Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I always get a neflix profile selection dialog before starting playback. I only have one there, so I always have to confirm it. Is it possible to set it somewhere so that I don't see this window?
@Kravatak76

Longpress the profile with the OK button and set it as default. At least that's how I think it should work Smile
(2024-01-18, 12:58)MrMagic Wrote: [ -> ]@Kravatak76

Longpress the profile with the OK button and set it as default. At least that's how I think it should work Smile

thanks a lot, it's in the profile settings, default when starting, or when playing Smile
Is anyone else having problems playing 4K using this addon?

Everything worked fine until last Monday. But yesterday, I couldn't start any 4K videos anymore. Kodi gets stuck on "Content loading" but there is no video. The video does seem to be playing as can be seen from the Play notification at the top right. I can also press the Stop button on my remote to actually stop the playback.

I tried to re-login, but then I ran into this issue: https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.vid...ssues/1674

I was able to get past this by "hacking" the access.py file and login again, but still no playback of 4K.

1080p videos still seem to work.
(2024-01-30, 20:33)MrMagic Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone else having problems playing 4K using this addon?

Everything worked fine until last Monday. But yesterday, I couldn't start any 4K videos anymore. Kodi gets stuck on "Content loading" but there is no video. The video does seem to be playing as can be seen from the Play notification at the top right. I can also press the Stop button on my remote to actually stop the playback.

I tried to re-login, but then I ran into this issue: https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.vid...ssues/1674

I was able to get past this by "hacking" the access.py file and login again, but still no playback of 4K.

Same problem, playback only on 540p. Error message: AMPlayback disabled due to exception "nf_is_ads_stream".
(2024-01-30, 20:33)MrMagic Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone else having problems playing 4K using this addon?

hmm, i have the same problem….
There is definitely some problem.
About 2 minutes after starting a video it freezes
I'm even more confused now.

I have Maven's KodiNerds build running alongside the nightly Kodi. I updated KodiNerds to the 28-Jan-2024 build and installed the Netflix addon. And that worked just fine.

So I completely uninstalled the Netflix addon from my nightly Kodi and reinstalled it: still no go Huh
Exact same thing here
So the KodiNerds build also stopped playing 4K now. Didn't last more than a day unfortunately.

@CastagnaIT Do you have any clue as to why 4K playback is no longer working from one day to the next without changing anything to the setup?

I can still choose a 4K resolution if I set the InputStream Adaptive settting to "Ask", but the video won't play. Well actually it looks like it is playing because the Kodi GUI is showing it, but there is no video or audio.

Is it possible that the random ESNs that the addon is generating are being blocked by Netflix somehow?
Hello,
how can i exclude the exported movies from the main list, as i have i separate submenu for those items.
Thanks .

Same issue here too, playback only on 540p (960x540 pixels) :-( Sigh!
Wow, I think I just had this problem for the first time...I was usually using Netflix app on my Android 4K TV without any problem, watching tv shows and movies on 4K or HD with premium account but when I tried Kodi plugin this week login with authentication key (and deleting it after some test), it appears they banned my TV on the Android native app...
There is nothing much to do ? Contacting them is no option ?

Thanks
Same problem here, only 2 minute playback in 4k.😭
I just talked with Netflix customer support on phone for a full hour, the guy told me he NEVER heard of this, him or the whole support service he works in. 

He moved the ticket/problem to higher level support, they will "try their best" for resolving the problem, I told him about the KODI, the add-on, the authentification key and the fact that I'm aware I probably did wrong trying this unofficial solution. Nothing to lose...