Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-07-15, 15:11)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-15, 15:04)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-15, 15:02)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a problem with the repo your mod is located at? Been trying to connect for 3 or 4 days now in order to install your Estuary mod but have been unable to. Thanks

No problem with it. I have updated my other system with repo with no problem.

Do you have 1.0.1 version of repo ?

Yes... 1.0.1 d/l from first page is what I have. I try to choose "install from repository" then choose your repository but as soon as I do I get a message "could not connect to repository". No problem installing anything from any other repository.

Just for a little more reference, I installed the repo for the other mod "Estuarized" and was able to install the skin mod (Estuarized) from that repo without any problems.
(2016-07-14, 22:48)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-14, 20:52)Raabi2208 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-14, 20:35)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]On first page... It's not a repo version, that's why update on Kodi not working.

...... AAAAAND IT WORKS!!!! FU**** GREAT ...... :-)

Thank you BobCratchett your a Wizard Rofl

Sometimes a little bit more Information and its not so hard to fix any problems.

If i would have known where to find the Version 1.0.10 and If i would have known where
to see what Version of the Skin Shortcuts ive installed on my Pi3 and I wouldt have to ask so much.

For the Future - to all - Please give a little more detail for noobs like me because i dont know
every single step where to do this or that. Sometimes im only one click away but dont know where to search for.

Thanks a lot all!

Great Forum! Big Grin

I have already say many times you need latest addons on first page.

Hello Guilouz,

Your first answer was:
If your shortcut is like that : 'ActivateWindow(Video.......', it's normal it's not working."

Your second answer was:

You must have the latest version of Skin Shortcuts on github.

No problem with VideoLibrary. Open your file special://profile/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/4.xsp, with text editor and check if info are correct.

But I said - I dont know what a github is. => If you had said go on the first page and install the updatet Version I would do that
But I dont know that if i click on update and there is no error that no update was made so i thougt i already have the actual Version.

And until today i dont know where the "folder" special:// .... is.

Ive Installed all on a Raspberry Pi 3 and searched in all folders on network (Windows) but i dont find any folder called special.
Because I wanted to add a new Icon.

So for me its not so easy as you think it is as a Programmer.

If somebody says open a file on that folder and i have that - its no problem
But if someone says open XXX.file ans do this or that - i have to search a long time to find it.

Thats only what i wanted to say. " A little bit more Information would be nice " why should I - as a noob - know that
the skin shortcut doesent update automatically although I have set that in the options?

Greetings
yes @Guilouz that true about install your repo and skin.

My friend install fresh system on latest Millhouse build from yesterday i had this same issue.

When he back to official 7.0.1 install your repo and skin without issue after that upgrade to latest ... and work
but is no possible on fresh system on latest build install your repo and skin
(2016-07-15, 15:50)Raabi2208 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-14, 22:48)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-14, 20:52)Raabi2208 Wrote: [ -> ]...... AAAAAND IT WORKS!!!! FU**** GREAT ...... :-)

Thank you BobCratchett your a Wizard Rofl

Sometimes a little bit more Information and its not so hard to fix any problems.

If i would have known where to find the Version 1.0.10 and If i would have known where
to see what Version of the Skin Shortcuts ive installed on my Pi3 and I wouldt have to ask so much.

For the Future - to all - Please give a little more detail for noobs like me because i dont know
every single step where to do this or that. Sometimes im only one click away but dont know where to search for.

Thanks a lot all!

Great Forum! Big Grin

I have already say many times you need latest addons on first page.

Hello Guilouz,

Your first answer was:
If your shortcut is like that : 'ActivateWindow(Video.......', it's normal it's not working."

Your second answer was:

You must have the latest version of Skin Shortcuts on github.

No problem with VideoLibrary. Open your file special://profile/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/4.xsp, with text editor and check if info are correct.

But I said - I dont know what a github is. => If you had said go on the first page and install the updatet Version I would do that
But I dont know that if i click on update and there is no error that no update was made so i thougt i already have the actual Version.

