Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-12-05, 23:15)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-05, 23:08)StephanW Wrote: [ -> ]When viewing the TV series list, it shows the total number of episodes for each series. Would it be possible to add an option that it would show the unwatched number only?

Already there (left bottom corner under the poster)

True but the misses prefers is to be after each series name Smile sorry to be so inconvenient.

Also, I have found that the recently added list isn't taking the advanced config of 50. It only shows 21.
(2016-12-06, 09:28)outcave Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz, hi all.
For what I know actually the rating score is taken from "IMDB".
See the red arrow here:

Please, is it possible to add the possibility so the user can choose to take the rating score from "TMDB"?
I mean a new option to the skin so the user can choose to take the rating score from "TMDB" or from "IMDB".

Thanks!

Done in next release Wink

(2016-12-06, 13:22)xodi Wrote: [ -> ]The scroll bar (right) in Favorites is overlapped with the items in it.

Thanks, fixed in next release.
Please make the Icon in files section for folders to be a folder and not a square, separate it from a plain file again please.

in 2:17.0~git20160801.0855-alpha3-0xenial it was a folder.

in 2:17.0~git20161202.1733-beta6-0xenial the icon is a square.

This is very useful when scrolling in a big list using the scrollbar to the right.
I know that there is a big icon on the left side, but that only show the element selected and doesn't update when scrolling with the scrollbar.

--
eslin
(2016-12-07, 00:33)eslin Wrote: [ -> ]Please make the Icon in files section for folders to be a folder and not a square, separate it from a plain file again please.

in 2:17.0~git20160801.0855-alpha3-0xenial it was a folder.

in 2:17.0~git20161202.1733-beta6-0xenial the icon is a square.

This is very useful when scrolling in a big list using the scrollbar to the right.
I know that there is a big icon on the left side, but that only show the element selected and doesn't update when scrolling with the scrollbar.

--
eslin

Not understand...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Bonjour,
Merci guilouz pour ce skin vraiment meilleur que le tout nouveau skin sur la version Kodi v17 “Krypton” Beta 6
le nouveau fait pas professionnel je trouve mais le tient et plus adapté a kodi je trouve
Après c'est les gouts et les couleurs je pense
Cordialement
Merci
(2016-12-06, 22:40)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-06, 09:28)outcave Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz, hi all.
For what I know actually the rating score is taken from "IMDB".
See the red arrow here:

Please, is it possible to add the possibility so the user can choose to take the rating score from "TMDB"?
I mean a new option to the skin so the user can choose to take the rating score from "TMDB" or from "IMDB".

Thanks!

Done in next release Wink

THANKS!!
I have the latest nightly build of kodi 17,have installed all the addons attached to 1st post. For some unknown reason script.skin.helper.skinbackup and script.skin.helper.widgets don't do anything when I click on them on the recommended section. All the others do. Any ideas please?
(2016-12-07, 12:17)Gnizamami Wrote: [ -> ]I have the latest nightly build of kodi 17,have installed all the addons attached to 1st post. For some unknown reason script.skin.helper.skinbackup and script.skin.helper.widgets don't do anything when I click on them on the recommended section. All the others do. Any ideas please?

Working for me, it's open their settings.
since 1.7.1 i have no icons (mainmenu top/right) in one of my profiles.
I have a simple request. Can you (just like Estuary v2) replace the dash character with a tiny dot or some other character between the night time and daytime temperatures, because now it looks like some daytime temperatures are also below zero. The same applies to the weather forecast on the Kodi home screen. Thanks, keep up the good work. Big Grin

Also, v1.7.1, the blue arrows for the listings are still not centered on my 21:9 screen (2560x1080). Using Kodi 17b6 on Ubuntu 14.04.5.

(2016-12-07, 21:56)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]I have a simple request. Can you (just like Estuary v2) replace the dash character with a tiny dot or some other character between the night time and daytime temperatures, because now it looks like some daytime temperatures are also below zero. The same applies to the weather forecast on the Kodi home screen. Thanks, keep up the good work. Big Grin

No problem. Done in next release.
(2016-12-07, 22:22)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]Also, v1.7.1, the blue arrows for the listings are still not centered on my 21:9 screen (2560x1080). Using Kodi 17b6 on Ubuntu 14.04.5.

Centered for me :

(2016-12-07, 21:43)noxx2 Wrote: [ -> ]since 1.7.1 i have no icons (mainmenu top/right) in one of my profiles.

What icon do you mean ? screenshot please.
(2016-12-07, 22:42)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-07, 22:22)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]Also, v1.7.1, the blue arrows for the listings are still not centered on my 21:9 screen (2560x1080). Using Kodi 17b6 on Ubuntu 14.04.5.

Centered for me :

Confused