Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am really excited to try this TV guide and the skin tightener however I am unable to install the zip file.... I try to install and it fails.... I'm using LibreELEC 8.0.1, Krypton...

Repo Address: http://github.com/primaeval/repository.primaeval
(2017-04-09, 21:45)noobs Wrote: [ -> ]I am really excited to try this TV guide and the skin tightener however I am unable to install the zip file.... I try to install and it fails.... I'm using LibreELEC 8.0.1, Krypton...

Repo Address: http://github.com/primaeval/repository.primaeval

You might have been unlucky and tried to download in the middle of one of my updates.
Did you use this link?
https://github.com/primaeval/repository....-0.0.2.zip
Don't know if this already exists or is even possible.
I'm currently testing out an m3u list which comes along with an epg url.
Everything imports perfectly, but was wondering, if I rearrange the channel order in the tv guide itself (not the m3u), will this stick the next time it downloads the latest m3u/epg?
(2017-04-11, 11:30)gillmacca Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know if this already exists or is even possible.
I'm currently testing out an m3u list which comes along with an epg url.
Everything imports perfectly, but was wondering, if I rearrange the channel order in the tv guide itself (not the m3u), will this stick the next time it downloads the latest m3u/epg?

It should do. There are a few Settings that will force a complete channel reload.
The best way to test anything you are not sure about is to make a new Kodi Profile or test Kodi in Portable Mode.

You can run Kodi in Portable Mode by making a shortcut with the command:
kodi.exe -p
It will make a folder called portable_data that you can just delete after you've finished your experiments.
Hello @primaeval, Would it be possible to show "list" view instead of "icons" in the "choose stream" window? When the name of the link is too long it is difficult to choose one because it is impossible to read the whole name.
Please see the image below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5R-eU...kJFemZoRTA

Thanks in advance.
(2017-04-12, 19:56)Hinkel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello @primaeval, Would it be possible to show "list" view instead of "icons" in the "choose stream" window? When the name of the link is too long it is difficult to choose one because it is impossible to read the whole name.

Thanks in advance.

version 0.0.335
- Settings \ Appearance \ List View for Choose Stream

Just for you. This will give you a simple text list view of: Addon - Stream Name.
I haven't got the energy for a full custom list with icons but this should show you the whole name.
(2017-04-12, 21:56)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-12, 19:56)Hinkel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello @primaeval, Would it be possible to show "list" view instead of "icons" in the "choose stream" window? When the name of the link is too long it is difficult to choose one because it is impossible to read the whole name.

Thanks in advance.

version 0.0.335
- Settings \ Appearance \ List View for Choose Stream

Just for you. This will give you a simple text list view of: Addon - Stream Name.
I haven't got the energy for a full custom list with icons but this should show you the whole name.

It's great, that helps a lot. Thank you so much, you're awesome.
version 0.0.336
- Settings \ Lab1 \ Custom Category Order (use | to seperate)
- Skin clean

You can now set any order you like for the Category Bars.

WARNING! Some custom skins might look a bit wrong now on the last epg page.
I've added in dummy channels which affects the footer control 4602.
If you are making your own skin make 4602 invisible and add a fixed footer like in the Default skin.

TV Guide Fullscreen - Onyx Skin

script.tvguide.fullscreen.skin.onyx

A more conventional looking skin from me in black with a hint of 3d.
The installer sets the background to a plain flat black texture.
It is based on the Default skin, not CatBar so no permanent category bar is displayed.

Hey thanks for the great job, but unfortunatly it says "oops try later" when I installed it Sad

The plugin seams wonderful but I don't understand how to make it work (I am new on Kodi)

The Kodi that I use is Kodi Krypton on nVidia Shield.
I installed the plugin with the repository that is given on the main post.

How can I get it work ?

Thanks a lot for your help Smile
(2017-04-15, 20:48)mathou115 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey thanks for the great job, but unfortunatly it says "oops try later" when I installed it Sad

The plugin seams wonderful but I don't understand how to make it work (I am new on Kodi)

The Kodi that I use is Kodi Krypton on nVidia Shield.
I installed the plugin with the repository that is given on the main post.

How can I get it work ?

Thanks a lot for your help Smile

This is quite an advanced TV Guide and needs a bit of extra work from you.
To get the most out of it you need to make or find an xmltv epg data source.
To try out the guide without xmltv you can set the source to tvguide.co.uk or yo.tv in Settings \ Lab2.

There are some useful links on the first post of this thread to get you started.
@primaeval - AutoPlayWiths seems to have been broken somewhere along the line since ver 0.0.329, I rolled back to this version for now & all is working as it was previously. I was using the latest version when I realised this was broken, this is the error it throws up in the log:

Code:
18:59:38.195 T:1628   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('invalid syntax', ('C:\\Users\\Kodi\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\script.tvguide.fullscreen\\playwith.py', 123, 4, "xbmc.executebuiltin('PlayMedia(%s)' % url)\n"))
                                            SyntaxError: ('invalid syntax', ('C:\\Users\\Kodi\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\script.tvguide.fullscreen\\playwith.py', 123, 4, "xbmc.executebuiltin('PlayMedia(%s)' % url)\n"))
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
(2017-04-16, 21:16)FXB78 Wrote: [ -> ]@primaeval - AutoPlayWiths seems to have been broken somewhere along the line since ver 0.0.329, I rolled back to this version for now & all is working as it was previously. I was using the latest version when I realised this was broken, this is the error it throws up in the log:

Code:
18:59:38.195 T:1628   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('invalid syntax', ('C:\\Users\\Kodi\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\script.tvguide.fullscreen\\playwith.py', 123, 4, "xbmc.executebuiltin('PlayMedia(%s)' % url)\n"))
                                            SyntaxError: ('invalid syntax', ('C:\\Users\\Kodi\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\script.tvguide.fullscreen\\playwith.py', 123, 4, "xbmc.executebuiltin('PlayMedia(%s)' % url)\n"))
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I think you might be on a version before the vpn fixes. The PlayMedia line in playwith.py should be 127 now not 123 in version 0.0.337.
There was a problem with Autoplay and Autoplaywith due to the vpn manager code but we fixed it.
https://github.com/primaeval/script.tvgu...issues/102

Let me know if there is something else wrong and I'll take another look.
I tried it with a vlc playercorefactory player and it worked for me.
My apologies, I must have missed the recent updates. I just updated to 0.0.337 & it works again now. Many thanks Smile
I just installed Krypton on my Minix U1and am using the addons to load the guide. I loaded the wrong channel on several addons and can't figure out how to remove stream. You must have to remove old stream to add new don't you?

Thanks Rocko
(2017-04-17, 20:03)rocko Wrote: [ -> ]I just installed Krypton on my Minix U1and am using the addons to load the guide. I loaded the wrong channel on several addons and can't figure out how to remove stream. You must have to remove old stream to add new don't you?

Thanks Rocko

If you want to completely remove a stream from a channel press "Remove Stream" in the context menu.
If you want to force guessing a new stream press P or your Play button.
If you go into the Stream Setup menu, select a channel and press Save it will overwrite the stream.