Yeah, it's the actual menu on the left that is giving me problems. Very Strange.

Another note. Any change I make in the "Customize Home" section does not save once I go out of the menu and then back into it. But if I go back to home screen of the skin, the menu rebuilds but doesn't update with any of my changes.
The Estuary MOD worked fine on my PC Kodi V17 , But when I try to install on my M8Splus box with Kodi V17 Nothing happens when I hit install on the Estuary MOD. "ANY IDEAS"
(2016-09-20, 06:00)hogfan Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's the actual menu on the left that is giving me problems. Very Strange.

Another note. Any change I make in the "Customize Home" section does not save once I go out of the menu and then back into it. But if I go back to home screen of the skin, the menu rebuilds but doesn't update with any of my changes.

It sounds like you have a bigger problem, maybe with file permissions. Maybe with a debug log someone could figure it out? I'm not familiar with the addons this mod uses, so I won't be much help. But, as I said, maybe someone else will see the issue.
Where can i change or delete the Kodi Logo in the upper right..

Want to makew this clean, or with another logo !
(2016-09-21, 12:27)eikman2k Wrote: [ -> ]Where can i change or delete the Kodi Logo in the upper right..

Want to makew this clean, or with another logo !

I'm not sure you can, you could ask this question in the main Estuary forum as I don't believe it is possible in this skin MOD without hacking kodi itself!