Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-03-04, 14:13)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-24, 15:29)VMCosco Wrote: [ -> ]I'm more of a stable release guy but I decided to try the beta last night to see what was new. Mostly everything went well. Couple of issues I had though:

1) Clicking on "Background" in shortcut editor did nothing. A dialog to make changes never even opened
2) Clicking on the studio images, genre icon, etc sections under general settings did nothing. A dialog to make changes did not open
3) When going into library views, I am missing network/studio logos, IMDB rank (IMBD rating is showing), metacritic and rotten tomatoes ratings

Sounds like you didn't use my beta repo to install the beta skin.

I thought I did but I will double check
watch gallery

Had a new android box (H96 pro +).

Just setting-up my menus and it's not looking right. All widgets no matter what type, square, landscape, poster.... They sit just ontop of the menu item text as you can hopefully see in my imgur.com link.

Using latest Spmc 16.6 and titan beta kodi jarvis 3. 6.113

Is there was fix/solution for it? I'm. Using horizontal view as I prefer this but it's the same with all horizontal views,

Modern low and big and confluence style
(2017-03-02, 17:00)Firetv344 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on Netflix view 2 beta jarvis skin....how do I get the large thumbnail on the home screen to rotate images like they use to before this update....
Before....I highlight a movie and it would rotate different images for that movie.......Home screen

Fixed in next update, thanks
(2017-03-03, 17:48)grote345 Wrote: [ -> ]I must say well done with the new updates ! the netflix style homemenu layout 2 is working fine no problems there ,but the the normal netflix style homemenu layout is a bit of a mesh, play and the info button are not showing and the media flags are there but under the wigets so this is a bit out of sync but never the less great job looking forward to the next update !!!

The alignment issues are fixed in the last update.
To have a standalone spotlight widget (with play button etc) please assign a spotlight widget in the shortcuts editor
(2017-03-04, 05:33)Firetv344 Wrote: [ -> ]After this latest update....everything showing IMDb top 250

Fixed in next update
(2017-03-04, 15:27)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]Just setting-up my menus and it's not looking right. All widgets no matter what type, square, landscape, poster.... They sit just ontop of the menu item text as you can hopefully see in my imgur.com link.

This is fixed in the most recent update
According to 3.6.115:

(2017-03-04, 15:03)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]a) Lower the widget doesn't work as before.
Try to set the widget layout to single row to see if that helps.
The problem happens only in "Widget rows: Single Widget Large" (With the others it's ok)

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]b) Why when choosing "Widget rows: Single Widget Large" the squares/landscapes items are arranged in columns and not by rows as before? Where can I change it to be by rows as before?
Should be fixed already in latest update.
Thanks.
Can you still make it as an option also?

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]c) Where can I set the alignment of the widgets? (To the left/right) because it was to the right and now it's to the left.
Skin setings --> homescreen layout --> align widgets to the right.
I don't find it there.
There is only main menu alignment.

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]d) I see you change the tags info title on the widgets, is there any settings to configure their content? (Like add date etc... instead episode name)
Not yet but I'm working on that. It will be configurable in next release version so after the current version is released to stable.
Thanks
* By the way, there is a known problem (No just here), when there is multi language in the same title (The text swapped, and there is no space)
Is there any thing that can be done to fix this?
https://s3.postimg.org/4nsk08ao3/screenshot026_e.png

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]e) It seems that you expanded the gap between the widgets or increased the widget size. So in some menu items there is now vertical scroll bar which isn't looking nice. ("Widget rows: Multiple Widgets" )
Should be fixed already in most recent update
There is still not equal gaps, small difference - OCD thing Smile
* Gap 1 is a little bigger then 2.
Screenshot: https://s10.postimg.org/t5e1rwwbt/screenshot026_b.png

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]f) Set background as widget fanart for main menu item - doesn't work.
(Checked with Single Box widget, as single widget or as widget number 2 in multiple widgets)
Correct, it will be fixed again but it will no longer be possible to specify for which widget.
It's still not working.
The background is changing only when I focus on the widget.
I want that the background will follow a specific widget even when standing on the main menu item (As before)
Or by widget when you stand in it, by the focused item.

And regarding your comment, why?
I have always used it until now.
For example the constellation is like this: https://s10.postimg.org/nv930mc2x/screenshot026_c.png
So I want the background will be by widget 2 as default (Like it was previously)
Can you bring it back please?
(* By the way, I still have the options of "Use widget # fanart as background" when there are more then one widget)

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]g) It seems that the single box design has changed, so there is no gap between the info text to the frame of the widget.
Will be fixed in next update
Thanks.
But again, OCD thing, can you reduce the border of the text in more one or two pixels ? Smile
Look here: https://s8.postimg.org/4dnntnevp/screenshot019.png

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]* Why the scrollbar is showing here if all the items in the screen?
(By the way, with landscape layout there is no scrollbar, but still it arranged by columns and not by rows as before)
Should both be fixed in next update, please test
Thanks.

=================
New issues:
h) [bug] There is annoying vertical line in the single box layout.
screenshot: https://s16.postimg.org/khs0umg9x/screenshot029.png

i) I still need to check this, but it seems that the TV Shows fanarts doesn't included in the "Global Movies & Tv Shows background" option.

j) Sometimes when moving between items fanarts in the widgets, there are flickers of the global background.
Has something in skin changed? I am running kodi 16 with titan and other day all sudden on my home screen the widget that shows in progress tv shows only shows the tv show whereas before it would show what episode was next if if you clicked on it or ran it from there it would open that ep. Now it shows tv show and you click it and it goes to the tv show instead of starting the ep. If i change to the recently added widget it shows ep there but not in the in progress one.
Is there a fix to this?

Thanks in advance
it think the latest service helper addon update either has a few bugs or wasn't meant for kodi 16 and it made it into the 16 repo.
Hi marcel,

SPMC 16.4.2
Skins Titan Jarvis Beta 3.6.114 and 3.6.115 (updated today)
Home Screen Netflix Layout 2

1- Since yesterday out of sudden my home screen widgets gone. Normally i have 5 rows widget which i link to video/music addon and categories each row with specific name (for better explain see ss attached). And i cant find any setting (configure widget row) to do that again and normally it was under Skin Settings > Homescreen Layout > and below the Homescreen Layout option. And now its replaced with "disable spotlight widget". What are the propose for disable spotlight widget option...btw and how do i configure the widgets row ?

2- Once my android box booted to homescreen I cant open my "menu shortcuts" (on the left of my homescreen) and my remote seems not function even using mouse do nothing...did i missed with settings or something ?

Thank you

Hi, can we get another row added on the bottom as a row seems to be missing.

Thanks
(2017-03-05, 23:33)borenson Wrote: [ -> ]Image
Hi. There are so many settings and options in this skin. What is the setting that gives you the very top part of your screen with the small squares?
(2017-03-06, 03:27)diedrichg Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-05, 23:33)borenson Wrote: [ -> ]Image
Hi. There are so many settings and options in this skin. What is the setting that gives you the very top part of your screen with the small squares?

Under homescreen layout I have use large widget area. Then under shortcuts and widgets select enable square submenu.
So any word on my question above? Ie in progress widget on home screen of tv shows in library now only shows the show and not the next episode that i would watch and therefore clicking it just takes me to the folder of the show and does not play the next episode. The other widget for recently added does still show episodes but not the in progress one. Is this a skin problem or some other addon dependency and if so what one and where can I get help on it please as the way it is now kinda defeats the whole idea of having it up there as a widget.
Thanks in advance
When I try to add a menu item, it does add nothing... Is this a known bug?