Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the latest update when you go up and down the menu it's solid blue and menu item is not legible, it just gets blocked out, also I can't access the widget's unless I add a sub menu item. But the new widget layout's look cool, and I like the info at the top of the screen. Can't wait to see this when the kinks are worked out, keep up the great work!
I've found a little bug ...

In the stable .55 the indicator triangles are completely away. In the .55 beta they are still visible ...

Additionally question: Is it possible to show HD/Full HD/UHD in the slim list view instead of only HD?

Thanks a lot.
(2016-04-19, 10:56)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]Modern round theme:
Tags are not round
Watched indicators are not round
Widget backdrops not round

Just fixed it. Available in next update
(2016-04-19, 11:26)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]Hi marcel,
There's been something bugging me about the OSD info being at the top of the screen. And also the OSD channel list. I feel that the OSD channel list is too cluttered and needs to be larger to accommodate the appropriate information
I was wondering if you'd consider adding the OSD info view and OSD channel list views from xperience1080

Sounds good, altough some people will not like the info to be full blown at the center of the screen and prefer the small sideblade as it is now.
I can make this an optional setting, off course with a little Titan touch and not an exact copy.

I will write this request down on my TODO list. This week is for bugfixing ;-)
(2016-04-19, 12:35)morganITA Wrote: [ -> ]Hello marcelveldt, thank you for the best skin I've never used!
I'm having issues with big vertical home layout on 3.6.55. Basically, I can't access anymore the widget zone by just pressing right arrow on keyboard/remote. But it works perfectly with simple Confluence and Confluence tiles style.
Also, Titan doesn't display tags with tv guide infos in PVR widget and in weather ones too. Never had any of these problems in previous releases
Is it possible to do something to resolve please? Or It's just me missing some new setting?
Thanks for your help!

The issue with the right arrow for the widget panel is just fixed. Later this week I will provide a new stable update with bugfixes.

You can enable the tags within the skin settings:
1. Skin settings --> homelayout --> display tags --> set to override per widget
2. Skin settings --> menu shortcuts --> enable the tags on the widgets you like

It appears that the current "auto mode" to display the tags doesn't show the tags on weather and pvr widgets anymore. I'll look into that so it will default to on again in auto mode. For now you can use the manual override to enable it again to your liking.
(2016-04-19, 20:37)Saed Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.
I think there is a small problem in the menu within the tv. (Marked in red ellipse)
I can not slide down it through the remote control or keyboard, if I can through the mouse.

small bug indeed. You can fix it yourself:

Skin settings --> Playback/OSD --> default OSD button for livetv --> Set to play/pause button

The current default is a button which does not (yet) exist on the classic style OSD
(2016-04-19, 22:18)Benzino Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, nice update! In my opinion, I preferred the behaviour of the submenu before, I'm not a fan of it wrapping. Just thought I would give my 2 cents on it!

Yeah, that wrapping was not a big success. It is already reverted and I'm trying hard to get it to always default to the center of the list
It looks like the PVR recent recordings widget is not updating. Simple evidence is that after watching part of a show the watched % does not change. More complicated: once a TV recording is deleted, the widget continues to show the recording. (3.6.55, but it may have occurred some versions back and I did not notice). Annoyingly, it also seems to intermittently work!
Hi all
I'm on the latest stable release of titan and I'm having issues with the forced views. I'm setting a forced view for tv shows etc (to 'list') and everytime I restart the fire tv or change the view from library view, it resets the forced view. When I go onto the settings -> forced views, its been set to off again. Any ideas??
(2016-04-20, 21:07)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-19, 20:37)Saed Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.
I think there is a small problem in the menu within the tv. (Marked in red ellipse)
I can not slide down it through the remote control or keyboard, if I can through the mouse.

small bug indeed. You can fix it yourself:

Skin settings --> Playback/OSD --> default OSD button for livetv --> Set to play/pause button

The current default is a button which does not (yet) exist on the classic style OSD

thank you very much

solved
(2016-04-19, 23:49)Simograndi Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway I've just found a small bug in last beta .55: with touch input (you'll probably hate the day you decided to support it LOL) in the homescreen with modern horizontal big view, clicking a button in the footer bar eg. Power, opens the submenu row and immediately activates the button wrongly pressed. Please check it out

Last thing: here it is the updated Red Passion theme according to latest settings Smile

Will be fixed in next update.
Thanks for the updated theme!
(2016-04-20, 10:19)Bjur Wrote: [ -> ]I mean to see when the next episodes are airing. I know there has been talk about it earlier I just don't know what the status is

That is already in the skin if you enable the nextaired addon...
Or do you mean to have a widget for that ?
(2016-04-19, 12:35)morganITA Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having issues with big vertical home layout on 3.6.55. Basically, I can't access anymore the widget zone by just pressing right arrow on keyboard/remote. But it works perfectly with simple Confluence and Confluence tiles style.
Also, Titan doesn't display tags with tv guide infos in PVR widget and in weather ones too. Never had any of these problems in previous releases
Is it possible to do something to resolve please? Or It's just me missing some new setting?
Thanks for your help!

Both issues will be fixed in next update, thanks for reporting
(2016-04-21, 09:25)czar.nik Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all
I'm on the latest stable release of titan and I'm having issues with the forced views. I'm setting a forced view for tv shows etc (to 'list') and everytime I restart the fire tv or change the view from library view, it resets the forced view. When I go onto the settings -> forced views, its been set to off again. Any ideas??

Looks like your skin settings aren't saved at shutdown.
I saw some reports about that on the forums. Running openelec perhaps ?
Also make sure to not install addons that try to force the Kodi shutdown, I know there are a few unoffical addons doing that, not recommended!
(2016-04-19, 17:10)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]I think we are close to perfect (within the discussed limitations) as possible on the behaviour of the horizontal sub menu in version 3.6.55. However, there seems to be one last bit of odd behaviour which I hope the following slides will illustrate:

OK, one more attempt in next beta version, did find some workaround.