Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script.extendedinfo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Extended script stopped showing me plot roling for movies in moviesets on wall view

script ver. 0.0.8
Openelec 4.2.0
Gotham 13.2
(2014-09-27, 02:20)djhifi Wrote: [ -> ]Extended script stopped showing me plot roling for movies in moviesets on wall view

script ver. 0.0.8
Openelec 4.2.0
Gotham 13.2

I answered that question two times already.
indeed. Finished reading it up. I too use mq5

The newly splitted addon will not be useful anytime soon then?
Not even when skin (if) gets updated?
the skin dev needs to make the needed adjustments then it will work again.
Phil,

Did you strip out the 'similar' and 'comments' info parameters? It seems you created 'similarmovies', but no 'similartvshows'.
you can do "similarlocal" (similar from own db, movies only), "similarmovies" (fetches from TheMovieDB), "similarmoviestrakt" and "similartvshowstrakt" (Trakt.TV) Wink

I never had any info=comments as far as i can remember.
(2014-09-28, 22:32)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]you can do "similarlocal" (similar from own db, movies only), "similarmovies" (fetches from TheMovieDB), "similarmoviestrakt" and "similartvshowstrakt" (Trakt.TV) Wink

similartvshowstrakt and similarmoviestrakt would be great, but there is a severe limitation- the items have to be in your database. I am looking to use similar movies/tvshows when looking at the details of something in airingtvshows, premiereshows, trendingshows, etc. You used to be able to do this with 'similar'. I can use 'similarmovies' for trendingmovies, but there is no tv show equivalent. I also preferred when they both fell under the similar command- that way I didn't have to dupe entire content sections and only had to add a second onload parameter calling the tvshows. Confused

Re- similartvshowstrakt and similarmoviestrakt. What is the syntax for calling these (is it SimilarMoviesTrakt.property/SimilarTvshowsTrakt.property?) and what properties exist for them? I can't find any documentation on them.

Re- comments. This definitely existed prior. It pulled the comments from Trakt.TV. Maybe Nessus added this when he was maintaining it? I still have these lines of code in my skin-

Code:
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + Container.Content(movies)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=comments,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID],type=movie)</onload>
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + Container.Content(tvshows)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=comments,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID],type=tvshow)</onload>
(2014-09-29, 02:39)ZexisStryfe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-28, 22:32)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]you can do "similarlocal" (similar from own db, movies only), "similarmovies" (fetches from TheMovieDB), "similarmoviestrakt" and "similartvshowstrakt" (Trakt.TV) Wink

similartvshowstrakt and similarmoviestrakt would be great, but there is a severe limitation- the items have to be in your database. I am looking to use similar movies/tvshows when looking at the details of something in airingtvshows, premiereshows, trendingshows, etc. You used to be able to do this with 'similar'. I can use 'similarmovies' for trendingmovies, but there is no tv show equivalent. I also preferred when they both fell under the similar command- that way I didn't have to dupe entire content sections and only had to add a second onload parameter calling the tvshows. Confused

Re- similartvshowstrakt and similarmoviestrakt. What is the syntax for calling these (is it SimilarMoviesTrakt.property/SimilarTvshowsTrakt.property?) and what properties exist for them? I can't find any documentation on them.

Re- comments. This definitely existed prior. It pulled the comments from Trakt.TV. Maybe Nessus added this when he was maintaining it? I still have these lines of code in my skin-

Code:
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + Container.Content(movies)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=comments,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID],type=movie)</onload>
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + Container.Content(tvshows)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=comments,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID],type=tvshow)</onload>

no, they don´t have to be in your database (that´s when using dbid=). You can also use id= and put in an imdbid you have pulled from some other method.
I could rename both property prefixes to SimilarTrakt if that helps (I don´t care since I only use the plugin:// method)
The last part can best be answered by Nessus. Wink
(2014-09-29, 02:48)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]no, they don´t have to be in your database (that´s when using dbid=). You can also use id= and put in an imdbid you have pulled from some other method.
I could rename both property prefixes to SimilarTrakt if that helps (I don´t care since I only use the plugin:// method)

Combining the two SimilarTrakt with a type=movies/type=tvshows would be awesome. I will try SimilarTVshowsTrakt in the meantime (you had only put DBID in your documentation hence why I though that was all you could use). What properties are available and are they called by using Window(Home).Property(SimilarTvshowsTrakt.x.propertyname)?
(2014-09-29, 02:56)ZexisStryfe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-29, 02:48)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]no, they don´t have to be in your database (that´s when using dbid=). You can also use id= and put in an imdbid you have pulled from some other method.

