Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-03-01, 16:36)Turgon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm quoting myself because I can't believe no one else has this problem. In the netflix home menu layout, whenever the large first row widget is disabled, the layout is always in landscape mode even if poster is selected. No matter what I do, all widgets are in landscape until I enable the large widget again.

See my previous reply. Will be fixed in next update.
(2016-03-01, 16:59)pappakeefy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me with this issue as it's driving me mad! Smile

I have the latest titan beta and iv'e modified the menu bar, however, I'm trying to zip up the changes to the skin and add them to my updated kodi.zip file for putting into my "update build." (not using the backup skin and restore option, or can this backup be added to my kodi.zip file?)

I only have small changes to make, ie, skin mods and backgrounds, which all add to my build, but after the skin updates, the menu bar reverts back to it's pre-update state but all other changes stay?

I hope this makes sense!
Many thanks for any help you can give me!

Sorry, no support for builds! You have the skin backup/restore for this, which will also include your menu layout.
(2016-03-01, 17:17)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible that you might add the autocompletion module to the skin for the autocompletion keyboard to work?? Or can you tell me how to add it to the code myself? This option is a huge help for people using this skin with devices without keyboards. Thanks!!!!

Added it today, available in next skin update
(2016-03-01, 18:48)Kalais Wrote: [ -> ]After completing an episode (through video add-on) the widget pointing to my next episodes is not updating. You said you did some testing that fixed this issue when watching non-library videos.

Also, what's the three lined icon (menu icon) supposed to do in the options menu off to the left?

I said I made some changes that COULD fix the issue... Angel
I've added some code that every widget provided by an external addon will be refreshed after playing content. Apparently that wasn't enough... I'll take another look.

EDIT: It's working correctly. I did some basic testing and the widget is indeed refreshed correctly right after watching something.
Note that you might have to configure your trakt/addon settings to not use caching for your watched status
(2016-03-01, 18:05)Skribbler1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Marcel, It seems as though the artwork on the widgets are not being stored in the cache. When i scroll through the homescreen menus, the widgets take a while to load. And when they are all loaded, artwork from widgets on one menu item displays and sticks to widgits on another menu's widgets. For example movie widgets display where tv show widgits should be displaying, then they finally load up correct.

Im using the big modern vertical home by the way.

I can't reproduce this one on none of my systems and never heard about it this before.
This might be an issue on your system or you should look into the texture cache tool here on the forums, that will precache all your artwork into Kodi's texture cache so it doesn't have to be loaded when you want to show items.
(2016-03-01, 20:30)dave157 Wrote: [ -> ]@marcelveldt, Would it be possible to swap positions of the location info (in the header) with the weather provider info within the weather section in a future update? Thanks!

What do you mean with "weather provide info" ?
(2016-03-01, 22:22)urzahil Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
when using slim OSD with weather, the text under the weather icon on the right hand side is truncated (see image). Is it possible to move it slightly to the left?
Thanks for the catch, fixed in next update
(2016-03-02, 03:43)passenger Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing update, I love the new Netflix theme, my personal favorite. The only issue I've noticed so far is that the side menu background doesn't extend all the way down to the bottom, not sure if that was intended or not. Keep up the amazing work!

thanks for the catch.Will be fixed in next update
(2016-03-02, 10:56)mattyspurs76 Wrote: [ -> ]ANy chance of a clear case for media. Currently Bluray,HD,DVD (I think). I do like the clear cases in the aeon nox skins. Maybe use one of these. Not all my films are Bluray etc... or HD content so a plain case would look awesome. I know its a small thing, not really important

Did you notice that you can enable cases in the skin settings --> Media Library views ?
(2016-03-02, 12:19)PatOso Wrote: [ -> ]With the new version i can't remove some submenu labels.Huh

I can't reproduce this one...
You cant remove ALL labels or SOME labels for the submenu ?

Please describe your issue more accurate, like you can't see the setting to disable the option or it's not applying the change etc.
Also, what skin home layout you're using etc.
(2016-03-02, 13:16)azz25 Wrote: [ -> ]Since a recent update my menu disappears when going across to a widget, is this a feature? If so how do I turn it off?

This behaviour is changed back in next skin update
(2016-03-03, 12:43)mo711 Wrote: [ -> ]There is a language bug in the skin. Language is set to German, but shows me "Finishes at"

It's not a bug... It means that that label is not yet translated.
Feel free to help translating the skin at Transifex:

https://www.transifex.com/teamxbmc/xbmc-skins/
(2016-03-03, 13:49)MediumME Wrote: [ -> ]RCB - Widget (Rom Collection Browser) for home screen does not show anything.
I would like to see some more Widgets for RCB, is there a way to show favorite games as a widget using titan skin?

Well, It's been a while since I added support for the RCB widget but maybe something has changed in the meanwhile.
I can't test it really because I don't use RCB myself. I will have to a quick setup with some demo data some time to get it working so I can look at the widgets.
Noted at my todo list, to be continued ;-)

If anyone has some tips how I can get some mockup data into RCB addon so I can skin the support that would be awesome.
(2016-03-03, 14:48)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea how to get the autocompletion keyboard to work??

yes, wait a few days for the new skin update which has support for autocomplete
(2016-03-04, 01:03)Simograndi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, any news about this?

Should be fixed in next update