Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-03-06, 03:11)jamesdm Wrote: [ -> ]Firts GREAT WORK with the skin jurial. Second there's any way to keep the rating locally save insted of getting of the internet every time that i turn on the box?
Thanks.

Thanks.

Skin Helper caches the ratings for rottentomatoes and metacritic locally. It only updates them if they are more than a week old. I tested this with my wifi turned off and all my cached ratings load correctly without internet access. It is currently not possible to use the ratings scraped by Universal Movie Scraper outside of the info dialog -- Skin Helper is the only available method to get these ratings in the main library screen. To prevent the delay, you need to have API keys for fanart.tv, themoviedb and omdbapi entered into skin helper's metadata module (instructions on first post).
Sir, could you add another section called 'Trailer and Clips' underneath the 'Images' section that could grab and play videos from a folder say 'Videos' which would be kept inside the main movie folder. If possible, it would be awesome. Smile
(2018-03-06, 07:13)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ]Sir, could you add another section called 'Trailer and Clips' underneath the 'Images' section that could grab and play videos from a folder say 'Videos' which would be kept inside the main movie folder. If possible, it would be awesome. Smile

Great idea.

I've added a section called "Extras". It will show content from a folder called "Extras". This is the same folder name that the extras add-on uses, so this maintains compatibility for users who already have that setup.
Thank you.
Would be possible for the videos in Extras to show thumbnail in anyway and not show the file extension (same goes for 'Images' section)?  

Another thing. After the Extras video ends playing, instead of starting the next video or remaining at the info dialog window, I am redirected to the previous window that shows the list of movies.

(2018-03-06, 09:55)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ]Would be possible for the videos in Extras to show thumbnail in anyway and not show the file extension (same goes for 'Images' section)?  

Another thing. After the Extras video ends playing, instead of starting the next video or remaining at the info dialog window, I am redirected to the previous window that shows the list of movies.

The thumbs are auto generated by Kodi. They do eventually generate, but I've found they take a very long time. I'm not sure why.

Not possible to remove the file extension as the skinning engine can't do string manipulations and there is no db to retrieve scraped data from. I'm hoping that I might be able to use smitchell6879's special features add-on for this - I sent him a message with a few questions, so I will see what he says.

Unfortunately, I can't do anything about the video info dialog closing. Kodi closes it when opening the fullscreen video window.

P.S. Great Movie! In Bruges is one of my favourites!
(2018-03-06, 00:05)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@chrispe -- Glad you got it working. Sound like there might have been a bit of an issue with the Skin Shortcuts cache. It might be useful to clear out its cache from by deleting all the files in .kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts -- this will set skinshortcuts back to defaults.
 i'm not sure this was an issue with skin shortcuts cache because before i found the solution i described i had fully restored libreelec but the issue appeared the very first time i made my custom widgets. It was very strange issue and i wish i could write english more fluently to describe it with more details.
@jurialmunkey just a quick note to say a BIG thanks for all your skinning work - Artic was my first skin, then Horizon and now Aura - they just keep getting better - well done.
Hi , using pvr simple client , in "guide" i get no programme info when scrolling through list , programme info shows in "channels" .
Well, well. Now how do I prevent this from happening. UMS is scrapping those videos in extras folder upon library update

(2018-03-06, 11:59)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-06, 09:55)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ]Would be possible for the videos in Extras to show thumbnail in anyway and not show the file extension (same goes for 'Images' section)?  

The thumbs are auto generated by Kodi. They do eventually generate, but I've found they take a very long time. I'm not sure why. 
 When I am entering Extras from context menu, the thumbs are easily showing up though

@chrispe - it is a very strange issue indeed. I really have no idea what the cause might be.

@ocarror - Thanks! Glad you like it. Always nice to get some kind words of appreciation! Big Grin

@ontap - PVR Guide doesn't show any info in this skin. I prefer to show more channels. You can press "info" ("i" on keyboard) for more info about a show.

@VikkiXavier -- You need to add some advanced settings to prevent scraping of the Extras folder. See here:
https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Extras#Pre...To_Library
The "Extras" thing looks cool.

Just knocked up a sample one to see how it works and noticed as the NFO lacked CAST and PLot info you could not scroll down and select the Extras Huh
Edit: Scratch that
Could you please add "IMDb Top 250 TV Shows" in default widgets?