Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-05-14, 01:36)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-12, 22:34)Turgon Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that's what I've been doing. Just though there might be a way that I didn't know about. Is it a technical difficulty or just something you haven't looked at? And thanks for this amazing skin and the way you dedicate yourself to it.

Well, the current implementation of the netflix layouts differs from the widget setups on the other homescreens.
I can adjust it so it uses the same logic as for example the multirows in vertical home layout but that is not going to be backwards compatible so people will have to re-setup their widget rows...

Yeah, I can see that being a bother, although not to me as I've reset them more times than I would like to admit Big Grin

Let me explain my problem so you can think about an alternative solution: one of my widgets points to an add-on that shows videos of an episodic nature. Every time I see one I need to reload the skin so that the next one shows, but on a Raspberry Pi that can take a long time (up to 5 minutes for all the rows) so I usually just click on something else first, which makes the widgets stop refreshing and the next time I come back to the home layout I only have 2 or 3 rows instead of the usual 10. Which makes me refresh again. And again. And again.

I am thinking about a global setting that you could toggle that would make the skin remember the last widget you chose, so that the next time you're on the home menu it would refresh that row only instead of all of them.

... Or just go ahead and apply the same logic you do in the other layouts. That would really be ideal.
Thank you for this great skin. It's the best on Kodi. I'm having issues with video playing in the background on my sony android 2015 model. The video becomes slow and skips frames. The skin also becomes slow when navigating menus. Confluence skin plays background video just fine so it might not be an issue with the device. Please fix this, it's very annoying.
(2016-05-14, 01:53)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-13, 19:18)ctomo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to configure the backgrounds to go off a special:// directory. I change the background on kodi, then go to the settings.xml file change c:/users/me/appdata/roaming/kodi/ to special:// save, run kodi but it doesn't work. Ive done this on other skins and its worked fine. am I in the right place for your skin?

As of Kodi 16, skin settings do no longer get saved inside the settings.xml, instead they're stored inside addon-data\skinname\settings.xml
BTW: No need to configure the special paths because the skin does that already for you

Yeah that's the file I've been changing. I've put my images into the skin.titan folder and select the multi image as a my backgrounds in skin.titan but when I view the background shortcut it is still saying c:/ on the skin.

I know you've said the skin does it for you but from the info on the skin shortcut and the skin.tian/settings.xml it stats c:/...

Sorry to be a pain!

EDIT!!!: This only happen on multi-image background, ive changed my design to suit Smile
Any ideas on my issue?
Got an issue that's driving me crazy. I've created a folder in superfavourites, added youtube videos to it and then I added this folder as a submenus. For some reason this folder opens up at random times and I don't know why or what I've done. I've even deleted the folder from super favourites yet it still opens up at random times.. I'm lost and I need help. Thanks
(2016-05-14, 23:09)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]Got an issue that's driving me crazy. I've created a folder in superfavourites, added youtube videos to it and then I added this folder as a submenus. For some reason this folder opens up at random times and I don't know why or what I've done. I've even deleted the folder from super favourites yet it still opens up at random times.. I'm lost and I need help. Thanks

Disable smart shortcuts for favourites or delete that entry from your kodi favourites.
Have no side menu showing on my android tablet, Is there some setting for it,
Sure it use to be there

Sent from my HTC_M10h
Focus issue after content is finished or been stopped playing.

After stopping video that been started from Home screen by clicking on the widget shortcut the focus is not returning back to the widget shortcut but jumping to Home Menu .

Is there any way to change that behavior? Thank you
Hi, since last couple of betas the PVR widtgets aren't working no more... I've tried removing and then adding them again from the menu config but with no luck.
Does someone else using PVR has the same issue?
Hello marcel

When i play a trailer for a movie, can you add an option, fullscreen or smallscreen? Is this possible?

Thanks
(2016-05-11, 21:56)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-10, 22:10)bozho Wrote: [ -> ]A killer feature for me are tags on the Panel Square view. Since my music collection is not sorted out properly, I'm missing covers for a number of albums and having album titles always visible on the Panel Square view is a must. I've only found a handful of skins that support that. Now, after updating to 3.6.59, the tags are gone in the Panel Square view. The only Tags option available in the Options menu is "Auto" and cannot be changed.

Strange... You should be able to change it. I just it and it works Ok on my end.
Maybe this issue was fixed in the beta of the skin and not yet in the stable version ?
Do you mind to give the beta version a quick try to see if it resolves your issue ?

Even stranger, now it seems to be working. Went to try it out one more time before switching to a beta and I got the menu to choose Enabled, Disabled, Auto...

Anyhoo, thank you again for a brilliant skin. I see a beer or two in your future Smile
(2016-05-14, 01:36)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-12, 22:34)Turgon Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, regarding the problem with the persistent classification and star ratings on non library widgets, the latest update seems to fix the classification but the star rating still appears on every widget, even non video ones.

Hmm, I found one more glitch with music content, will fix that too.

Seems to be working well in version 3.6.63. Thanks for the fix.
Hi,

Live tv client specific settings are all screwed up.

Here's a screenshot of the VDR addon using rpi

I've got an issue with Titan 3.6.59: Forced views are no longer being honored.

I'm running Kodi 16.1. In Titan settings, I've set the following forced views: Movies & TV Shows are set to Big Panel (57); Files & Main plugin listings set to List (50). If I select Movies or TV Shows, it's fine, showing Big Panel view. If I select Videos, I'll get about 1/2 second of the List view, then it jumps to Big Panel instead. If I cursor left to the popout menu and change to List (50), it will change and be fine, but the next time I go to movies, movies will have changed to List (50) as well.

I can confirm that I have forced views set to ON and all the views are right in Titan settings.

No idea if connected, but I believe the problem arose when the Skin Helper service was updated this past week. Prior to that, no issues. I did restore the drive to a previously known good state and as soon as everything in Kodi updated, the problem returned.

Thanks!
How do I update titan