Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

will it be possible to see the bibliothek statistic on home screen?
I don't found it.
Thanks jurialmunkey for another great mod. Maybe I am a bit slow but only just noticed you are now on Team Kodi so congratulations.

I gather that the main menu has capacity for 12 items. I am wondering whether it is possible to just show 5 or 6 items in the main menu at any one time and then scroll through the other items. When I load all 12 menu items, it pushes towards the end of the screen. Can you advise how to achieve this.
would you please change the file name in subtitles download dialogue from fixed text to scrolling text .. to be able to see the full name of the file to choose the correct subtitle 

Edit : latest update now shows full file name 

thank you so much for this awesome skin
@satelly - I've been trying to figure out a similar solution for a while, but haven't been able to come up with anything that works properly yet.

@derschiri - By bibliothek, I'm guessing you mean library statistics? There isn't really any space on the home screen to show it. Where exactly would you suggest it might go?

@braz - I've added the playlist code, but I'm not sure if it is working correctly? I queued a bunch of videos and music, but I just get dropped into the video playlist only. Only tested in Krypton though, haven't tried Leia yet. Let me know if it is working for you. Subs button changed also! Big Grin

@Zpower - I've added an option to switch the ratings for media flags in Skin Settings > Library > Show media flags instead of ratings (scroll down to see the option).
(2018-04-14, 04:32)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@braz - I've added the playlist code, but I'm not sure if it is working correctly? I queued a bunch of videos and music, but I just get dropped into the video playlist only. Only tested in Krypton though, haven't tried Leia yet. Let me know if it is working for you. Subs button changed also! Big Grin
 Thanks @jurialmunkey, the playlist code is working good here. When I click the playlist button in the topbar menu, I get a select dialog and can select the video or music playlist. Tested both and they went to the right playlists. Do you have script.toolbox installed? It should work the same in Krypton or Leia, I only tested in Leia though.
(2018-04-14, 04:46)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-14, 04:32)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@braz - I've added the playlist code, but I'm not sure if it is working correctly? I queued a bunch of videos and music, but I just get dropped into the video playlist only. Only tested in Krypton though, haven't tried Leia yet. Let me know if it is working for you. Subs button changed also! Big Grin
 Thanks @jurialmunkey, the playlist code is working good here. When I click the playlist button in the topbar menu, I get a select dialog and can select the video or music playlist. Tested both and they went to the right playlists. Do you have script.toolbox installed? It should work the same in Krypton or Leia, I only tested in Leia though.

Seems like it only works if I queue music first and then video. If I queue video first and then music, it just goes straight to video playlist.

Do you know if there is any actual difference from the Kodi end of things between musicplaylist and videoplaylist other than the window name? I could easily switch between poster and music cover on the left side by using ListItem.DBType instead (currently choose based on window name and/or container.content).
(2018-04-14, 05:09)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-14, 04:46)braz Wrote: [ -> ]

Seems like it only works if I queue music first and then video. If I queue video first and then music, it just goes straight to video playlist.

Do you know if there is any actual difference from the Kodi end of things between musicplaylist and videoplaylist other than the window name? I could easily switch between poster and music cover on the left side by using ListItem.DBType instead (currently choose based on window name and/or container.content).  
Hmm, I can't reproduce that. Even when I queue video first, then music, I get the select dialog and can navigate to either playlist. I'm guessing using dbtype for artwork would work, would have to test it.

Edit: How are you queuing music? Almost sounds like it's not creating a music playlist. I was testing by hitting party mode, didn't test other methods of queuing music.
@jurialmunkey
Since you don't have time to add new features to Zephyr, I really want to make this my daily driver. Over the past week it has really grown on me.

One request I would like to see is the current time and ending time on a pause screen.

Submenus
While vertical menus would be nice, having them overlay on top of widgets wouldn't be very appealing.
Maybe make them so when you press up again it cycles through the menu rather then going back to the the main menu. (down would take you back to the main menu)

I have noticed if you have quite a few items in your menu ( more so, alot of text) they trail off of the screen behind the time.

A fix might be to have the items cycle, making the item in focus always first on the left. (can also have it cut off before the time so it's cleaner looking)
(2018-04-14, 06:54)Nervosa Wrote: [ -> ]Submenus
While vertical menus would be nice, having them overlay on top of widgets wouldn't be very appealing.
Maybe make them so when you press up again it cycles through the menu rather then going back to the the main menu. (down would take you back to the main menu)
 Agree! Smile
Yes, it's the library statistics.

For Example under the Weather & Time or under the main menu (with a smaller font).

Thanks
Hello! This skin is almost perfect, but something is “wrong” with the tv channels widget

Can we get better interface on the Tv channels widget?
Maybe more rows below with more Channels.. maybe something like the settings widget but smaller and with the tv channels logos

Thanks
Hello,

I teste your new skin on a Android Box and i love this skin !!! Love

I note two small problem:
1) the skin is little slow to load movies or tv list
2) i can't list android app !

I have a small request, it's possible to add this view in Aura ?
https://i.imgur.com/c2DKLZM.png

I cant wait Aura go into final version Laugh Laugh
@jurialmunkey 

I reverted back to Kodi 17 a few weeks ago.marcelveldt recently updated the repository. Do you know if the alphabet strip is still broken in Kodi 18?

Thanks
(2018-04-17, 18:52)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey 

I reverted back to Kodi 17 a few weeks ago.marcelveldt recently updated the repository. Do you know if the alphabet strip is still broken in Kodi 18?

Thanks
Alphabet strip working for me on Kodi 18 with my MOD.

That's why he updated his repo :

Code:
## Help needed with maintaining !
I am very busy currently so I do not have a lot of time to work on this project or watch the forums.
Be aware that this is a community driven project, so feel free to submit PR's yourself to improve the code and/or help others with support on the forums etc. If you're willing to really participate in the development, please contact me so I can give you write access to the repo. I do my best to maintain the project every once in a while, when I have some spare time left.
Thanks for understanding!

(2018-04-17, 19:21)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-17, 18:52)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey 

Thanks
Alphabet strip working for me on Kodi 18 with my MOD.

That's why he updated his repo :

Code:
## Help needed with maintaining !
I am very busy currently so I do not have a lot of time to work on this project or watch the forums.
Be aware that this is a community driven project, so feel free to submit PR's yourself to improve the code and/or help others with support on the forums etc. If you're willing to really participate in the development, please contact me so I can give you write access to the repo. I do my best to maintain the project every once in a while, when I have some spare time left.
Thanks for understanding!

Hi Guilouz

Thanks for the info Smile

Alphabet strip is Currently disabled in Aura 18, Hopefully jurialmunkey will re-enable it again, when he gets time Smile