Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-12-03, 21:14)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-03, 02:03)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ][quote='burekas' pid='2467751' dateline='1480616578']
Previously this wasn't like that, this setting didn't affect on the resume from pause.
I always set there 3 sec and the OSD wasn't show up when resume from pause.
Can you separate it as it was before?

OK, should be fixed in next update.

Hi Marcel

I updated today skinhelper and titan beta and the problem still exists, when the movie starts its ok but when i opened later the osd panel the osd wasnt show up. I go to setting and set 3sec but the osd problem still exists. Can you look into this.
Hi,

The skin wont allow me to create submenus anymore, or edit any submenus that already existed - the option is no longer there - not sure if i have to check a box or anything for this either. im using netflix 2 layout if that makes a difference.

Thanks for all your great work.
(2016-12-05, 11:03)amshpitz Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to set the size of the button to select the music videos and television programs on the main screen in a horizontal position .I want to put more buttons. I need to form a cube.
I want to make nice graphical buttons

In a horizontal position to reduce the width of the buttons in half.

Can you please post a screenshot so I better understand what screen/layout you're talking about ?
(2016-12-05, 15:36)hrbenny Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to show the clock in PVR window :?

Clock should be there, did you perhaps disable it in the skin settings ?
(2016-12-09, 02:28)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-05, 15:36)hrbenny Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to show the clock in PVR window :?

Clock should be there, did you perhaps disable it in the skin settings ?

Found it . Thank you :-)
Small Item: The PVR widget for recent recordings sorts from oldest to newest. This is the opposite behaviour that it showed previously. I also think that it is much better to sort (as it previously did) from newest to oldest. Optional?

Curiouser and Curiouser, said Alice: the reverse sorting only seems to apply to recordings found when the skin is updated to the new beta. Recordings that occur after the upgrade sort as they occurred from newest to oldest....

PS. the latest update seems to have fixed the pvr artwork lookup (cf. my post 2892).
@marcelveldt
Hi!
I've got one interesting thing for you.
If you go to Movie Library and press "I" in order to see movie information and then go back, select another movie and again press "I" the information you'll see is from the previous movie.
The plot and the title should be correct, but the rest of the information hasn't been refreshed and it takes from 10-30 seconds to refresh that information.

This was present in previous versions too, I never paid too much attention to it, but recently I looked it over and it's definitely acting weird.

Let me know if you need any additional information or screenshots!
In the latest version, 3.6.99, helper 1.0.134, widgets 1.0.9 -- the recent movies widgets and the next episode widgets (and perhaps others) are not updating after a movie/episode is watched. Kodi must be restarted (or the widgets/shortcuts changed) before the widgets are updated. I'm pretty sure this was working in earlier versions (but after the refactor).
Hi marcel

Can you or everybody tested , i have activated the start intro and sometimes it starts 2times or sometimes the intro starts, and befor its finished they show me the home menĂ¼ and the intro plays in the background. Can you look into this.
I am currently running Skin 3.6.78, Skin Helper 1.0.134, Skin Helper Widgets 1.0.9. Will this combination cause widget issues?

I ask because my Random Albums and Next Airing Episodes have stopped refreshing/updating
I just want to thank author of this splendid skin. I'm using Titan nearly 2 years from now and it always been on my Kodi, but recenlty a couple months from now I found that Netflix version of it beat it all my expectations what Kodi skin should look like. I'm literally blown away every time when I turn on my tv and start Kodi. There are a couple of really good skins out there, but I belive that none have every section perfectly looking, well except Titan. Home page (I mean that Netflix version 2 is stunning) movie section, tv show section, live tv section, music section, youtube... everything looks perfect and probably as same as important fully functional without some major errors.
I hope that this skin will live for many many years cause it will be really hard to get used to some other skin after this perfection.

Cheers and thanks author again for this amazing Kodi experience!
(2016-12-12, 19:33)carmelo987 Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers and thanks author again for this amazing Kodi experience!
+1
And don't forget to buy Marcel a beer !
The skin backups don't seem to contain any widget definitions. C.F. the skinproperties.properties file in the zip -- it's empty.
(2016-12-13, 09:16)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]The skin backups don't seem to contain any widget definitions. C.F. the skinproperties.properties file in the zip -- it's empty.

Hi oattes.

You mean the same problem

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=299640
(2016-12-12, 22:28)malvinas2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-12, 19:33)carmelo987 Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers and thanks author again for this amazing Kodi experience!
+1
And don't forget to buy Marcel a beer !

+1 +1