Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script.extendedinfo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-02-17, 17:46)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-17, 10:06)JimThend Wrote: [ -> ]sometimes I get an error:
Code:
09:01:59 T:4992   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('mbid',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Dragon\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py", line 103, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Dragon\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py", line 21, in __init__
                                                listitems = start_info_actions(info, self.params)
                                              File "C:\Users\Dragon\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 217, in start_info_actions
                                                return LocalDB.local_db.get_similar_artists(params.get("artist_mbid"))
                                              File "C:\Users\Dragon\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\LocalDB.py", line 32, in get_similar_artists
                                                simi_artists = LastFM.get_similar_artists(artist_id)
                                              File "C:\Users\Dragon\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\LastFM.py", line 227, in get_similar_artists
                                                return handle_artists(results['similarartists'])
                                              File "C:\Users\Dragon\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\LastFM.py", line 116, in handle_artists
                                                'mbid': artist['mbid'],
                                            KeyError: ('mbid',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
09:01:59 T:3380   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=similarartistsinlibrary&&artistname=30 Seconds to Mars

how can I fix ??

Should be fixed with https://github.com/phil65/script.extende...4512a2cb2b

Thank you Wink
I use this addon all the time. It's become a must that whatever skin I use has integrated it at least to some extent.
The only thing I have been hoping for is the option of disabling the numpad keyboard, so that the classic keyboard opens up by default.
Seems like it shouldn't be too hard to implement.
Here

tk's

EDIT : search for "Interscope Communications"
I have pressed "info" on a different movie.
Small heads-up for skinners:
For the next version some calls will change:

similarmoviestrakt --> traktsimilarmovies
similartvshowstrakt --> traktsimilartvshows
airingshows --> airingepisodes
premiereshows --> premiereepisodes
intheaters --> intheatermovies
boxoffice --> boxofficemovies
opening --> openingmovies
comingsoon --> comingsoonmovies
toprentals --> toprentalmovies
currentdvdreleases --> currentdvdmovies
newdvdreleases --> newdvdmovies
upcomingdvds --> upcomingdvdmovies

That way the call always ends with the content type of the list it returns, which should make things a bit easier for you skinners, too.

EDIT: forgot to mention that the calls returning images were removed, too. (I just released XKCD as well as Cyanide & happiness as separate image plug-ins in case you miss them Wink )
(2016-02-17, 19:15)dkplayaclub Wrote: [ -> ]I use this addon all the time. It's become a must that whatever skin I use has integrated it at least to some extent.
The only thing I have been hoping for is the option of disabling the numpad keyboard, so that the classic keyboard opens up by default.
Seems like it shouldn't be too hard to implement.

Done.
https://github.com/phil65/script.extende...5fbda875dc
Thank you so much. ExtendedInfo is amazing. It should be included in Kodi by default.
Phil,

Seeing as you've dropped miscscraper and built plugins for XKCD & C&H then would it be possible for a plugin for Daily babe / Daily babes. I know that users use those options and as such if you had the time and it was possible?

I know you're very busy but just wondered, before all the questions start getting raised why they are broken in my skin.
and you see what happend on silvester in cologne when men dont get their daily babes anymore Wink
Hey why isnt the In theater Widget working with my xperience1080 anymore?
(2016-02-17, 20:55)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Small heads-up for skinners:
For the next version some calls will change:

similarmoviestrakt --> traktsimilarmovies
similartvshowstrakt --> traktsimilartvshows
airingshows --> airingepisodes
premiereshows --> premiereepisodes
intheaters --> intheatermovies
boxoffice --> boxofficemovies
opening --> openingmovies
comingsoon --> comingsoonmovies
toprentals --> toprentalmovies
currentdvdreleases --> currentdvdmovies
newdvdreleases --> newdvdmovies
upcomingdvds --> upcomingdvdmovies

That way the call always ends with the content type of the list it returns, which should make things a bit easier for you skinners, too.

EDIT: forgot to mention that the calls returning images were removed, too. (I just released XKCD as well as Cyanide & happiness as separate image plug-ins in case you miss them Wink )
Phil could you add support for the Trakt list manager http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=161319, i tested it out by just adding the line above the one you have for couchpotato and it worked just fine. Although might wanna remove the notification as the addon gives one itself when added
Hi,

I got an error that seems to be related to the Swedish characters ÅÄÖ

Log

Thanks!
(2016-02-24, 21:11)macardi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I got an error that seems to be related to the Swedish characters ÅÄÖ

Log

Thanks!

Please try latest commit.
Code:
20:55:17 T:15104   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named YDStreamExtractor
                                              File "C:\Users\Hakker\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\plugin.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.process import start_info_actions
                                              File "C:\Users\Hakker\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\process.py", line 17, in <module>
                                                import VideoPlayer
                                              File "C:\Users\Hakker\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\VideoPlayer.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                import YDStreamExtractor
                                            ImportError: No module named YDStreamExtractor
                                              File "C:\Users\Hakker\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\plugin.py", line 10, in <module>
                                              File "C:\Users\Hakker\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\process.py", line 17, in <module>
                                                import VideoPlayer
                                              File "C:\Users\Hakker\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\VideoPlayer.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                import YDStreamExtractor
20:57:23 T:2016   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.extendedinfo/
20:57:23 T:2016   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://script.extendedinfo/) failed                               -->End of Python script error report<--
20:55:17 T:13020   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=directormovies&&director=Casey Walker
20:56:13 T:10388  NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::Open() Using codec: H.264 / AVC / MPEG-4 AVC / MPEG-4 part 10
20:57:22 T:2016   ERROR: Control 502 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't

I'm using it with the eminence mod 2 skin but I'm pretty sure it's a script issue and maybe the fact that I use the DSplayer. I just hope it helps.
(2016-02-26, 22:16)Hakker Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
20:55:17 T:15104   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                                import VideoPlayer
                                                import YDStreamExtractor
                                                import VideoPlayer
                                                import YDStreamExtractor
20:57:23 T:2016   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.extendedinfo/
20:57:23 T:2016   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://script.extendedinfo/) failed                               -->End of Python script error report<--
20:55:17 T:13020   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=directormovies&&director=Casey Walker
20:56:13 T:10388  NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::Open() Using codec: H.264 / AVC / MPEG-4 AVC / MPEG-4 part 10
20:57:22 T:2016   ERROR: Control 502 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't

I'm using it with the eminence mod 2 skin but I'm pretty sure it's a script issue and maybe the fact that I use the DSplayer. I just hope it helps.
You didn't install the addon properly. Some dependencies are not available on your machine.