Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm hoping this is a bug ;-). The main strip and the sub-menu both appear to have focus simultaneously. (v 3.6.51/1.0.81)

Also, the default selected submenu seems to 'update' when the main level item is changed and then restored. That is, the 'last' selected submenu item is no longer selected (nor does it appear to be the 'default' -- read first? -- item in the submenu).
(2016-04-13, 23:48)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-13, 22:31)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]In terms of consistency, perhaps it would be a good thing to keep the logo/clear art in the same location as with the Music OSD. In the music OSD it appears in the top right corner. In video it plays above the OSD (mid lower right). If the location were changed to the top right, it would be consistent with the Music OSD. Of course, this would mean that you would have to calculate if the 'plot' header was enabled. If the plot header is enabled then do nothing as the logo will already be shown as part of the header. If the plot header is disabled show the logo at the top right. Purely aesthetic, but I though I'd mention it.

Good idea. I've changed it now like that. Please test it with the next beta and let me know what you think

Works fine, but I'd suggest that you make the positions for both display cases be the same. Right now the OSD 'top right' is a bit too low (for my taste) and does not align (vertically) with the position used in the plot outline.

Hi marcelveldt

This might be unique because of an addon but thought i would ask.
Plexkodiconnect has pretty much replaced plexbmc and it works like the Emby addon.
One thing is since Plex doesn't use Sets it doesn't work the same but you can manually add a set using manage sets in the Context menu.

The only thing is for some reason the Logos won't work inside the Sets.

Thanks
(2016-04-14, 05:05)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]I'm hoping this is a bug ;-). The main strip and the sub-menu both appear to have focus simultaneously. (v 3.6.51/1.0.81)
Yep, just fixed it ;-)

(2016-04-14, 05:05)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]Also, the default selected submenu seems to 'update' when the main level item is changed and then restored. That is, the 'last' selected submenu item is no longer selected (nor does it appear to be the 'default' -- read first? -- item in the submenu).

Yeah, I don't think that can be solved, it's a behaviour of the type of panel used for the submenu, it is centered by default and ignores the commands to Always start at the first or centered position.
(2016-04-14, 05:18)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]Works fine, but I'd suggest that you make the positions for both display cases be the same. Right now the OSD 'top right' is a bit too low (for my taste) and does not align (vertically) with the position used in the plot outline.
Yep, I missed a spot there. Fixed in next update
(2016-04-14, 16:05)Grumpyman Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing is for some reason the Logos won't work inside the Sets.

Should be fixed in next update.
(2016-04-14, 19:19)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-14, 16:05)Grumpyman Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing is for some reason the Logos won't work inside the Sets.

Should be fixed in next update.

Great

thanks
Hi marcelveldt,

Bug:
With cd art enabled, if watching live tv and navigating to the music library, the channel logo of the currently playing tv channel shows as the disc art image in music library.
(2016-04-14, 23:15)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]...With cd art enabled, if watching live tv and navigating to the music library, the channel logo of the currently playing tv channel shows as the disc art image in music library.
This bug is also present in the beta of the Isengard version.
Beta v3.5.91:

Stable v3.5.85
Bug:

Some minor alignment issues using 'Large' font

Footer:

Settings:

There's probably more. I'll let you know when I find any.
(2016-04-14, 23:15)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]With cd art enabled, if watching live tv and navigating to the music library, the channel logo of the currently playing tv channel shows as the disc art image in music library.
Will be fixed in next update, thanks
(2016-04-15, 03:23)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]Some minor alignment issues using 'Large' font

Thanks for tracking them down ;-)
Fixed in next update
(2016-04-13, 19:53)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-12, 11:48)Carcharius Wrote: [ -> ]I'm running 3.6.x beta version of the skin - think it's on 3.6.47 currently (or whatever the latest is as of yesterday). For the last few days whenever I've gone into my TV Shows section, the scrollbar at the bottom of the screen is focused instead of the TV show posters, meaning I have to move up to the posters row to navigate the library.

Not a massive problem, just slightly annoying. I think it's the "Poster Shift" view. I haven't checked any other views or the movies library or anything at this stage.

This should be fixed in the next beta of the skin. Please let me know if the issue is gone once the skin is updated.

Yep was gone after the skin updated this morning. Thanks for fixing Smile
Hi marcel

thanx for all fixes Wink I'll provide you that video soon or later to show you that strange behaviour on settings (which seems to happen only on the Surface / Windows touch devices).

Anyway some other small issues in beta .51 with latest skinhelper (81?):

- The Banners aren't loaded anymore... I've tried changing view / refreshing but no clue, and it happens on every device, this only since last beta or skinhelper

- The new touch controls in the bottom bar for the horizontal big modern view are great, but with white theme the battery color is black on gray, while icons are correctly white.

- The OSD buttons animation could be improved: buttons are shown instantly, while the osd panel comes from the bottom. Can you make them solidal? or if the panel is already on because of the info panel, the osd buttons animation should be a fade from/to media details

- In music OSD the lowest bar for artist BIO is shown only if that is found, but this makes the OSD panel going up/down each time I change a song. Can you make it persistant? Just empty if no text is found...

- I don't like too much the "back" arrow for touch/mouse input in the new awesome Netflix view, could you use the "icon_back.png" image I made along with touchcontrols? Or if you need a different resolution or image let me know. I just mean that without a background that icon is different from all others across the skin Wink
(2016-04-15, 19:35)Simograndi Wrote: [ -> ]- The Banners aren't loaded anymore... I've tried changing view / refreshing but no clue, and it happens on every device, this only since last beta or skinhelper
What banners do you mean ? Just the banners views ?
Banners show up fine on my setup...

(2016-04-15, 19:35)Simograndi Wrote: [ -> ]- The new touch controls in the bottom bar for the horizontal big modern view are great, but with white theme the battery color is black on gray, while icons are correctly white.
I adjusted the colors, fixed in next beta

(2016-04-15, 19:35)Simograndi Wrote: [ -> ]- The OSD buttons animation could be improved: buttons are shown instantly, while the osd panel comes from the bottom. Can you make them solidal? or if the panel is already on because of the info panel, the osd buttons animation should be a fade from/to media details
It's kind of tricky because in fact it are different windows layered on top of eachother. Anyway, I did my best and improved it a bit. Available in next beta.

(2016-04-15, 19:35)Simograndi Wrote: [ -> ]- In music OSD the lowest bar for artist BIO is shown only if that is found, but this makes the OSD panel going up/down each time I change a song. Can you make it persistant? Just empty if no text is found...
Yeah I noticed that too today while listening to music. Already fixed ;-)

(2016-04-15, 19:35)Simograndi Wrote: [ -> ]- I don't like too much the "back" arrow for touch/mouse input in the new awesome Netflix view, could you use the "icon_back.png" image I made along with touchcontrols? Or if you need a different resolution or image let me know. I just mean that without a background that icon is different from all others across the skin Wink
Done!