Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just noticed something...the minimal busy loader is displayed on top of the extended progress bar dialog in some cases. For example, when launching Artwork Beef from an info dialog when a library scan is in progress.
Feature request Smile

For Leia, can we get an Artwork Beef icon in the menu on the music info dialogs?

Thanks!
(2018-03-23, 02:16)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-22, 21:10)LtFrankDrebin Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey

Would it be possible to implement an option to remove the stars from the ratings section? They look a bit out of place imo.

Thanks! Smile

Added.

Skin Settings > Library > Enable / disable ratings > Star rating.

Awesome! Thanks. Smile
@jurialmunkey 

I want to start using Artwork Beef do I still need Artist slideshow?
Could you kindly replace the user thumb icon with some other icon (larger by length) that would make the menu portion look more symmetric?

(2018-02-23, 11:16)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]0.9.4 - New OSD design

Okay, after playing around with a few things, I changed my mind and made a new OSD design to fit with the more minimal feel of Aura. Got a some inspiration from Hitcher's awesome fTV skin, though this definitely has its own Aura spin on those ideas.

Let me know what you guys think!
Hi, great new skin @jurialmunkey

Could you tell me how to make OSD more transparent? I usually watch movies and TV shows with subtitles, but the OSD makes them too obscure now, and when I'm fastforwarding, I'd like to still be able to see them, so that I get the idea of what the characters are talking about. I have some screengrabs to demonstrate what I mean, the first one is from Aura and the second from AZ modified by me: https://imgur.com/a/fFyox
I was able to change the transparency in Artic Zephyr by changing background color in Colors directory, but sadly that doesn't work with Aura. I'm still on Krypton btw.

Also, is there a possibility of removing the movie/show title and the episode title from OSD as well, for the same reason as above?

Thank you.
@jurialmunkey 
A few requests:
Is it possible to have lyrics in a 'normal' way? Maybe something like this:

- Would you consider using only a single line per programme field in the TVGuide? Or make it an option? btw. i really like how you did the Channel and Recordings screens. 

Thanks
(2018-03-23, 09:41)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ]Could you kindly replace the user thumb icon with some other icon (larger by length) that would make the menu portion look more symmetric?

My preference would be to use a star icon for user ratings.
@jurialmunkey realy nice skin another one Wink
i use your Horizon skin on two other machines and now Aura on my shield.
I have a little request in Horizon the  addon that supports to play themes are supported can we please have it in Aura to.
Unfortunately there is no alternative for playing themes in kodi!!

!!! Forgett the request it works sorry my mistake !!!
Isnt TVTunes banned and not supposed to be working?
(2018-03-23, 15:38)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-23, 09:41)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ]Could you kindly replace the user thumb icon with some other icon (larger by length) that would make the menu portion look more symmetric?

+1
(2018-03-23, 15:38)braz Wrote: [ -> ]

+1 Smile
@braz - Minimal busy loader should be fixed now.
Artwork Beef icon added, but it doesn't seem to work all the great for music...

@Blurayx - The skin uses Skin Helper to display the artist slideshow (though it will fallback to the Artist Slideshow add-on if skin helper isn't working for some reason).

@VikkiXavier - Icon replaced.

@joostzilla - Added.
Skin Settings > Video / Music OSD > Video lyrics (disable)
For EPG tvguide do you mean remove the genre line?
EDIT: Option added
Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Genre names in PVR guide (disable)
(2018-03-23, 12:42)fijasko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-23, 11:16)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]0.9.4 - New OSD design

Okay, after playing around with a few things, I changed my mind and made a new OSD design to fit with the more minimal feel of Aura. Got a some inspiration from Hitcher's awesome fTV skin, though this definitely has its own Aura spin on those ideas.

Let me know what you guys think!
Hi, great new skin @jurialmunkey

Could you tell me how to make OSD more transparent? I usually watch movies and TV shows with subtitles, but the OSD makes them too obscure now, and when I'm fastforwarding, I'd like to still be able to see them, so that I get the idea of what the characters are talking about. I have some screengrabs to demonstrate what I mean, the first one is from Aura and the second from AZ modified by me: https://imgur.com/a/fFyox
I was able to change the transparency in Artic Zephyr by changing background color in Colors directory, but sadly that doesn't work with Aura. I'm still on Krypton btw.

Also, is there a possibility of removing the movie/show title and the episode title from OSD as well, for the same reason as above?

Thank you.

In Includes_OSD.xml at line 210 there is a piece of code:
Code:
<control type="image">
    <height>400</height>
    <bottom>0</bottom>
    <texture>common/osd-dim.png</texture>
</control>

If you change the <texture> line like so you can then change the transparency with a colour code:
Code:
<texture colordiffuse="77FFFFFF">common/osd-dim.png</texture>

Or alternatively you can remove the whole image control if you want no dim at all.

For the label, in Includes_Statusbar.xml remove lines 84-92 which look like so
Code:
<control type="label">
    <align>center</align>
    <width>100%</width>
    <textcolor>main_fg_100</textcolor>
    <include>Statusbar_Menubar_Items</include>
    <label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.TvShowTitle,[COLOR=main_fg_70],[/COLOR][COLOR=main_fg_30]  •  [/COLOR]]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist,[COLOR=main_fg_70],[/COLOR][COLOR=main_fg_30]  •  [/COLOR]]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Season,,x]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Episode,,. ]$INFO[Player.Title]</label>
    <animation effect="fade" end="100" start="0" delay="300" time="1" reversible="false">Visible</animation>
    <visible>![!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(OSDInfo)) | Player.ShowInfo | Window.IsActive(DialogFullScreenInfo.xml) | [Player.Paused + Skin.HasSetting(ShowInfoPaused)]]</visible>
</control>
(2018-03-20, 01:55)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@Hardax - Can you try latest git and see if that puts the season/episode in default format for PVR info on fullscreen? I can't test as I don't have a working PVR.
The default menu position has been added. Skin Settings > Force default menu position (kodi starts position numbers at 0, so subtract one for the position you want).

One more small tweak? Can you add the show name as well? Situation came up tonight that although my wife could see that she was watching “S01E03 - Beach Hideaway” on HGTV she couldn’t tell what series it was exactly without having to go back to the program guide.