Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not seeing the new version in the repo. Still showing 1.5.8??
(2016-09-28, 18:56)Sjharris Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not seeing the new version in the repo. Still showing 1.5.8??

Go to Add-on browser, on the slide out menu click Check for updates Then check the repo again.
(2016-09-28, 16:06)snarfo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-28, 14:59)bmonster Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guilouz,

Hope you had a good holiday.

Is it possible to add "information" and " extended info" to the context menu on the "recently added" and "in progress" widgets, like it is on "unwatched" and " random movies"

Kind regards

Bucky...

I'll second that idea...

I can't. This context menu is powered by Kodi not by skin. "recently added" and "in progress" widgets use skin helper and it's not work with it.
New version looks great. A couple of suggestions:

1. When a recording is set, any chance you could replace the clock with a red dot (easier to see on the big screen).
2. On the TV guide, bottom banner where it shows the program info, the picture to the left isn't always right or no image appears. Any chance this could be replaced with the channel logo instead?

Other than that it looks great and is my new every day skin. Keep up the great work.
(2016-09-28, 20:25)Sjharris Wrote: [ -> ]New version looks great. A couple of suggestions:

1. When a recording is set, any chance you could replace the clock with a red dot (easier to see on the big screen).
2. On the TV guide, bottom banner where it shows the program info, the picture to the left isn't always right or no image appears. Any chance this could be replaced with the channel logo instead?

Other than that it looks great and is my new every day skin. Keep up the great work.

Can you post screenshot about you say because i don't use PVR.
(2016-09-28, 20:27)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-28, 20:25)Sjharris Wrote: [ -> ]New version looks great. A couple of suggestions:

How??
(2016-09-28, 20:41)Sjharris Wrote: [ -> ]

How??

Ctrl + S or Cmd + S. If it's first time you take screenshot on Kodi, it will ask you where you want save screenshots and then upload it.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

How??

Take a screenshot of your PVR screen & use photoshop or other editing software to make a mockup of the changes.
(2016-09-28, 20:48)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-28, 20:27)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post screenshot about you say because i don't use PVR.

How??

Ctrl + S or Cmd + S. If it's first time you take screenshot on Kodi, it will ask you where you want save screenshots and then upload it.

Yeah, I've got a screenshot but how to attach it here??
(2016-09-28, 20:51)Sjharris Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-28, 20:48)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-28, 20:41)Sjharris Wrote: [ -> ]How??

Yeah, I've got a screenshot but how to attach it here??

Upload on http://imgur.com/
watch gallery

As you can see, I have a recording set for 9pm on 105 with the little timer icon underneath. Can this be a red dot instead? I also have "The Retreat" highlighted at 7pm on 102. The image it downloaded in the bottom left has no relevance to the program. Can this be the channel logo instead??
(2016-09-28, 21:15)Sjharris Wrote: [ -> ]Image

As you can see, I have a recording set for 9pm on 105 with the little timer icon underneath. Can this be a red dot instead? I also have "The Retreat" highlighted at 7pm on 102. The image it downloaded in the bottom left has no relevance to the program. Can this be the channel logo instead??

Your link is not working.
(2016-09-28, 21:20)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-28, 21:15)Sjharris Wrote: [ -> ]Image

Your link is not working.

updated, sorry
If a tv program is currently recording it shows a red dot on the guide, having set recordings also show a red dot is a bad idea, also how would you know if a set recording is normal or a series link.
Currently it shows a single clock for a single recording and a stack of clocks for series link.

If you do change this please do as an option, as I'd like to keep it as it is.
In Kodi 16 on my Wetek it shows a scheduled recording with the red dot which is why I asked as for me that's preferable but if it changes to a red dot when the recording starts then I can live with that.