And until today i dont know where the "folder" special:// .... is.

Ive Installed all on a Raspberry Pi 3 and searched in all folders on network (Windows) but i dont find any folder called special.
Because I wanted to add a new Icon.

So for me its not so easy as you think it is as a Programmer.

If somebody says open a file on that folder and i have that - its no problem
But if someone says open XXX.file ans do this or that - i have to search a long time to find it.

Thats only what i wanted to say. " A little bit more Information would be nice " why should I - as a noob - know that
the skin shortcut doesent update automatically although I have set that in the options?

Greetings

No need to find this file.

Just download latest Skin Shortcuts addons on first page and install it in addons, install from zip file
(2016-07-15, 15:52)piotrasd Wrote: [ -> ]yes @Guilouz that true about install your repo and skin.

My friend install fresh system on latest Millhouse build from yesterday i had this same issue.

When he back to official 7.0.1 install your repo and skin without issue after that upgrade to latest ... and work

Very strange, I have changed nothing in repo.

It's working with fresh install of libreelec but not if it's latest milhouse build? That's right ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
(2016-07-15, 15:02)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-14, 02:53)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-13, 14:36)woodside Wrote: [ -> ]"Could not connect to repository" when trying to install your mod. Confused

Friendly bump. Big Grin

Is there a problem with the repo your mod is located at? Been trying to connect for 3 or 4 days now in order to install your Estuary mod but have been unable to. Thanks

Not new!

I talk about that almost a week ago and had no answer from Guilouz...
First of all...great mod Smile

I got a problem with the search button on the top. When I click it and select "search in youtube" nothing happens. I got the latest versions of youtube and global search addon. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Quote:It's working with fresh install of libreelec but not if it's latest milhouse build? That's right ?

yes, there was some info about missmatch some depending ...
For people have problem with repo, please download and install the new version 1.0.2 and try.

https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...-1.0.2.zip
Nice mod. I think i'll have to install krypton to test this! [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

sent from my Nexus4
(2016-07-15, 21:06)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]For people have problem with repo, please download and install the new version 1.0.2 and try.

https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...-1.0.2.zip

Seems to work!

-no "connection issue" message anymore
-directly update estuary MOD from 1.3.5 to 1.3.6 right after I install repo 1.0.2

Thanks
(2016-07-15, 16:09)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-15, 15:52)piotrasd Wrote: [ -> ]yes @Guilouz that true about install your repo and skin.

It's working with fresh install of libreelec but not if it's latest milhouse build? That's right ?

Wouldn't update on my Windows Kodi also had to download 1.0.2 repo manually first.
(2016-07-15, 23:44)Repoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-15, 16:09)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]

Wouldn't update on my Windows Kodi also had to download 1.0.2 repo manually first.

Yes repo need to manually updated.
Hi Guilouz,

Two suggestions:

1. In wall view the highlighted movie animation means the movie poster slides to the left and a box with rating/date/circle appears. Is it possible to have an option keep the highlight around the poster but remove the sliding out animation? When scrolling down the wall the animation movement seems to unnecessary/disconcerting; plus some of the information already duplicated at the bottom of the screen now.

2. In the main menu, Pictures, is it possible to show the picture media sources, rather than have to click to see them.

Lastly thanks for adding the “icon view” in the pictures view, it is these many small enhancements that you have been making, that turn an ok user experience to a great experience.
(2016-07-16, 04:00)RMP888 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

Two suggestions:

1. In wall view the highlighted movie animation means the movie poster slides to the left and a box with rating/date/circle appears. Is it possible to have an option keep the highlight around the poster but remove the sliding out animation? When scrolling down the wall the animation movement seems to unnecessary/disconcerting; plus some of the information already duplicated at the bottom of the screen now.

2. In the main menu, Pictures, is it possible to show the picture media sources, rather than have to click to see them.

Lastly thanks for adding the “icon view” in the pictures view, it is these many small enhancements that you have been making, that turn an ok user experience to a great experience.

1. I can add a simple poster view.

2. On picture widget ?