Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-07-13, 14:07)Sholander Wrote: [ -> ]Which box, which OS, which OS version and addon version?
On all my (S905X, S912 and S922) boxes all on CE 9.0.3 with latest NF addon, login data is saved and survives reboots and power off.

Ahh, I found the problem, didn't have a profile selected under auto-login in add-on settings.  Didn't realize that has to be done first.  Also allows it to go strait to the listings instead of the profile page.  I was wondering why it wasn't doing that.

BTW, is there a way to put a Neflix selection on the left column of the Estuary skin where the Moves and TV Shows items appear?
(2019-07-13, 19:12)CraigHB Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, is there a way to put a Neflix selection on the left column of the Estuary skin where the Moves and TV Shows items appear? 

I put all my selections under Favorites (also on left column) for quick access.
(2019-07-13, 19:12)CraigHB Wrote: [ -> ]is there a way to put a Neflix selection on the left column of the Estuary skin where the Moves and TV Shows items appear? 

If you switch to Estuary Mod, which looks and behaves exactly the same as Estuary, then this can be easily accomplished under the skin settings.
Hi anyone,

I recently installed Kodi 18.3, but I noticed the subtitle is flickering on screen. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
(2019-07-14, 04:49)Gaudani Wrote: [ -> ]Hi anyone,

I recently installed Kodi 18.3, but I noticed the subtitle is flickering on screen. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
I had an issue where the subtitles were in the wrong order.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2865395

Go to
Settings->Videos->Sync playback to display->toggle on.

It fixed the subs for me, maybe it'll work for you too.
Hello. I have the latest Netflix installed in my Kodi Leia. Since last week there is something wrong with my subtitles. I am in Greece. Until last week when I went to the subtitles section I could see lots of subs. Greek English German etc. But now even though I have the subs enabled there is no subtitles showing. I don't know what happened. Is there anyone having this problem? Thanks in advance.
Hi. Is this Netflix Addon works on IOS? I install on iPad and it keep says error.
Hi. 
Been trying to get this awesome plugin working but Kodi is crashing back to the windows desktop whenever I try to watch a show.
Was seeing this error but not sure if that is what is causing the crash.
ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\inputstream.adaptive\
Hopefully someone can assist.
https://paste.kodi.tv/oruzamutey.kodi
(2019-07-13, 15:11)stefive83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-12, 00:17)cube79 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't switch off my CoreElec device, and every day when I try to launch anything from Netflix i have an error with "locale_id". After the restart of Kodi everything is working again, but it is annoying. I have searched the topic, and two users had the same problem, but I didn't find solution for that.

Kodi log: https://paste.kodi.tv/jehujogeki.kodi
Please check the last lines -   from 2019-07-12 00:04:12.790

if you enabled Auto-Update "Export new episodes", disable it
this option even if present, is not implemented and cause problems.

Is this ever going to be implemented again I used to love this feature when it used to work and the app without it is only half an app I feel as I have to go into it all the time to check for new episodes instead of them just popping into my library like they used to
(2019-07-15, 00:09)antinos76 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I have the latest Netflix installed in my Kodi Leia. Since last week there is something wrong with my subtitles. I am in Greece. Until last week when I went to the subtitles section I could see lots of subs. Greek English German etc. But now even though I have the subs enabled there is no subtitles showing. I don't know what happened. Is there anyone having this problem? Thanks in advance.

I am having this issue in latest daily build. I was not even able to download subs via opensubtitles.org but that seems okay now after a restart or something. Have you tried manually DL subs?
Hi, I've been using that addon so far: https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.video.netflix
Is this one better and more actively maintained? My only problem with my current addon are the long loading times between menus. Is this working faster here?
(2019-07-15, 22:05)nexus.duci Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I've been using that addon so far: https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.video.netflix
Is this one better and more actively maintained? My only problem with my current addon are the long loading times between menus. Is this working faster here?

Is export to library working in that version if so I may switch over
(2019-07-16, 12:06)peter1970 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-15, 22:05)nexus.duci Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I've been using that addon so far: https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.video.netflix

Is export to library working in that version if so I may switch over 
well I have been having a play with both forks of this add on and they both have flaws, what we need is a mix of the two. as the one in this thread isn't using the library integration but everything else is perfect, and the asciidisco one is using library integration but that one defaults to stereo sound on every video instead of 5.1 so neither is perfect but both for different reasons
Manual library export works fine for me with the CastagnaIT version. I found that I had to reexport everything after switching to this from the Asciidisco version.
(2019-07-17, 09:18)wsnipex Wrote: [ -> ]Manual library export works fine for me with the CastagnaIT version. I found that I had to reexport everything after switching to this from the Asciidisco version.

Yes manual works fine but for example stranger things season 3 was up for a week before I realised and went into app and updated the library if I had been on asciidisco it would automatically have updated library when it was posted and just popped up and I wouldn’t miss it.
But with asciidisco every video starts in stereo and I have to manually switch to 5.1 which cast version is starting in 5.1 automatically.