Combining the two SimilarTrakt with a info=movies/info=tvshows would be awesome. I will try SimilarTVshowsTrakt in the meantime (you had only put DBID in your documentation hence why I though that was all you could use). What properties are available and are they called by using Window(Home).Property(SimilarTvshowsTrakt.x.propertyname)?

Code:
def HandleTraktMovieResult(results):
    count = 1
    movies = []
    for movie in results:
        try:
            premiered = str(datetime.datetime.fromtimestamp(int(movie["released"])))[:10]
        except:
            premiered = ""
        try:
            movie = {'Title': movie["title"],
                     'Runtime': movie["runtime"],
                     'Duration': movie["runtime"],
                     'Tagline': movie["tagline"],
                     'Trailer': ConvertYoutubeURL(movie["trailer"]),
                     'Year': movie["year"],
                     'ID': movie["tmdb_id"],
                     'Path': "plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=playtrailer&&id=" + str(movie.get('tmdb_id', "")),
                     'mpaa': movie["certification"],
                     'Plot': movie["overview"],
                     'Premiered': premiered,
                     'Rating': movie["ratings"]["percentage"] / 10.0,
                     'Votes': movie["ratings"]["votes"],
                     'Watchers': movie["watchers"],
                     'Genre': " / ".join(movie["genres"]),
                     'Art(poster)': movie["images"]["poster"],
                     'Poster': movie["images"]["poster"],
                     'Art(fanart)': movie["images"]["fanart"],
                     'Fanart': movie["images"]["fanart"]}
            movies.append(movie)
        except Exception as e:
            log(e)
        count += 1
        if count > 20:
            break
    return movies

def HandleTraktTVShowResult(results):
    count = 1
    shows = []
    for tvshow in results:
        try:
            premiered = str(datetime.datetime.fromtimestamp(int(tvshow["first_aired"])))[:10]
        except:
            premiered = ""
        show = {'Title': tvshow["title"],
                'Label': tvshow["title"],
                'TVShowTitle': tvshow["title"],
                'Runtime': tvshow["runtime"],
                'Duration': tvshow["runtime"],
                'Year': tvshow["year"],
                'Status': tvshow.get("status", ""),
                'mpaa': tvshow["certification"],
                'Studio': tvshow["network"],
                'Plot': tvshow["overview"],
                'ID': tvshow["tvdb_id"],
                'AirDay': tvshow["air_day"],
                'AirShortTime': tvshow["air_time"],
                'Label2': tvshow["air_day"] + " " + tvshow["air_time"],
                'Premiered': premiered,
                'Country': tvshow["country"],
                'Rating': tvshow["ratings"]["percentage"] / 10.0,
                'Votes': tvshow["ratings"]["votes"],
                'Watchers': tvshow.get("watchers", ""),
                'Genre': " / ".join(tvshow["genres"]),
                'Art(poster)': tvshow["images"]["poster"],
                'Poster': tvshow["images"]["poster"],
                'Art(banner)': tvshow["images"]["banner"],
                'Art(fanart)': tvshow["images"]["fanart"],
                'Fanart': tvshow["images"]["fanart"],
                'Thumb': tvshow["images"]["fanart"]}
        shows.append(show)
        count += 1
        if count > 20:
            break
    return shows

the info= calls will stay, just the properties would have the same prefix again.
That would be great. So they will just both called with SimilarTrakt.x.propertyname? That will help out a lot.
ok. just pushed that change.
Hi phil, hi all,

I have a problem with that script... It used to worked well, and then i got the script error on xbmc launch. I uninstalled the script, and move to trash the script.extendedinfo folder in add-on_data, and then reinstall. But now i cannot see anymore the infos and the thumbs of sagas.. I tried to refresh, and i also moved to trash the thumbnails folder and the Textures13.db file, but no changes..

Can you please help me? Many thanks!
the script is error is probably caused by an outdated URL you have in your settings somewhere.
If saga means set then that functionality is moved to script.skin.info.service. Reading helps.
I'm really sorry phil, i'm not very good in english... Sad I installed the script.skin.info.service, and it works, thanks you! But i have to manually launch it every time i start xbmc to see infos on sets... What can i do?

And sorry again for this.