Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-03-19, 09:18)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]Add a new Remind to the old notifications table and see if I've changed the format of any of the columns.
Look at the date format and if the channel is encoded differently.
Have you got a lot of notifications that need re-adding? 

I added a new Remind to my old/current source.db/notifications, but I'm not sure I understand what you mean about any changes in the format of the notification columns. Looking at source.db in sqlite, the column names are as they've always been:

channel,program_title,source,start_date,type

The name of the channel for the added Remind matches what I have in my WebGrab++.config.xml. I'm not sure what you mean about how it's encoded. The start date, 1552993200.0, matches the format of all the others in there.

I have 206 lines of notifications entries. I haven't started from scratch in a while. But when I was doing the tests I mentioned previously, I exported the empty notifications in the newly created source.db to notifications.csv, then dropped it and imported it again, and the problem with the Remind menu returned. So after loading a brand new source.db, the menu properly showed Don't Remind. But after removing the test Remind, exporting to notifications.csv, dropping notifications, and then importing the notifications.csv I'd just backed up, the problem was back. I just repeated that whole process to confirm it, but this time exporting with the 1 test Remind,  and the problem did pop up again.
(2019-03-19, 13:38)JQZ* Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-19, 09:18)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]Add a new Remind to the old notifications table and see if I've changed the format of any of the columns.
Look at the date format and if the channel is encoded differently.
Have you got a lot of notifications that need re-adding? 

I added a new Remind to my old/current source.db/notifications, but I'm not sure I understand what you mean about any changes in the format of the notification columns. Looking at source.db in sqlite, the column names are as they've always been:

channel,program_title,source,start_date,type

The name of the channel for the added Remind matches what I have in my WebGrab++.config.xml. I'm not sure what you mean about how it's encoded. The start date, 1552993200.0, matches the format of all the others in there.

I have 206 lines of notifications entries. I haven't started from scratch in a while. But when I was doing the tests I mentioned previously, I exported the empty notifications in the newly created source.db to notifications.csv, then dropped it and imported it again, and the problem with the Remind menu returned. So after loading a brand new source.db, the menu properly showed Don't Remind. But after removing the test remind, exporting to notifications.csv, dropping notifications, and then adding back the notifications.csv I'd just backed up, the problem was back. I just repeated that whole process to confirm it, but this time with 1st adding 1 Remind,  and the problem did pop up again. 
 I think you better pm me some data.
Something must be stuck somewhere but I can't find it.
(2019-03-19, 13:49)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ] I think you better pm me some data.

Okay... PM me what you need.
(2019-03-19, 13:53)JQZ* Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-19, 13:49)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ] I think you better pm me some data.

Okay... PM what you need. 
The best would be to zip up the whole addon_data\script.tvguide.fullscreen folder, put it somewhere private and send me a link.
(2019-03-19, 13:56)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]The best would be to zip up the whole addon_data\script.tvguide.fullscreen folder, put it somewhere private and send me a link. 
PM with zip URL sent p.
(2019-03-19, 14:11)JQZ* Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-19, 13:56)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]The best would be to zip up the whole addon_data\script.tvguide.fullscreen folder, put it somewhere private and send me a link. 
PM with zip URL sent p. 
Thanks.
Your notifications table start_date has a type of DATETIME instead of TIMESTAMP.
autoplays and autoplaywiths are correct with the TIMESTAMP type.
It must be pulling the notifications.csv file back in is changing the format of the table.
(2019-03-19, 14:52)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks.
Your notifications table start_date has a type of DATETIME instead of TIMESTAMP.
It must be pulling the notifications.csv file back in is changing the format of the table. 
 Okay... I see what you're looking at now.
Hey p... my copy of SQLite Manager, the old Firefox addon that I have to use in an old portable version now, must have been what wrote that DATETIME for the notification start_date. It's never given me a TIMESTAMP option for setting that when I import the csv. I've alway used DATETIME successfully. So I'm not sure how this is affecting the problem. I've been importing notification csv files for the past couple of years, and never saw a problem with your menus like this before. I never got a handle on how to get DB Vrowser for SQLite to import anything successfully.
(2019-03-19, 15:34)JQZ* Wrote: [ -> ]
Hey p... my copy of SQLite Manager, the old Firefox addon that I have to use in an old portable version now, must have been what wrote that DATETIME for the notification start_date. It's never given me a TIMESTAMP option for setting that when I import the csv. I've alway used DATETIME successfully. So I'm not sure how this is affecting the problem. I've been importing notification csv files for the past couple of years, and never saw a problem with your menus like this before. I never got a handle on how to get DB Vrowser for SQLite to import anything successfully.  
DB Browser for SQLite imported your notifications.csv file ok into a new source.db file.
https://sqlitebrowser.org/
I used your xmltv.xml to create source.db in a fresh addon_data\script.tvguide.fullscreen folder.
Then in DB Browser
File \ Import \ Import Table from csv
notifications.csv
Column names in first line = tick
OK
(2019-03-19, 15:50)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]DB Browser for SQLite imported your notifications.csv file ok into a new source.db file.
I used your xmltv.xml to create source.db in a fresh addon_data\script.tvguide.fullscreen folder.
Then in DB Browser
notifications.csv
OK 
Hmmm... I just got DB Browser for SQLite to export and then import notifications successfully. At that point the 1 test Remind I set was listed in sqlite properly, but when I open TVGF, the reminder isn't displayed. It's been a while since I've tackled getting DB Browser for SQLite to work for me. Kind of forget if this was the issue I was having.

EDIT: I see the Don't Remind doesn't show up after that test too after setting a new one.
(2019-03-19, 16:11)JQZ* Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-19, 15:50)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]DB Browser for SQLite imported your notifications.csv file ok into a new source.db file.
Then in DB Browser
notifications.csv
OK 
Hmmm... I just got DB Browser for SQLite to export and then import notifications successfully. At that point the 1 test Remind I set was listed in sqlite properly, but when I open TVGF, the reminder isn't displayed. It's been a while since I've tackled getting DB Browser for SQLite to work for me. Kind of forget if this was the issue I was having.

EDIT: I see the Don't Remind doesn't show up after that test too after setting a new one. 
 I don't quite understand what you're saying. Is it working now?
Repeated that with the old SQLite Manager, and the reminders show up fine when I load TVGF again. I must be jinxed with DB Browser for SQLite
(2019-03-19, 16:17)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-19, 16:11)JQZ* Wrote: [ -> ]
Then in DB Browser
notifications.csv
OK 

I don't quite understand what you're saying. Is it working now?    
 I was able to get DB Browser for SQLite to export and then import notifications successfully. But when I loaded TFGF again, the notifications weren't displayed. AND... at that point if I add a new reminder, only Remind is listed in the menu, not Don't Remind.

When I repeated the test with my old FF plugin, SQLite Manager... the reminders were displayed when I loaded TVGF again, but Don't Remind doesn't display properly. I have to manually set DATETIME and 4 TEXT options when importing with SQLite Manager.  

Am I explaining that all okay now?
Reload that, I edited it.
(2019-03-19, 16:30)JQZ* Wrote: [ -> ]Reload that, I edited it.
 Try using a fresh source.db to import your old notifications.csv into.

There were a couple of changes to the database format fairly recently that could be causing problems if yours comes from before then.
https://github.com/primaeval/script.tvgu...b944b9R326