Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-07-07, 21:12)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-03, 20:10)Snoevit Wrote: [ -> ]Im primary using a RC6 remote to navigate, but it does not work with keyboard either. I have to use the mouse to access the powermenu.

I even tried to do a fresh install of Kodi and Titan on another computer (Win 10) that was freshly re-formated, (no residual or forgotten temp files etc.) But still the same behavior.

In the skin settings there is an option to disable the powermenu. Once you enable that, you can no longer press left to open the powermenu.
Skin settings --> Homescreen layout.

It does not make any differens. Not The "hide instead of disable" option either.
v3.6.76

General Skin Settings>Use Small Context/Sidebar Menu (enabled) allows the mouse pointer to activate posters such as Big Panel.
(2016-07-07, 20:43)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]I do not have a clue how to create some test setup with RCB.

I think it could be done something like this:
1) Choose any program
2) put several links of the exe file in one folder
3) rename the links into different game names -> http://thegamesdb.net/ (good scrape site RCB is using)
4) make a windows collection in RCB out of this folder with parameter *lnk

This should give you a list from which you can start the linked program out of RCB and thereby getting some startcounts for your different fake games.
Said counts will be used in the widget.
Hope this helps you a bit.

Enjoy summer Marcel,
cheers
Many of the views are broken Marcel, using latest stable version, 3.6.59

to name one view, Showcase doesn't show shit Rofl get it? Wink no covers etc. Then in "horizontal panel" show large thumbnail don't work and other options as we'll Confused
Which widget is "Upcoming" episodes for Emby, please? (Episodes to be aired in the next 7 days)
Hi Marcel.

I seem to be having issues with latest stable using enhanced view. For eg, Movies & TV Show 'Recently Added' are blank, File Manager doesn't show image either until i explicitly set it etc. To check it wasn't my existing Kodi 16.1 install (PC), I fired up my RPi2 which was on Kodi15, updated to latest Kodi & Titan and same. I next did a brand new install of Kodi & Titan on an RPi3 and same.

I also noted that the Default Widgets are missing 'Recently Added xxx' as well.

Beta is fine so is there a known issue with Stable? Apologies I may have missed a few posts.

Cheers
(2016-07-10, 21:57)Blackkatt Wrote: [ -> ]Many of the views are broken Marcel, using latest stable version, 3.6.59

to name one view, Showcase doesn't show shit Rofl get it? Wink no covers etc. Then in "horizontal panel" show large thumbnail don't work and other options as we'll Confused

Latest stable is 3.6.71 (Jarvis). Above is fixed but other issues - see my post above.
(2016-07-07, 23:16)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]But, can you make the options have the same set of timers? In the Library the option list does not contain 30 or 60 seconds.... There, I'm a silly rabbit but I also have issues! LOL

Will be fixed in next update.
(2016-07-08, 02:07)astrob0y Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this awesome skin. Best for KODI by a mile. Quick question and not sure if it has already been answered. Is there a way to get all Home Tiles, Posters etc in the square look rather than the rounded edges?

Apologies if this has already been answered but searched site and couldn't find what i was looking for.

If you set the skin theme to default you will have square edges.
(2016-07-08, 05:34)Spellman Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh, I understand why you did that and it does make sense. DVB Link backend only makes a thumbnail from the recording and doesn't do anything else, so that's a no go in Confluence as well. Is there a possibility that if a thumb.jpg is already present in the folder it would use it? Or would that make things messy like it was? If not I may just try and revert back to an old version and just try to block updates. Any idea what backends support providing thumbs?

BTW welcome to the life of having a synology. I cringed when paying for mine, but if I were to do it over I'd spend even double what I did for ease of use and expandability of my ds1513+.

Ah, in that case DVBlink doesn't provide the thumb to Kodi, that's too bad.
If you have setup the path to your PVR recordings in the options for skin helper, it will use the thumb.jpg that is generated by your backend.

It will show up in some views for the current selected item only. It won't show up in thumb listings.
Believe me, the workaround that was there to show the thumbs caused too many issues.If you really want the thumbs you should probably switch to another backend or do a feature request at dvblink to get the thumb in the Kodi pvr addon.

Yeah, the Synology is a very nice piece of hardware, I really like it.
(2016-07-09, 02:24)Snoevit Wrote: [ -> ]It does not make any differens. Not The "hide instead of disable" option either.

Hmm, strange. I will do some modifications so please test with the next skin update if it's fixed.
(2016-07-09, 04:56)diedrichg Wrote: [ -> ]General Skin Settings>Use Small Context/Sidebar Menu (enabled) allows the mouse pointer to activate posters such as Big Panel.

Thanks for the catch, will be fixed in next skin update.
(2016-07-09, 14:06)MediumME Wrote: [ -> ]This should give you a list from which you can start the linked program out of RCB and thereby getting some startcounts for your different fake games.
Said counts will be used in the widget.
Hope this helps you a bit.

Thanks for the input. I will try them out next week so hopefully that will result in a working RCB widget ;-)
(2016-07-10, 21:57)Blackkatt Wrote: [ -> ]Many of the views are broken Marcel, using latest stable version, 3.6.59

Latest stable version is 3.6.71, the issues should be fixed in that. Another stable is coming up.
(2016-07-11, 08:03)diedrichg Wrote: [ -> ]Which widget is "Upcoming" episodes for Emby, please? (Episodes to be aired in the next 7 days)

That does not yet exist in Kodi. It is to be added within a few weeks.