Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-03-10, 17:33)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ] Mitch, 

Can you post some pics of videogames with the latest changes? Specially interested in how nintendo, wii, ps2 games

Thanks 
G'day mate
Here's some pictures. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq_z4NEr_CWlgZRkfm9VWwMwj3bsow
(2018-03-11, 03:57)MitchZombie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-10, 17:33)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ] Mitch, 

Can you post some pics of videogames with the latest changes? Specially interested in how nintendo, wii, ps2 games

Thanks 
G'day mate
Here's some pictures. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq_z4NEr_CWlgZRkfm9VWwMwj3bsow

I can only see one pic, which is the home screen. I think Edworld wanted to see how the new viewtypes look (I'm interested too! Wink )
@jurialmunkey 

KODI 18

Not urgent. just letting you know when you start working on Aura for kodi 18

4K HDR: Missing text, icons are displayed without background, no seek bar appears when using FF/RW. No issues using the Estuary default skin

Hey Jurial, awesome skin, I love it! 

Was playing around with it a bit, what do you think about just hiding the contents of the video info dialog when displaying the plot overlay (rather than adding another background and letting the dialog contents show through)?

I'll probably post a few other personal preferences, feel free to disregard if they don't fit in your vision for this skin. Thanks!

OMG, thanks Braz. I was just going to make that request. I have the same opinion.
And Sir jurial, what is the progress on enabling the users to select rating sources they prefer. Waiting eagerly for that feature in the settings and the play button in the extras Smile
Also hide Time when "Kodi is busy, please wait" appears.
@jurialmunkey

Would it be possible when the menu bar is used for whatever reason it automatically disappears after about 5 seconds when there is no activity. similar to Netflix
e.g enabling subtitles, pressing enter on the remote

@Blurayx -- Hmmm, that is strange. I'm going to have to get some test 4kHDR files as I don't have any. Also, are you using a Textures.xbt file? Because those OSD controls are the old ones (or did you change them on purpose?). Unfortunately not possible to close the OSD after a certain amount of time without doing something hacky.

@MitchZombie - Thanks for sharing. They look great! Let me know if you find something missing / not working correctly as I don't really use AEL.

@braz -- Great idea. Added on latest git. I'm not sure if I should hide the clock or not? What do you think?

@VikkiXavier - Check latest git. Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Enable / disable ratings.
I'm not sure what you mean about hiding the time. It should already be hidden when the busy indicator is visible? I might need a screenshot of what you mean
Sure thing. Check the top right corner. 

@jurialmunkey,

I removed the Textures.xbt file. Unfortunately it didn’t make a any difference.
It’s an old Textures.xbt because I was getting the annoying slight pause everytime I use the menu bar but for some reason the slight pause has stopped without it.
@VikkiXavier - Ah, I see. It is only in the info dialog. Should be fixed now.
jurialmunkey,

Ok Ive switched to this SKIN full time now ... its great ... smooth .... clean and looks great.

The Dim issues was related to me "playing" with global includes to try and brighten things up .... after living with it though you are RIGHT .... it needs an overlay around menu items on some back grounds ... I have found Deleted White.png and then switching on vignette is my sweet spot.

Dont know if you can help I have ping Ronie a message too.

I made a context menu addon that passes the Artist/Track form a music view over to GlobalSearch, I find this very useful to flick around music.

Im using :

xbmc.executebuiltin("RunScript(script.globalsearch,searchstring=%s)" % (xbmc.getInfoLabel("ListItem.Title"))) 

This brings in the Global Search main search page out of your skin (on fuse it stayed in SKIN) and the comes back to Aura.

Is this a big one to skin ? do you think I could pass my terms directly to your skinned view ??

Only other tweak would be on Full screen music playback pressing OK on remote brings up controls so right/left moves along the menu where as when you start the track you get the scroll bar.

So I need to press I to get back to control I want .... can this be switched ?
@Silki - I haven't skinned global search yet. I'm waiting until I start work on the Leia version as there were quite a lot of changes for globalsearch in Leia, so I don't want to have to skin it twice,