Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-03-10, 03:02)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-10, 00:10)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]Jurialmunkey,

I have background transparency set to reduced, but would like to have dialogvideoinfo at increased. I've tried different combinations in include global with no success. Can you point me in the right direction?

thanks

Try this for global_fanartdim:
Code:
<variable name="Global_FanartDim">
<value condition="Skin.HasSetting(DisableVignette) + [Window.IsVisible(DialogVideoInfo.xml) | Window.IsVisible(DialogMusicInfo.xml) | Window.IsVisible(DialogAddonInfo.xml) | Window.IsVisible(script-script.extendedinfo-DialogVideoInfo.xml) | Window.IsVisible(script-script.extendedinfo-DialogInfo.xml)]">FanartDim_NoVignette_Increased</value>
<value condition="Skin.HasSetting(DisableVignette)">FanartDim_NoVignette_Reduced</value>
<value condition="[Window.IsVisible(DialogVideoInfo.xml) | Window.IsVisible(DialogMusicInfo.xml) | Window.IsVisible(DialogAddonInfo.xml) | Window.IsVisible(script-script.extendedinfo-DialogVideoInfo.xml) | Window.IsVisible(script-script.extendedinfo-DialogInfo.xml)]">FanartDim_Increased</value>
<value>FanartDim_Reduced</value>
</variable>
Thanks!
@jurialmunkey 

I really like the new progress bar. would it be possible to add an option for the progress bar to move when FF/RW. Similar to Horizon.

Thanks
@MitchZombie - Please try latest git. I think I am supporting all the relevant metadata for AEL now.

@Blurayx - Fixed on latest git. Unfortunately I can't get the gradient colour to seek with it, but I think it actually makes for a nice effect where you can see where you were seeking from.
@jurialmunkey

Excellent!!
I totally agree it looks better and makes a nicer affect Smile

Thanks
(2018-03-10, 07:48)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@MitchZombie - Please try latest git. I think I am supporting all the relevant metadata for AEL now.

Perfect! Works like a dream.
Thanks ALOT!
Thanks, will try it.
@jurialmunkey

This works, thanks.

When I change the label from unwatched to recently added it doesn't change on the home screen.

Edit:

It works perfectly now, just added the correct label when creating the unwatched widget.
Ok no probs

Did notice on home nav it only seems to dim on the menu navigation on ones ived added . .so the default music has no dim but a custom one i added dims when selected ?
I remember you once pointed out why it is not possible to implement the Trailer Window feature because of android users.

I was wondering perhaps you could throw some hints at me so that I could implement it on my own.

I know this much: with controltype="videowindow" a custom video window can be created.

But the problem is, if I press trailer icon, I am taken full screen instead of the custom window.

How can directly play the trailer in the small screen. Any hints?
@jurialmunkey 

I will try to explain without making it too confusing   Smile

would it be possible to simplify the navigation when adding media files. I can only navigate between Browse & ADD using the up/down keys on the remote

The sequence for navigating to "OK" 1-3-4-5-6 
Estuary default skin sequence 1-2-4-6
@jurialmunkey 
thank you for the reply, will post in the fuse neue thread in the future
Loving this skin @jurialmunkey .Think it's finally time for me to retire Arctic.

(2018-03-10, 08:35)MitchZombie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-10, 07:48)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@MitchZombie - Please try latest git. I think I am supporting all the relevant metadata for AEL now.
Perfect! Works like a dream.
Thanks ALOT
Mitch, 

Can you post some pics of videogames with the latest changes? Specially interested in how nintendo, wii, ps2 games

Thanks
@Silki - That is strange. The homescreen should dim the top whenever an item has no widgets (because the background overlay is removed). Or is this the standard fallback fanart that isn't dimming?

@VikkiXavier - The trailer actually does already play in a videowindow. It is just made fullscreen. If you look in DialogVideoInfo.xml you wil find a videowindow control. You can reposition/resize that to achieve what you want. You will see that it is in a group control -- you need to reposition the whole group because it also has a black background behind the video.

@Blurayx - Fixed on latest. I'd been meaning to fix that for ages but kept forgetting about it! Smile

@nicki365 - Glad you are enjoying it! Big Grin
@jurialmunkey 

From what I can remember it's been on all your previous skins but I'm glad you understood what I was trying to say  Smile

Nice to see your donation icon back  Wink

Thanks