Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-04-20, 13:49)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: [ -> ]In the stable .55 the indicator triangles are completely away. In the .55 beta they are still visible ...

Additionally question: Is it possible to show HD/Full HD/UHD in the slim list view instead of only HD?

The missing watched icons has been reporting multiple times now. I fixed it in the beta and a new stable version will be launched asap.
Also the slim list is adjusted to show HD/FHD/4K
A couple of small things:

1. the group items option setting for the pvr recordings window does not appear to be retained across a restart. Every time Kodi is started it is enabled. Disabling the option works, but only until a restart.

2. the duration time for a program currently recording is a bit silly:

Note the Duration for the Hockey match! (I'm using Argus so it might also be an imperfect match to the current PVR API...)
(2016-04-22, 00:54)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-19, 17:10)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]I think we are close to perfect (within the discussed limitations) as possible on the behaviour of the horizontal sub menu in version 3.6.55. However, there seems to be one last bit of odd behaviour which I hope the following slides will illustrate:

OK, one more attempt in next beta version, did find some workaround.

The new submenu in the horizontal modern is looking perfect now. Congratulations on finding a work-around for the 'recenter' action on leaving the submenu.... it's really nice and polished. I can now join you in saying 'bah mcml' Big Grin
Small bug with latest beta.

I have forced views set for everything.
Movies, TV Shows, Movie Sets = Horizontal Panel (52)
Seasons, Episodes, Insides Sets, All PVR, Programs, Files, Plugins = Thumb details (512)
All Music = Panel Square Details (510)

The issue when going into my Music tile from the home screen I get Horizontal Panel (52). Checking Artists, Albums, Recently Played and I get the correct Panel Square Details view.

Also my Collections/Sets only seem to display the latest set created. Emby web server lists all of the collections/sets.

Also did you see my follow up on the feature request re Logo's for Music wallpaper and scaling the Logo size if it takes up more then half the screen?

Thanks
Modern round theme:
(2016-04-22, 03:51)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]Modern round theme:
Noticed today when browsing my tv shows instead of showing number of episodes it's showing 0% for every show
(2016-04-22, 00:32)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-20, 10:19)Bjur Wrote: [ -> ]I mean to see when the next episodes are airing. I know there has been talk about it earlier I just don't know what the status is

That is already in the skin if you enable the nextaired addon...
Or do you mean to have a widget for that ?
I haven't checked for some time so didn't recognize that. Thanks
(2016-04-22, 00:58)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-20, 13:49)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: [ -> ]In the stable .55 the indicator triangles are completely away. In the .55 beta they are still visible ...

Additionally question: Is it possible to show HD/Full HD/UHD in the slim list view instead of only HD?

The missing watched icons has been reporting multiple times now. I fixed it in the beta and a new stable version will be launched asap.

Thanks a lot.

Additionally question: Is there a switch for showing the number of unwatched episodes instead of percent? For me the number has more "information" ... Wink
(2016-04-22, 10:52)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-22, 00:58)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks a lot.

Additionally question: Is there a switch for showing the number of unwatched episodes instead of percent? For me the number has more "information" ... Wink
So the % is on purpose and not a bug?
Prefer it showing unwatched episodes also.
Would love to be able to switch it.
(2016-04-22, 02:19)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]1. the group items option setting for the pvr recordings window does not appear to be retained across a restart. Every time Kodi is started it is enabled. Disabling the option works, but only until a restart.

2. the duration time for a program currently recording is a bit silly:

Note the Duration for the Hockey match! (I'm using Argus so it might also be an imperfect match to the current PVR API...)

1) I just checked it with confluence and it has the same behaviour so I guess it is by design in kodi like this or PVR-addon related.
So, sorry but not a skin issue...

2) I'm using Tvheadend and the duration is fine. Guess it's an issue with your PVR-addon. Can you check it with Confluence ?
(2016-04-22, 03:31)browned Wrote: [ -> ]The issue when going into my Music tile from the home screen I get Horizontal Panel (52). Checking Artists, Albums, Recently Played and I get the correct Panel Square Details view.
Hmm, you can only define the default view for artists, albums or songs. The main listing will follow whatever you've set as "main listings and files" in the forced views. Maybe disable forced views for that listing ?

(2016-04-22, 03:31)browned Wrote: [ -> ]Also my Collections/Sets only seem to display the latest set created. Emby web server lists all of the collections/sets.
please report on the emby forums as it is an issue with the emby addon. Did you try to resync the database?

(2016-04-22, 03:31)browned Wrote: [ -> ]Also did you see my follow up on the feature request re Logo's for Music wallpaper and scaling the Logo size if it takes up more then half the screen?

Not yet but I'm a bit behind with reading the forum posts, I'll reply to you asap
(2016-04-22, 03:51)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]Modern round theme:

Will be fixed in next update, thanks
(2016-04-22, 07:49)Glyde62 Wrote: [ -> ]Noticed today when browsing my tv shows instead of showing number of episodes it's showing 0% for every show

Oops, that is a bug. Will be fixed in tonight's new beta update
(2016-04-22, 10:52)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: [ -> ]Additionally question: Is there a switch for showing the number of unwatched episodes instead of percent? For me the number has more "information" ... Wink

See my previous post... It is a bug introduced when I reworked the watched indicators. Will be fixed tonight
i really dont know if this is a bug caused by titan or by skin helper service or by artist slideshow or artist slideshow helper because all of them include some parts or settings of my problem.

i never had any problems with the artist pictues while music playback but now while listening music alot of them have wrong pictures (slideshow) and some of them also have a wrong coverpicture (displayed next to the cd fanart)

somebody else here with this problems?
maybe because they are often the same pictures in the background (like bloodhound gang, shakira) they are only placeholder if no artist picture is found, but it happens really alot more then it was a few weeks ago.

here are some examples where nothing (not much) is correct: