Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guilouz ,hi!
im using your skin and it is fantastic.
but i have an issue,when i watch tv with iptv simple
i get a message on the lower right side in a box that says "to be continue" and the only way to make it disapear i have to change the channel.
and then go back to the original channel.
i searched in skin settings how to disable that message but i didnt find how..
can you pleassssse help to get rid that message?
thank you for help Smile
(2017-01-24, 03:22)jeks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-23, 05:01)jeks Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to have a problem with Tv Tunes addon... When I enter TV SHOW section it starts to play theme immediatly and doesn't display any fanart on the background (probably because it's like playing a song...). Tv Tunes is configured to only play then WHEN I enter in a specific tv show, not directly on the first menu where I can select a show.

Original Estuary skin doesn't have this issue and it displays Fanarts correctly even if theme is playing.

Thank You Smile

Nobody use Tv Tunes except me? Tongue

I don't use it but I will try to see.
(2017-01-24, 05:00)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

When I enable extrafanarts, Fanarts for TV shows, Episodes Airing Today disappears when I Quit/restart kodi

Before Quitting kodi

After restarting kodi

I noticed this a few versions back on my iMac & Shield TV.

Also a few threads back I mentioned all the TV Shows are displaying the same dates. is it a skin or skin helper issue

Thanks

Yes I have same issue, extrafanarts seem to not work with widgets from Skin Helper Service.

My code is correct, example for airing tv shows :

Code:
<value condition="Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnableExtraFanart) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt)) + Control.HasFocus(6500)">$INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt)]</value>
<value condition="Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnableExtraFanart) + String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt)) + Control.HasFocus(6500)">$INFO[Container(6500).ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
<value condition="!Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnableExtraFanart) + !String.IsEmpty(Container(6500).ListItem.Art(fanart)) + Control.HasFocus(6500)">$INFO[Container(6500).ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>

When extrafanarts are enable and available -> Show extrafanarts
When extrafanarts are enable and not available -> Show fanart
When extrafanarts are disable -> Show fanart
(2017-01-24, 09:12)ilancoll Wrote: [ -> ]RTL view please

I do not plain to do this.
(2017-01-24, 12:14)totlip Wrote: [ -> ]Guilouz ,hi!
im using your skin and it is fantastic.
but i have an issue,when i watch tv with iptv simple
i get a message on the lower right side in a box that says "to be continue" and the only way to make it disapear i have to change the channel.
and then go back to the original channel.
i searched in skin settings how to disable that message but i didnt find how..
can you pleassssse help to get rid that message?
thank you for help Smile

Anyone have this issue ?

You can disable it in skin settings / Video OSD / and disable 'Enable Next Up popup for Live TV'
(2017-01-24, 13:01)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

When I enable extrafanarts, Fanarts for TV shows, Episodes Airing Today disappears when I Quit/restart kodi

Before Quitting kodi

After restarting kodi

Also a few threads back I mentioned all the TV Shows are displaying the same dates. is it a skin or skin helper issue

Thanks

Yes I have same issue, extrafanarts seem to not work with widgets from Skin Helper Service.

Code:
<value condition="Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnableExtraFanart) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt)) + Control.HasFocus(6500)">$INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt)]</value>
<value condition="Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnableExtraFanart) + String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt)) + Control.HasFocus(6500)">$INFO[Container(6500).ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
<value condition="!Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnableExtraFanart) + !String.IsEmpty(Container(6500).ListItem.Art(fanart)) + Control.HasFocus(6500)">$INFO[Container(6500).ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>

Do I need to inform marcelveldt regarding the issue? Smile
(2017-01-24, 13:07)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-24, 13:01)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

Before Quitting kodi

After restarting kodi

Thanks

Code:

Do I need to inform marcelveldt regarding the issue? Smile

I think it's skin helper issue yes.
@ Guilouz,
Bug reported Smile
Salut Guilouz!

First at all, congratulations for your job and I love so much this level of customization offered by your skin.

I use this skin, overall, to customize my main menu and then I can create custom items for my son.

I managed to make items for his movies, his TV Shows and his Music using smartlists.

However, I want to do the same with TV Live section and I have a problems ...

I did a group channel called "KidsChannelsTV" and I can change the channel group in the TVChannels widget with any problem but .... now I don't know how I can setup a shortcut to this channel group.

If I create a menu item which point to a channel tv and in the setup screen of the menu item it appears a "pvr-channel://99". And now I want to do the same with a channel group of pvr channels.

I hope do you understand exactly my question.

Á bien tôt !!

Numerikus
Extended info script gives me error on the latest 18 nightlies!
(2017-01-24, 03:22)jeks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-23, 05:01)jeks Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to have a problem with xxx addon... When I enter TV SHOW section it starts to play theme immediatly and doesn't display any fanart on the background (probably because it's like playing a song...). xxx is configured to only play then WHEN I enter in a specific tv show, not directly on the first menu where I can select a show.

Original Estuary skin doesn't have this issue and it displays Fanarts correctly even if theme is playing.

Thank You Smile

Nobody use xxx except me? Tongue

Please be aware, the the named add on is banned.... So please do not refer to it to avoid banning of this thread.

@Guilouz: The issue might be related to the changes I pushed a while back when banned add-on did not supported Kodi 17
Hi Guilouz,

I reported Episodes Airing Today widgets displaying a day ahead to marcelveldt.

can you please test if you're having the same issue.

Thanks
(2017-01-24, 13:03)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-24, 09:12)ilancoll Wrote: [ -> ]RTL view please

I do not plain to do this.

What is RTL?
This skin isn't compatible with the latest nightly and gets disabled :/
Is this something I can install without a computer? I usually do all of my updates/installs from the firetv box itself. Thanks!