Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-08-11, 20:19)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-11, 07:13)carbmc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Trakt addon is not working with titan skin (stable release) any more...is this a known problem and how can I fix...Appreciate your assistance.

@mgonzales fixed the trakt support in the skin. I'll ping him if he can confirm the issue and fix it.
To be continued.

@carbmc

Just checked the issue queue for Trakt and saw this recently opened item:

https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/issues/315

Is this your problem by chance?

If it is - still please send be a debug log so I can review and pass along to Razzeee if it's a script side issue.

Thanks,

Mario
Netflix home screen

Marcel,

I mean this !
Just click on te link Smile
Then you will see what ie mean and yeah i use the latest titan skin and have no complains at all everything works fine
(2016-08-11, 12:13)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-07, 17:09)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]What file do I need to modify if I want to add all the rotten tomatoes images and ratings as well as metacritics to the strip on the bottom?

That is actually a great idea. No need to modify the fiules yourself, I will include it in the skin.
Can you send me the icon files ?

The idea is to add an rotten tomatoes icon with the percentage as text and a metacritic icon with the percentage.

I sent you the images and then noticed you had updated the skin. I also noticed you didn't use skinhelper to select images:

<texture>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesImage),flags/,.png]</texture>

And you are also missing the certified image, which is included in the PM I sent you
(2016-08-11, 14:33)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-07, 16:28)pĆ¼nktchen Wrote: [ -> ]The strange thing is the icons are showing in the tv guide, but not in the timers window! Unfortunately we cannot take Confluence as a reference, because it uses strings and not icons for timer states. But i'm afraid of installing other skins to check this because they often install lots of unwanted dependencies without asking.

Well, this exact thing is improved in Krypton (with a condition to check wether it's a single or recurring timer).
In Jarvis this is done by comparing the test for the timertype.

My guess is that the text returned for the timertype differs between different PVR backends.
Confluence only displays the ListItem.TimerType infolabel.

Would it be possible for you to lookup the exact English phrases that are displayed in Confluence for the timers ?
The ones I currently check are these:

Single timer --> language ID 820 or 821
Recurring timer --> language ID 822 or 823

It seems MediaPortal doesn't use any of the standard Kodi language IDs but has its own.
In theory following should be okay, but somehow $ADDON[] doesn't work when used in a string comparison:
Active Timer ->
Code:
<visible>StringCompare(ListItem.Comment,$LOCALIZE[305])</visible>
Active Timer Rule ->
Code:
<visible>StringCompare(ListItem.Comment,$LOCALIZE[305]) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Timertype,$ADDON[pvr.mediaportal.tvserver 30110])</visible>
(2016-08-11, 19:34)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-07, 17:09)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]This movie doesn't show the audio flag and the studio flag is covered by a white circle EDIT: Atlas Entertainment

Can you please lookup what audio codec is used so I can add the missing icon to the flags ?
Also try to set the mediaflags to textbased to see if it's working then.

Textbased, it shows up as TRUEHD

In media companion it shows up as Dolby atmos
(2016-08-11, 19:35)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-07, 17:52)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]How do you change the background on a playlist? A couple of the ones I checked have Dexter....

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean ?
What background and what playlist ?

It doesn't happen all the time... if I exit the skin, and come back it is always fixed.
edit: solved
Dear Marcel and Mario,

Thanks for your assistance .. i uninstalled and installed the trakt addon and now everything seems fine..I did this before but i didn't delete the addon data file for trakt addon from the file manager to complete the unistallation before installing trakt addon again...thanks again for the best skin for kodi (Titan)
Hi Marcel,

See image below,

I added a new variation to the condensed font called "Condensed Large" it's not all that different from the condensed font, I've just enlarged the font for the vertical home menu text and the poster/square tags as I found they were just too small with the regular condensed font.

If you'd like to add this to the skin, or if it may be of benefit to others... changes to the Font.xml can be found here: http://sprunge.us/NiTP

Also,

I've got a suggestion... IT's subtle but will make a big difference.

in PVR Timeline, when "color EPG" is being used, it can be a little hard to tell what's highlighted and what's not... Due to the highlight color blending in with the color of the EPG.
My suggestion would be to also highlight the "channel" column along with the show title, this way it's very easy to tell where you are.
Also possibly a separate color for EPG highlights?? Being able to change the EPG highlight to a transparent white color would be very effective..

ORIGINAL:

PROPOSAL:

(2016-08-11, 20:17)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-09, 12:39)Mr Cellophane Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,
Is there a way to choose whether to have the footer shown or not on a per shortcut basis please? I ask as I like to have the footer info for Movies & TV Shows as it gives me the IMDB and Codec info etc however I also use Kodi to display my photographs and the footer is shown with the photo details and I ideally do not want that.

You mean the filename in the footer when browsing photos ?
Why not click the photo and navigate fullscreen ? Or do you want the thumbs to be displayed but just not the footer ?

Per-shortcut would be a bit overwhelming perhaps, maybe I can add a little toggle in the sidebar menu of the pictures section to disable the footer ?
And if so, disable the entire footer bar or just hide the filename ?

Hi thanks for the reply, what I was looking for is for the footer to be shown in Movies, TV only, as I like having the media flags and the IMDB info, but not shown in Photos as the filename appears at the bottom as you scroll through the photos. If you could add a sidebar option for the photos section to hide the footer then that would be great. If I want to know the details of the photo then I can use Info to look it up.
Sorry should have said I use List view only
Problem in forced views :

Forced views for episodes can not select "Big panel details(59)"

problem has persisted through all Titan versions to date.....
(2016-08-11, 23:10)grote345 Wrote: [ -> ]I mean this !
Just click on te link Smile
Then you will see what ie mean and yeah i use the latest titan skin and have no complains at all everything works fine

I get what you mean. that is not possible in the "old" netflix layout.
I suggest you to use the Netflix 2 (new) layout with the option "enable large thumbnail" enabled.

I think that is exactly what you're looking for with a plain black background and clear text.

If you really prefer the normal netflix layout, I can add an option to disable the background image so you have a plain back view.
Just extending the panel to the top would look very strange imo
(2016-08-12, 00:02)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]I sent you the images and then noticed you had updated the skin. I also noticed you didn't use skinhelper to select images:
<texture>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesImage),flags/,.png]</texture>
And you are also missing the certified image, which is included in the PM I sent you

Thanks for the images and suggestions. I have just fixed it all in the skin.
I'll try to upload a new beta skin later today or first thing tomorrow.
(2016-08-12, 00:06)pĆ¼nktchen Wrote: [ -> ]It seems MediaPortal doesn't use any of the standard Kodi language IDs but has its own.
In theory following should be okay, but somehow $ADDON[] doesn't work when used in a string comparison:
Active Timer ->
Code:
<visible>StringCompare(ListItem.Comment,$LOCALIZE[305])</visible>
Active Timer Rule ->
Code:
<visible>StringCompare(ListItem.Comment,$LOCALIZE[305]) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Timertype,$ADDON[pvr.mediaportal.tvserver 30110])</visible>

Hmmm, just what I thought. The PVR addons are not maintaining the same standards.
Anyway based on your info I've done some modifications again. I can't test it myself so please test in the next skin update (later today or tomorrow).